ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/03/article-1158779-03B95FE6000005DC-424_468x313.jpg

Armed to the hilt, they came from land and air, determined to restore order to Mexico's most violent city.

Nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers and armed federal police poured into the border town of Ciudad Juarez last weekend.

The city - just across from El Paso in Texas - has been ravaged by drug gangs. Just this month 250 people were killed there by hitmen fighting for lucrative smuggling routes.
I applaud the effort and wish them the best.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5705
chinga tu madre
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6716
Did you hear about the "Stew Maker"?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6650|Canada
damn thats impressive. gl hombres!
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6572|San Diego, CA, USA
Yeah, but they are stuck in traffic.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6561|Long Island, New York
damn son

take that shit back

horale

But yeah, good luck...they'll need it.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6434|'Murka

Only about 15 years too late.

When I was working counterdrug ops on the border, there were what were essentially commando teams crossing the river in zodiacs, with assault gear, taking over American farms (either convincing farmers to cooperate or killing them) to create LOCs into the US.

Sounds pretty fucking military to me.

And the Mexican military and Federales did the square root of fuckall about it...unless you call assisting the fuckers doing something.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ATG
Banned

FEOS wrote:

When I was working counterdrug ops on the border, there were what were essentially commando teams crossing the river in zodiacs, with assault gear, taking over American farms (either convincing farmers to cooperate or killing them) to create LOCs into the US.

And the Mexican military and Federales did the square root of fuckall about it...unless you call assisting the fuckers doing something.
Sounds pretty serious.

Q;

why the hell do politicians not even discuss this issue?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6716

ATG wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sounds pretty serious.

Q;

Think about what that would look like for anyone that didn't crack down on it. Basically foreign invasion.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-03-03 18:59:31)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5609

Well drugs prices are going to spike in the U.S. soon and there might be some serious infighting among drugs groups here to fight for control over higher priced drugs. You know since these drug groups are about to get wiped out by Mexican military.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5725|College Park, MD

FEOS wrote:

why didn't you shoot them
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6470|Chicago, IL

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I'm sure he would have, but I'll bet these type of people spend less that an hour start to finish doing their "mission," it's hard to discover and intercept someone that fast.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6004|Toronto
Yeah, these guys look serious. It's about time they cleaned up the mess before the real shit hits the fan.
I like pie.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6023|The Mitten

ATG wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sounds pretty serious.

Q;

Because this is something that can't be bullshitted over- either you do it, and do it right, or you fuck it up, and then you're gonna pay (out of office... fast). It's too clear cut of an issue.
EE (hats
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6740

ATG wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sounds pretty serious.

Q;

they don't discuss it because it may affect there re-election chances... they will wait till arizona is a full on warzone before they start blaming each other why nobody did anything.... sad
Love is the answer
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6571|the best galaxy

Harmor wrote:

Yeah, but they are stuck in traffic.
This man speaks the truth!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Reciprocity
+721|6604|the dank(super) side of Oregon
so, I'm guessing on a good day only 25% of those guys are on the cartel payroll.
FEOS
+1,182|6434|'Murka

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Me and my teams didn't have weapons.

We were in the US...it was safe, right?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5609

FEOS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Why didn't you have guns? What team where you part of and what program was funding it? Pure curiosity.
FEOS
+1,182|6434|'Murka

Macbeth wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Why didn't you have guns? What team where you part of and what program was funding it? Pure curiosity.
There are many aspects to counterdrug operations. Not all of them involve weaponry.
― Albert Einstein

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5609

FEOS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

FEOS wrote:

There are many aspects to counterdrug operations. Not all of them involve weaponry.
Cool, so what position did you hold or what operations did you participate in? I'm just trying to get a good understanding of what you said about killing the border people.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-03-04 03:34:06)

PureFodder
+225|6309

ATG wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sounds pretty serious.

Q;

Porous boarders leads to lots of illegal immigrant workers which helps drive down wages for American unskilled labourers.

People who influence government policies get richer.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6645|London, England
The main reason why the your government is so unwilling to tackle this problem as much as it tackles the Islamic terrorist one is cos your country has massive Latino populations, simple as that. This Mexican Drug War seems to be on the scale of how bad it is in Afghanistan yet nobody seems to care/talk about it, I've even heard reports of beheading and shit over there too, shootings, bombings you name it. Situation seems fucked up south of your border.
ATG
Banned
Yes Mek.

If you google decapitated bodies, it points to mexico.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

lol....

my experience on the border during the clinton years was just make it look like you care, but dont.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard