Darth_Rambo
+22|6745|Raleigh, NC
What's a good strategy/map to get the Crew Service Ribbon? How do you get a Driver Kill assist? Do you have to be the driver or a passenger to get it?

I know this is kind of a rookie question, but I want that damn ribbon!

Also, what the hell does 'noob tube' mean?
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6873|Deutschland/Germany
You can get a driver kill assist when you are driver but also when you are a passenger.
Example:
You are the pilot of a heli. Your gunners kills some guys ---> driver kill assist
You are the gunner of a heli. Your pilot kills some guys ---> driver kill assist
You are the driver of an HMMV. Your gunner kills some guys ---> driver kill assist
etc.

n00b t00b = M203 or GP-30 or F2000-GL grenade launcher attachment for assault rifles
Its called n00b t00b because people who use it in close combat are considered n00bs...
Darth_Rambo
+22|6745|Raleigh, NC
ahhhh........thanks!

Any map suggestion?  Mashtuur City maybe?
Darth_Rambo
+22|6745|Raleigh, NC
Your a good Medic I see. How did you get your 10 Heals IAR for the Vet Badge?
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6699
I got my Crew Service Ribbon on Wake Island. By jumping in the helicopter gunship with a decent gunner, you don't have to get many kills (only 5 i think). You do need to find a decent gunner though else you won't get those driver kill assists!
Darth_Rambo
+22|6745|Raleigh, NC

Battlefield_Bandit wrote:

I got my Crew Service Ribbon on Wake Island. By jumping in the helicopter gunship with a decent gunner, you don't have to get many kills (only 5 i think). You do need to find a decent gunner though else you won't get those driver kill assists!
Actually, you need 13 Driver Kill assists, 5 normal kills, and 1 Driver Special Ability point.
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6699

Darth_Rambo wrote:

Actually, you need 13 Driver Kill assists, 5 normal kills, and 1 Driver Special Ability point.
Yes, i forgot the driver special ability point thats needed as well.

I didn't find the ribbon that hard to get, though i wasn't really going for it at the time, I was having a good round in the gunship on wake then all of a sudden up flashed the award :-)
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6873|Deutschland/Germany
How did I get my 10 heals?
By throwing around med bags on Sharqui in a long round.
MB.nZ
+86|6812|New Zealand

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

How did I get my 10 heals?
By throwing around med bags on Sharqui in a long round.
nuff said.

Btw I doubt you need any driver-special-ability p.

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-01-31 08:42:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard