Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6748

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I dont think theres a god, im not religious at all, but you cant say something says something withotu even have fucking read it.
I have read it... in an English translation.

Why did u assume I hadn't?
f you read the quran...you would come to understand that our religion is a religion of peace yeah? this excuse of using islam for fighting isnt right, but the one thing thats gone over the top is about drawing pictures,that has everything to do with our religion, we arent using islam as an excuse, you have brought islam into this fight, if you hasted the middle east, diss the people, take the piss out of them, not our religion?!
well at least in iraq mosques werent being blown up like regular buildings. to truely understand islam one must learn arabic, ever heard of lost in translation konypt? for once i agree w/ sgk479
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sgk479
+1|6686

konypt wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

religion was none existant, are you trying to say that this book, writtin over 1400 years ago has magic or something init???because it tells us about the human body, the functions of the heart, about the soul and body not being 1,without the soul a body is useless, this is just the basics fella, other scientific knowledge and facts are written in the quran
Since when is the soul 'scientific'?

It's just a document written by some dude 1400 yrs ago.

Why attribute authorship indirectly to some deity?

Was 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' written by some God?

Where does the holiness come from if not from the mere word of some bloke? And blokes always tell the truth? and blokes are always right?

Is there NO DOUBT in your mind, all honesty, that some fella didn't just write something a bit clever and then say, for extra cudos that it came him from GOD?  Big claim... I hope he could back it up! But we'll never know why people beleived him will we not 1400 yrs later.

If you wanna talk to people who hear god's voice, go to a local mental ward.... there are lots.
hahahahaha your not making any sense, ok... hmmm...lol...what came first? the chicken or the egg????
konypt
+0|6686
I have no hate for you or your religion... only pity over your misguided attempts to justify hate and violence toward mere art!
konypt
+0|6686
Islam is the root problem and people who take religion seriously, even to the point of killing and rioting and commiting acts of violence all in the name of that insignificant faith.
sgk479
+1|6686

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

I have read it... in an English translation.

Why did u assume I hadn't?
f you read the quran...you would come to understand that our religion is a religion of peace yeah? this excuse of using islam for fighting isnt right, but the one thing thats gone over the top is about drawing pictures,that has everything to do with our religion, we arent using islam as an excuse, you have brought islam into this fight, if you hasted the middle east, diss the people, take the piss out of them, not our religion?!
well at least in iraq mosques werent being blown up like regular buildings. to truely understand islam one must learn arabic, ever heard of lost in translation konypt? for once i agree w/ sgk479
thankz lol
konypt
+0|6686
Little is lost in translation when I see banners saying 'behead those who insult islam' =8-)
sgk479
+1|6686

konypt wrote:

I have no hate for you or your religion... only pity over your misguided attempts to justify hate and violence toward mere art!
after all this, i really hate to swear yeah...but honestly...no offence...konypt...your beginning to chattin s**t...and it stinkz
konypt
+0|6686
As for the koran, the english translation is sufficiently accurate and carries the gist.

You're now suggesting that the punishments laid down in the koran are misinterpretations?
konypt
+0|6686

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

after all this, i really hate to swear yeah...but honestly...no offence...konypt...your beginning to chattin s**t...and it stinkz
Insults are the last gasp of the loser of the argument. =8-)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6748

konypt wrote:

Little is lost in translation when I see banners saying 'behead those who insult islam' =8-)
read my posts before: assholes everywhere. and they may be put under propaganda like what happened to the german ppl when hitler rised
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sgk479
+1|6686

konypt wrote:

As for the koran, the english translation is sufficiently accurate and carries the gist.

You're now suggesting that the punishments laid down in the koran are misinterpretations?
the punnishments stated in the quran are correct as stated,i havent read the translated version bt read the quran (in arabic) yes the punishments as i know are very harsh, ubelievable but thats what we believe, for example...listning to music (yet we still do) in the hereafter broken glass will be put into our ears and grinded, so pious muslims dont allow music, they have the fear of allah in their hearts where as most of us dont (which we should), were not proper muslims, i wrote before that we muslims ruled spain for 800 years and i got a reply that we got kicked out, yes we did, you know why?because the fear in our hearts decreased, we started modernising and not doin as we were told, as the fear in our hearts disappeared we became weak, but before hand, at the time of the prophet, the fear in uor hearts was soo strong we ruled over most of asia, we even came into europe, we did rule, iraq still hasnt been fully captured by USA even though technology has advanced over 1400 years, we took the whole of iraq AND iran within a year of battling, i mean the whole of iraq and iran, not just 1 or 2 major cities
sgk479
+1|6686

konypt wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

Insults are the last gasp of the loser of the argument. =8-)
just for the record...this isnt no arguement...coz its a win win situation for us muslims
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6748

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

the punnishments stated in the quran are correct as stated,i havent read the translated version bt read the quran (in arabic) yes the punishments as i know are very harsh, ubelievable but thats what we believe, for example...listning to music (yet we still do) in the hereafter broken glass will be put into our ears and grinded, so pious muslims dont allow music, they have the fear of allah in their hearts where as most of us dont (which we should), were not proper muslims, i wrote before that we muslims ruled spain for 800 years and i got a reply that we got kicked out, yes we did, you know why?because the fear in our hearts decreased, we started modernising and not doin as we were told, as the fear in our hearts disappeared we became weak, but before hand, at the time of the prophet, the fear in uor hearts was soo strong we ruled over most of asia, we even came into europe, we did rule, iraq still hasnt been fully captured by USA even though technology has advanced over 1400 years, we took the whole of iraq AND iran within a year of battling, i mean the whole of iraq and iran, not just 1 or 2 major cities
thats the main problem about muslim countries, they havnt seperated church from state, they take these "rules" too seriously and couldnt enjoy as much as ppl in the west are
sgk479
+1|6686

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

konypt wrote:

thats the main problem about muslim countries, they havnt seperated church from state, they take these "rules" too seriously and couldnt enjoy as much as ppl in the west are
you have your beliefs we have ours, you believe you can live it large once, lol coz you think you only get to live once,we know once we die we will all be judged by our creator...then hopefully inshallah (if allah wishes) we will live it large in paradise (h)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6748

sgk479 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

you have your beliefs we have ours, you believe you can live it large once, lol coz you think you only get to live once,we know once we die we will all be judged by our creator...then hopefully inshallah (if allah wishes) we will live it large in paradise (h)
well its the same thing as christianity, its mainly 3 branches: jews, muslims and christians. but islam was started 600 yrs after the christians. but dont u think u dont have enough freedom of speech and that kinda stuff? and yes there are rules on freedom of speech like u cant yell fire in public and u cant say "but its freedom of speech, i just said fire 7 times really loudly
sgk479
+1|6686

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

well its the same thing as christianity, its mainly 3 branches: jews, muslims and christians. but islam was started 600 yrs after the christians. but dont u think u dont have enough freedom of speech and that kinda stuff? and yes there are rules on freedom of speech like u cant yell fire in public and u cant say "but its freedom of speech, i just said fire 7 times really loudly
now some laws have been altered very badly, at the time of the prophet, if somebody had something against islam,then they would go to the prophet and say it, THEN the prophet would find a solution to the problem and explain to the person rather then have him hanged,its wrong to be hanged etc just because youve said something wrong, if its seriously offensive and the person is willing to repent and ask for forgiveness, admit to his mistake, then he should be forgiven, but if he just makes the situation worse, lol he should be hanged
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6790|MA, USA

aipotwckma wrote:

And there is the problem, your opinions are extremely one-sided, you have never been to the Middle East. Life is not the same as it is in Western Democracies. Morally, culturally and religously it is just different. You can't force people to have the same culture and ideas, escpecially if the two cultures are extremly different.
And how does this justify violent protest against a cartoon that was published in a Western Democracy?  Are you saying that we should respect each others differences...unless that means Muslims respecting western freedom of speech?  Nobody is forcing you to accept western culture...those cartoons were published in WESTERN COUNTRIES!

sgk479 wrote:

....drawing a picture of our beloved prophet is waaaaaay over the top, understand where am coming from???
And burning down embassies in reaction to those pictures is waaaaaay over the top.  Surely you can see that?

sgk479 wrote:

....if its seriously offensive and the person is willing to repent and ask for forgiveness, admit to his mistake, then he should be forgiven....
You mean, say, like the Danish newspaper which has issued an apology for printing the cartoons in the first place?  That is, the apology that rioters in the Middle East have completely ignored?
Orion5413
+4|6718|Irving Tx
This whole extrmist thing is kinda funny. Every where I look some muslim is saying I am a peace loving muslim and the attacks are carried out by extrimist. Here is my problem with that. The Koran states that all non believers that can not be converted must die. The whole religion is extrem. No where in the bible does it say convert or die.. That statment alone makes every muslim a threat to everyone one slse in the world who has a different faith. Did every one miss that its part of the faith to kill the non beleilvers. and one more thing where did they get all those danish flags?(to burn etc) I live in tx we might have 10 in the whole state but they seam to have plenty
sgk479
+1|6686

whittsend wrote:

aipotwckma wrote:

And there is the problem, your opinions are extremely one-sided, you have never been to the Middle East. Life is not the same as it is in Western Democracies. Morally, culturally and religously it is just different. You can't force people to have the same culture and ideas, escpecially if the two cultures are extremly different.
And how does this justify violent protest against a cartoon that was published in a Western Democracy?  Are you saying that we should respect each others differences...unless that means Muslims respecting western freedom of speech?  Nobody is forcing you to accept western culture...those cartoons were published in WESTERN COUNTRIES!

sgk479 wrote:

....drawing a picture of our beloved prophet is waaaaaay over the top, understand where am coming from???
And burning down embassies in reaction to those pictures is waaaaaay over the top.  Surely you can see that?

sgk479 wrote:

....if its seriously offensive and the person is willing to repent and ask for forgiveness, admit to his mistake, then he should be forgiven....
You mean, say, like the Danish newspaper which has issued an apology for printing the cartoons in the first place?  That is, the apology that rioters in the Middle East have completely ignored?
your not getting my point, im trying to tell you,that is the way things should be done, like i said thingz have changed in the past,me personally if somebody made a mistake and asked for forgiveness, and he really meant it?then i would forgive them,but if somebody made a mistake and said sorry just so that the public knows hez appoligised (yet he doesnt mean it) then thats bullshit
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6748
its a conspiracy thats what this is about
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6744|Norway

sgk479 wrote:

we took the whole of iraq AND iran within a year of battling, i mean the whole of iraq and iran, not just 1 or 2 major cities
Who are you?

Who did you take iraq and iran from?

fear in your hearts? you seem more intelligent than that - you sure there arn't any other reasons than fear in your hearts? Who did you battle in the middle east???
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6790|MA, USA

sgk479 wrote:

your not getting my point, im trying to tell you,that is the way things should be done, like i said thingz have changed in the past,me personally if somebody made a mistake and asked for forgiveness, and he really meant it?then i would forgive them,but if somebody made a mistake and said sorry just so that the public knows hez appoligised (yet he doesnt mean it) then thats bullshit
If you truly believe that, then you should prevail upon your co-religionists to cease their violence.

In any case, even if the apology is not sincere, a cartoon is a poor excuse for violent protest.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6867|Deutschland/Germany

Orion5413 wrote:

and one more thing where did they get all those danish flags?(to burn etc) I live in tx we might have 10 in the whole state but they seam to have plenty
Because the whole thing was planned by some extremist organizations. It wasnt the spontaneous reaction of muslims feeling insulted by some stupid cartoons it was only a propaganda campaign which should increase the hatred for western countries and draw off the ppl s attention from the problems in their own country. I think it s pretty funny that they even burn some German flags which doesnt really make sense.

About those muslims in Libanon who burned down danish buildings:
If they want to get some respect they should give the same respect to others first. There s a libanese channel that constantly says things like:"Jews are monkeys and pigs", etc. Why doesnt anyone burn down their embassies?

What if I founded a religious group worshiping the "holy peanut" and a newspaper from.....well....uhm...New Zealand (just picked it because it s on the other side of the planet)......made fun of me and breaks some of my "holy laws of the peanut" would it be right to burn NZ flags and kill or threaten to kill NZers?

It s pretty funny that the muslims' reaction to a cartoon showing mohammed s head as a bomb (which could mean that the islam can sometimes be the source of violence or can be very "explosive") is exactly what was shown in the cartoon. The message of it was therefor kinda true.

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-02-08 08:21:27)

canadianmadcow1701
+0|6734
what a joke, i believe they are just lookin for a reason to be hoodlums
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6714|Denmark

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Stupid muslims. Have they ever heard of freedom of speech? No, of course not. And for some reason they are targeting swedes aswell. They probably don't even know the diffrence between sweden and denmark. Noobs.
LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard