sgk479
+1|6698

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Bitch goes straight for the mother. Every cunt who does that is straight up bitch and cant say anything to your face because hes too stupid or scared. Thats in real life though, you've probably never been there.
youv really got balls to argue with a muslim in his face eh??? the only muslims you argue with are ones who dont understand your languae orlse f they did, boy theyd stick your penis on your fuckin head!!!!!
sgk479
+1|6698

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie you tosser you need to stop puttin your carrot down your sisters throat, well actually its most of the british born christians and US people (talkin about the guys) who love gettin carroted up the ass yh not muslims, lol, gay boy get your factz straight
You are actually stupid. I'm the person who takes the muslims side heaps, but im sayin it how i see it at the moment and you're talkin in some gay language. Fuck you.
ok look, lets have a fresh start lol, i think av sworn abit too much, right whats all this debate about ????
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6857
What The Fuck Are You Talking About Sgk479. I Am Not Talking About Fucking Muslims. Most Muslims I've Met Are Great People. I Am Fucking Talking About You. Jesus Fuck!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Muslims
right...so wer already in the stone age? hey we didnt come out with the evolution theory you gay fucker, its that english dude who came out with the shit "we evovled from apes" i think hez right about some of you, the rest of you still aint evolved from apes, your still FUCKIN APES!!!
Why the fuck are you telling me this?
hes telling u that coz hes scientificly illiterate.
to sgk479: how can u argue w/ sum1 if u cant understand each other u moron, and lol u still believe ninjas are stupid enough to slit ur throat?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6857
Ok, line is here

-----
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie you tosser you need to stop puttin your carrot down your sisters throat, well actually its most of the british born christians and US people (talkin about the guys) who love gettin carroted up the ass yh not muslims, lol, gay boy get your factz straight
You are actually stupid. I'm the person who takes the muslims side heaps, but im sayin it how i see it at the moment and you're talkin in some gay language. Fuck you.
ok look, lets have a fresh start lol, i think av sworn abit too much, right whats all this debate about ????
so ur telling us that u posted w/ out reading the topic? what a moron...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6857
Summary - I have defended Muslims ever since 9/11. Most muslims I know/have met are great dudes. I have NO problem with muslims. I am simply saying that these people who are rioting in their host countries are being a little tightassed.

Understand?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Summary - I have defended Muslims ever since 9/11. Most muslims I know/have met are great dudes. I have NO problem with muslims. I am simply saying that these people who are rioting in their host countries are being a little tightassed.

Understand?
muslims are really nice ppl, i have met a few. but there are assholes in every country/religion/race etc etc
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

DesertFox423 wrote:

They're stupid over there, to put it bluntly. Nobody is in power is smart enough to realize it poses no threat to whatever they care about. Hey! I've got an idea. Let's go explode ourselves and set buildings on fire. That will sure help foreign relations.
lol... well radical islamists believe that if u die and kill for religious cause, u get 72 virgins in the after life
konypt
+0|6698
I think what people are missing here is the teachings of the koran itself demand this level of response to any slight against them and their faith.

Even using the name of their book there in the previous line without a capital letter could be construed as an insult.

Critisise their faith in any way, even in ways you do not comprehend or even know about, and you are insulting them and they WILL try to kill or injure you, discussing the issue openly and you're insulting them.

What these people are doing, by rioting and asking for those responsible to be executed IS expected of 'good pious muslims' and demanded of those that insult their god by their god in his holy book, their koran.

Even making a copy in english for the rest of us to read is a crime against their faith and guess what level of 'appropriate response' that crime carries...

They are simply following what they have been taught and giving the appropriate response to, as we see it, a mere cartoon as demanded by their beliefs.

THESE NUTS WILL KILL YOU FOR INSULTING THEIR NON-EXISTANT GOD... it is that simple!

Their religion will cause conflicts and riots and executions and CANNOT, by its teachings, tolerate dissent and criticism.

Their faith says that the only way conflict will end is when there are either no people or no non-muslims.

So prep to die or prep to resist their medaeval insanity!

-------------

"Religion is the only mental illness we do not treat!"  - Me, 2003.

Last edited by konypt (2006-02-08 05:49:26)

sgk479
+1|6698

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Understand?
muslims are really nice ppl, i have met a few. but there are assholes in every country/religion/race etc etc
right...lol sorry, my appologies, ok i wanna say that we all know firstly that bush had a multi million dollar business with the older brother of osama, right? and another thing, how come it took only 6-7 months to capture saddam and they still havent caught osama?this is confusing mostly ive heard that this was all a setup for bush because g.bush obviously knew elections would be coming up, he needed something to keep him president for the next four years and being in search of osama, and tracking down his people gave people in USA the secure feeling that g.bush is able to take care of USA,please correct me if am wrong because i have only heard this information
sgk479
+1|6698
and soo much for drawing pictures of our prophet, we go against drawing pictures, in our religion we are not allowed to take a photo of anyone, draw any object with life in it that has eyes, of course people are doin it, 99%of muslims take pictures etc even though it is a sin in our religion but drawing a picture of our beloved prophet is waaaaaay over the top, understand where am coming from???
sgk479
+1|6698

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

They're stupid over there, to put it bluntly. Nobody is in power is smart enough to realize it poses no threat to whatever they care about. Hey! I've got an idea. Let's go explode ourselves and set buildings on fire. That will sure help foreign relations.
lol... well radical islamists believe that if u die and kill for religious cause, u get 72 virgins in the after life
lol i think you mis heard, its not having 72 virgins with you, its you get to take 72 people with you to paradise
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6857

konypt wrote:

I think what people are missing here is the teachings of the koran itself demand this level of response to any slight against them and their faith.

Even using the name of their book there in the previous line without a capital letter could be construed as an insult.

Critisise their faith in any way, even in ways you do not comprehend or understand, and you are insulting them and they WILL try to kill or injure you, discussing the issue openly and you're insulting them.

What these people are doing, by rioting and asking for those responsible to be executed IS expected of 'good pious muslims' and demanded of those that insult their god by their god in his holy book, their koran.

Even making a copy in english for the rest of us to read is a crime against their faith and guess what level of 'appropriate response' that crime carries...

They are simply following what they have been taught and giving the appropriate response to, as we see it, a mere cartoon as demanded by their beliefs.

THESE NUTS WILL KILL YOU FOR INSULTING THEIR NON-EXISTANT GOD... it is that simple!

Their religion will cause conflicts and riots and executions and CANNOT, by its teachings, tolerate dissent and criticism.

Their faith says that the only way conflict will end is when there are either no people or no non-muslims.

-------------

You ever read the Koran?
sgk479
+1|6698

konypt wrote:

Critisise their faith in any way, even in ways you do not comprehend or understand, and you are insulting them and they WILL try to kill or injure you, discussing the issue openly and you're insulting them.

-------------

so...what makes you think there is no god???
konypt
+0|6698
If there were wouldn't he come up with a good read better than the old testament, the new testament and the koran?
konypt
+0|6698
... and come up with fewer ways for us to be conflict all the time, resulting in us killing one another =8-)
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6857
I dont think theres a god, im not religious at all, but you cant say something says something withotu even have fucking read it.
konypt
+0|6698
Religion, if it causes people to kill one another is an insult to the intellect.

If you need to beleive in one, you are lacking in your life of something important... it isn't it. Go find out what it is , do it and be happy.
konypt
+0|6698

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I dont think theres a god, im not religious at all, but you cant say something says something withotu even have fucking read it.
I have read it... in an English translation.

Why did u assume I hadn't?
sgk479
+1|6698

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

konypt wrote:

-------------

You ever read the Koran?
and copying the koran in english isnt what your supposed to say, TRANSLATE the quran in english, i really dont know where you get your information from but i personally gave translations of the quran to friends who were interested in reading it and understanding thwe word of Allah,its not the word of our prophet, if the our religion was none existant, are you trying to say that this book, writtin over 1400 years ago has magic or something init???because it tells us about the human body, the functions of the heart, about the soul and body not being 1,without the soul a body is useless, this is just the basics fella, other scientific knowledge and facts are written in the quran about the stars and the sky, note this book was written over 1400 years ago, it has knowledge written in it from over 1400 years ago which scientists have come to discover and understand now in the present. you think our prophet wrote this book? he was the greatest man to have walked the planet we believe but he wasnt a scientists, he didnt have the technology to look in the sky and tell us about the way our solar system is a tiny part of the galaxy and the galxy is tiny compared to the universe.
hmmm...any other questions fella???
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

konypt wrote:

Religion, if it causes people to kill one another is an insult to the intellect.

If you need to beleive in one, you are lacking in your life of something important... it isn't it. Go find out what it is , do it and be happy.
but it also teaches us what is right and wrong doesnt it? but we as humans are retarded, even einstein said he was stupid, its human nature to kill ourselves, some wars are caused by religion since ppl sumtimes take it too seriously
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

konypt wrote:

-------------

You ever read the Koran?
and copying the koran in english isnt what your supposed to say, TRANSLATE the quran in english, i really dont know where you get your information from but i personally gave translations of the quran to friends who were interested in reading it and understanding thwe word of Allah,its not the word of our prophet, if the our religion was none existant, are you trying to say that this book, writtin over 1400 years ago has magic or something init???because it tells us about the human body, the functions of the heart, about the soul and body not being 1,without the soul a body is useless, this is just the basics fella, other scientific knowledge and facts are written in the quran about the stars and the sky, note this book was written over 1400 years ago, it has knowledge written in it from over 1400 years ago which scientists have come to discover and understand now in the present. you think our prophet wrote this book? he was the greatest man to have walked the planet we believe but he wasnt a scientists, he didnt have the technology to look in the sky and tell us about the way our solar system is a tiny part of the galaxy and the galxy is tiny compared to the universe.
hmmm...any other questions fella???
im not offending u muslims or anything, but i really do think u guys should seperate church from state, europe in the 15th century went backwards in technoligy and not catching up to the ME and Asian countries since the church banned all the works of galileo, and all great scientists in that time
sgk479
+1|6698

konypt wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I have read it... in an English translation.

Why did u assume I hadn't?
f you read the quran...you would come to understand that our religion is a religion of peace yeah? this excuse of using islam for fighting isnt right, but the one thing thats gone over the top is about drawing pictures,that has everything to do with our religion, we arent using islam as an excuse, you have brought islam into this fight, if you hasted the middle east, diss the people, take the piss out of them, not our religion?!
konypt
+0|6698

sgk479 wrote:

religion was none existant, are you trying to say that this book, writtin over 1400 years ago has magic or something init???because it tells us about the human body, the functions of the heart, about the soul and body not being 1,without the soul a body is useless, this is just the basics fella, other scientific knowledge and facts are written in the quran
Since when is the soul 'scientific'?

It's just a document written by some dude 1400 yrs ago.

Why attribute authorship indirectly to some deity?

Was 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' written by some God?

Where does the holiness come from if not from the mere word of some bloke? And blokes always tell the truth? and blokes are always right?

Is there NO DOUBT in your mind, all honesty, that some fella didn't just write something a bit clever and then say, for extra cudos that it came him from GOD?  Big claim... I hope he could back it up! But we'll never know why people beleived him will we not 1400 yrs later.

If you wanna talk to people who hear god's voice, go to a local mental ward.... there are lots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard