Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6716|Germany
Check out  EA official BF2 site.

It's under construction

I'm soooooooo    glad, no more dolphin divers and bunny hoppers.

And finally new ranks

Last edited by Zeibach (2006-01-31 07:51:31)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Zeibach wrote:

Check out  EA official BF2 site.

It's under construction

I'm soooooooo    glad, no more dolphin divers and bunny hoppers.

And finally new ranks
Sure, and the AA is new and improved right?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6726|Singapore
patch will be out on 1st feb
mpec82
+-1|6713

Ayumiz wrote:

patch will be out on 1st feb
if it's so, u'll get a kiss (ONLY IF IT'S U IN THE SIG )
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

Zeibach wrote:

It's under construction
Isn't this their scheduled weekly maintenance period? I doubt this has anything to do with the patch itself.
iLLmatic
+0|6743|uk
doubtful.. they have put the euro force patch back a week - i think a week from now.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

iLLmatic wrote:

doubtful.. they have put the euro force patch back a week - i think a week from now.
You mean Booster Pack, right? People get confused easily, so you have to be specific.

See here: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.ph … ht=#161423
FAF-PUMPKINHEAD
+0|6673|USA

NM156 wrote:

iLLmatic wrote:

You mean Booster Pack, right? People get confused easily, so you have to be specific.

See here: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=161423&highlight=#161423
Yea he means the new 1.2 patch. I remeber when the patch 1.03 was coming out the EA website was down for a few hours and then later on that day they released the 1.03 patch. Ive been anxiously awaiting the new patch myself and hope that its today.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Suckers.
Esker
+1|6719
The 1.2 patch is the patch that'll make all the crap players good.

Hurray for 1.2!
FromTheAshes
+53|6697
Bullshit now im never gona get my explosives ordianance.

EA make anything that explodes count k?IE: rockets grenades
XDistant_DeathX
+1|6687|Indiana, USA
Try the link without the slash at the end, like:

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … s/home.jsp

Works for me...
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6701

XDistant_DeathX wrote:

Try the link without the slash at the end, like:

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … s/home.jsp

Works for me...
yeah he just mesed up the url.  The EA BF2 site is not down.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6731|Omaha, Nebraska
I can't wait for the noob toobs to be fixed... Those stupid things are way over used and way easy to use....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

I love the fact you people believe the noob toob and bunny hopping will be fixed, oh by the way, Mandy Moore plays BF2.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6716
Long live the patch
First
+3|6712|Canada
wat about ranks i havnt heard anything have u guys?
TerrorDoll
+0|6667

Esker wrote:

Hurray for 1.2!
Awesome now you wont suck so badly.
blackcracka
+18|6762
I think you all will be very dissappointed if/when the patch comes out.

It is TOTAL BS that EA has to change the game we've spent hundreds of hours perfecting our skills on.

Just like the last patch, it is going to be gay, and it will make me be all pissed off and not want to play the game. How would you all feel if they completely changed the vehicles, removed many of the jets from maps.. lowered the number of nades you have... Its totally queer.

Down with the patch. How could you say long live the patch when you have no idea what the f they are going to do.. its probably going to be another ploy to get you to buy another "booster" pack..

B S if you ask me
batman_psu
+3|6743
nobody asked you
TerrorDoll
+0|6667

blackcracka wrote:

I think you all will be very dissappointed if/when the patch comes out.

It is TOTAL BS that EA has to change the game we've spent hundreds of hours perfecting our skills on.

Just like the last patch, it is going to be gay, and it will make me be all pissed off and not want to play the game. How would you all feel if they completely changed the vehicles, removed many of the jets from maps.. lowered the number of nades you have... Its totally queer.

Down with the patch. How could you say long live the patch when you have no idea what the f they are going to do.. its probably going to be another ploy to get you to buy another "booster" pack..

B S if you ask me
Thats very openminded of you. You are ready to hate the whole game because you can't hop, GL whore and the chopper is a little weaker? You have absolutely no idea how this is going to effect the game, yet you're already denouncing it. Personally, if this patch rids us of idiots like yourself, then I say job well done EA.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6662|Everett, WA, US

Esker wrote:

Hurray for 1.2!
I don't think it will make all the 'crap' players good.  It WILL make a number of the higher ranked players worse though, and therefore cause everyone else to get better.

How long do you think it will take for the 'noob-tubers' to get over their trigger finger and stop popping off a 'nade whenever they see an enemy?
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6837|Germany / Saxony

Esker wrote:

Hurray for 1.2!
The upcoming patch is called "The victory of the whiners"...
It´s for ppl playing a game they can´t handle it as it was original. So they complain all the time...
For me this patch sux, complain-n00bs maybe glad...
I´m a proud bunny hopper, cause I CAN handle it...
Die sux0rs, die!

Last edited by Eckzack (2006-01-31 10:00:07)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6731|Omaha, Nebraska

usmarine2005 wrote:

I love the fact you people believe the noob toob and bunny hopping will be fixed, oh by the way, Mandy Moore plays BF2.
The toob needs to be addressed. I really do not think the bunny hoping will be fixed. Now if they would have took away stamina while you jumped and then once it was gone you would not be able to jump that would have been more of a fix.

I am just happy I will not have to deal with the huge splash damage from some toob... Way to easy for one hit kills with that thing.
<-V->AfterDeath
+0|6655|UK

Eckzack wrote:

Esker wrote:

Hurray for 1.2!
The upcoming patch is called "The victory of the whiners"...
It´s for ppl playing a game they can´t handle it as it was original. So they complain all the time...
For me this patch sux, complain-n00bs maybe glad...
I´m a proud bunny hopper, cause I CAN handle it...
Die sux0rs, die!
i am a bunnyhoper but i will love it when the patch comes out. it will take skill. and now with bouceing noob tubes i can kill you around corners. also i heard that the patch was ready for realise but then EA got wind of the tanker glitch. so there probs trying to patch that and more glitches out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard