M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Good for them!
So you complain about the missile shield, and when an offer is made that doesn't include the missile shield, but refused, you applaud?

There's two very different options and you don't like either of them, smooth.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I will make up my mind about Obama when he's been president for some time, 5 weeks is hardly enough to draw any conclusions like a muppet would do ...
well i have yet to see ANY positive "changes" at all.  but i suppose animal genome research and a frisby park are example of change.
Politics takes time before you see any change ... a long time ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I will make up my mind about Obama when he's been president for some time, 5 weeks is hardly enough to draw any conclusions like a muppet would do ...
well i have yet to see ANY positive "changes" at all.  but i suppose animal genome research and a frisby park are example of change.
Congress wrote the bill, not Obama.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Next will be "Op. Iran Freedom" sure, lame politicians of USA. After Iran they will liberate China and then Russia.
Why dont they conquer the whole world? Maybe in a war you would lose if the whole world would be fight against you.
Lets have peace, but USA should stop this now.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

venom6 wrote:

Next will be "Op. Iran Freedom" sure, lame politicians of USA. After Iran they will liberate China and then Russia.
Why dont they conquer the whole world? Maybe in a war you would lose if the whole world would be fight against you.
The axis of evil goes all the way to Jupiter so don't raise your hope just yet ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Varegg wrote:

venom6 wrote:

The axis of evil goes all the way to Jupiter so don't raise your hope just yet ...
Lest we forget .. http://www.enterprisemission.com/NukingJupiter.html

Also consider that the asteroid that just missed us by 49k miles might have been a warning shot from Jupiter.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

The economy under Clinton was in a recession when he left office.

The economy under Bush grew faster and farther than it did under Clinton.

It's called a cycle...and the person in office has little to do with it.
The economy under Clinton was in balance and ready for growth (not even close to be called a recession FEOS) after he cleaned up the budget debt after Bush Sr.
Check your history books. It was a recession.

Varegg wrote:

The economy under Bush Jr. grew out of control after he did get a balanced budget on a silver platter from Clinton, lack of regulation from the Bush administration to control the growth is what gave Obama the hopeless task of yet again cleaning up after irresponsible economic politics ...
Check your history books. The lack of regulation (to include pushing for subprime lending) was on Clinton's watch. Yes, Bush spent like a drunken sailor...but he also had to deal with a few things that Clinton didn't. Like OBL, for example. Like the biggest revision of the US government since 1947. Little things.

Varegg wrote:

Yes it goes in cycles FEOS, but the cycles in your economy has not been normal cycles but rather quite politically influenced cycles ...
Everything in government is politically influenced...everywhere.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
¦TØP¦ Rommel1l
+8|6303

Narupug wrote:

I like it, the missle shield was unneccessary and only caused strife to begin with.  So if they could figure something out I would be all for it.  Anything to stop a nuclear holocaust.
Baracks the man.  He feels the same way I feel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard