[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6579|sWEEDen
Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.......

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

Suddenly...this doesn´t seem that impossible?

What do you think?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Been posted before.
It'll never happen.
We all hate each other here but we just can't quit each other
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6579|sWEEDen
Sorry for repost....mods may delete.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
this was posted before i believe... and yes the US no longer exists... that Russian guy was right...lol
Love is the answer
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
I predict a race war, as the illegals take a stronger foothold in a country that is not theirs, and a minority class that grows stronger in their demands for reparations for shit they themselves never experienced, coupled with the entitlement class ( of all races), against the rest of us who are sick of coddling, appeasing, and paying for it all.

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-10 19:37:24)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Someone find the post for me.. I'm eating dinner.. kthx
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

I predict a race war, as the illegals take a stronger foothold in a country that is not theirs,(Mexicans) and a minority class that grows stronger in their demands for reparations for shit they themselves never experienced (African Americans), coupled with the entitlement class ( of all races)(Democrats), against the rest of us who are sick of coddling, appeasing, and paying for it all.(Republicans)
Bring it on.

Last edited by Spearhead (2009-03-10 19:47:03)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6760
Liberals to blame no doubt
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

lowing wrote:

I predict a race war, as the illegals take a stronger foothold in a country that is not theirs, and a minority class that grows stronger in their demands for reparations for shit they themselves never experienced, coupled with the entitlement class ( of all races), against the rest of us who are sick of coddling, appeasing, and paying for it all.
Whites are 80% of the U.S. and still hold the majority of wealth, weapons, and power. It won't be a war it'd be a genocide.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6579|sWEEDen
Good thing Liberals, Democrats and all the other hippies will settle without a fight then?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Good thing Liberals, Democrats and all the other hippies will settle without a fight then?
Not before raping all the children.
Wreckognize
+294|6477
Hmm...Atlantic America doesn't sound too bad...I for one welcome our new EU overlords.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6579|sWEEDen
I think they will get killed of earlier for saving the economy, ofcourse after they did their work in the quarries.
Wreckognize
+294|6477
No way in hell the Californian Republic would be part of China.  It would be its own autonomous state.  Although it would probably be lowings version of Hell.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

Whites are 80% of the U.S. and still hold the majority of wealth, weapons, and power. It won't be a war it'd be a genocide.
It isn't just whites that are successful and are sick to death of dragging everyone along on the coatails of their efforts.
Wreckognize
+294|6477
Obamanism would be the official religion of The Californian Republic, but it wouldn't be allowed to be displayed at schools or government buildings, and liberals heads would asplode at the conundrum.

Last edited by Wreckognize (2009-03-10 20:46:52)

rdx-fx
+955|6583
They're just butt-hurt that the USA helped bankrupt them in the late 1980's, and are day-dreaming about a bit of turnabout.

1) Note their wishful thinking that Alaska would go back to Russian control.  What, did Canada just fall off the map or something?

2) Their ethnic division of the USA makes less coherent sense than a Risk boardgame map.  The ethnic/social divisions of the states look nothing like the Russian projection.  Kentucky, the Carolinas, Tennessee falling in with New York? Not hardly, more likely they'd fall in with the "Confederate States".

3) There are a good number of distinct ethnic groups in the USA, but we generally can tolerate other Americans a hell of a lot better than, say, New Yorkers are going to get along with Europeans.

Bottom line.  It's bullshit fantasy wishful thinking for Russians that are still bitter about their loss of the Cold War.

That being said..
Does anyone want to buy California?!
The rest of the USA would be MUCH better off if we sold the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
Act now, and we'll even throw in Cook County, Illinois (Obama's old territory) for FREE!!

Last edited by rdx-fx (2009-03-10 20:50:00)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

It isn't just whites that are successful and are sick to death of dragging everyone along on the coatails of their efforts.
You were the one who mentioned a race war.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

What do you think?
russians lol
rdx-fx
+955|6583

Macbeth wrote:

Race War!?

Oh, FFS.

I hardly have enough ammo for the coming Zombie Apocalypse

Who's bright F'ing idea was it to schedule a race war too?
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6579|sWEEDen
I was thinking vodka somewhere along the line aswell.....but as the world changes from day to day and are currently in a big turnover, anything can happen, empires has fallen before and borders have been redrawn many many times....who knows....
BVC
+325|6688
I'll take Hawaii, thanks.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I did, no doubt the camps will be devided primarily as such but, as an example, blacks fought on both sides during the civil war.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

I did, no doubt the camps will be devided primarily as such but, as an example, blacks fought on both sides during the civil war.
Not by choice, they were forced to fight for the south, you know them still being slaves and all. I also doubt Oprah or any of the other successful Africans are going to help fund a war on their fellow race.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Not by choice, they were forced to fight for the south, you know them still being slaves and all. I also doubt Oprah or any of the other successful Africans are going to help fund a war on their fellow race.
http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/bunke … black.html

interesting stuff about it here.

as far as Oprah goes, do you think she will decimate her fortune to fund it? Without cameras rolling andpublicity that is.

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-10 21:28:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard