_mag00n_
+2|6663
I looked for a video thread or a video forum but i didnt see one? If this is the wrong place for this no hard feelings if someone moves/deletes it.

http://media.putfile.com/HT_Mag00n_

Hope you enjoy,the music is hilarous. Be sure to check our server out 70.86.171.43: 16567

Were on an every other day vanilla/SF roation with special rotations on the weekends. :thumbup:
BadAss8250
+0|6676
NICE DUDE!! what program do you use to cap the video ???
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
lol arent flashbangs fun?? i havnt had that happen to me in a plane but it has when i was in an attack chopper. next thing i know i was dead. lol
CackNBallz
+45|6744|Toronto, Canada
The thing I'm surprised of is that no one took that damned F-18 at the PLA Airfield!
_mag00n_
+2|6663

BadAss8250 wrote:

NICE DUDE!! what program do you use to cap the video ???
Thanks man. I used FRAPS to record and windows movie maker to edit.

CackNBallz wrote:

The thing I'm surprised of is that no one took that damned F-18 at the PLA Airfield!
Yea me too. I prefer the f35 to the f18. If it was a j10, please believe i wouldve bailed out to take it lol
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!
DonĀ“t have the plugins to watch that video on Putfile.com...Where can i download them? (
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

_mag00n_ wrote:

I looked for a video thread or a video forum but i didnt see one? If this is the wrong place for this no hard feelings if someone moves/deletes it.

http://media.putfile.com/HT_Mag00n_

Hope you enjoy,the music is hilarous. Be sure to check our server out 70.86.171.43: 16567

Were on an every other day vanilla/SF roation with special rotations on the weekends. :thumbup:
I see the movie in all sorts of wacky colours.. sky is red..>.< and I dont have a wacky graphics card can I see it somewhere else?
_mag00n_
+2|6663
is your windows media player up to date? Its just a wmv file nothing special
wonkey20
+18|6710
I only wish I could pilot as good as u!!
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672
u fly low but ur style is nice just different from mine
Badcow68
+4|6726|Tucson, AZ
That was some good flying!!! Makes me want to plane whore......
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

so how do you do that? turn your bombs on, and then the boxes indicate where the enemy is and you just shoot them with ur machine gun? id like to fly like that.

alos, how many points did you end up with at the end of that round?

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-01-31 15:15:09)

_mag00n_
+2|6663
THe jets will do that for enemy vehicles, including AA in bombing mode. Clear boxes indicate enemy vehicles, boxes with an x in the middle indicate friendly vehicles.

Bombing infantry is a matter of knowing the common spots, having a good commander doing constant uav scans, and being accurate with your drops.

I was 50-1 in the jet that round. I think my total score was like 51-4 because someone was camping the essex and picked me off a few times after that one crash i had. I kinda wanted to crash because i wanted to use both of those songs and needed the transition.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard