Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
And the Russians and Iranians are doing what they think is in their best interests.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
BVC
+325|6697
Sorry guys, but it looks like Obama is a despicable monster after all:

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5366 … es-nation/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Pubic wrote:

That's as dumb as all the articles about what Michelle Obama wears.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
AFAIK He's not a recovering alcoholic, unlike the last guy, so I think he can have a beer.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Pubic wrote:

lady from article wrote:

She also said, "It's insulting... there's a lot of people suffering." WWL.com reports the caller insisted President Obama should not publicly have fun during a time of so much pain.
I give you the common human; if I can't be happy, nobody can.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Pubic wrote:

I swear, when I was first reading that, I thought it was directly taken from The Onion.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

Pubic wrote:

lady from article wrote:

She also said, "It's insulting... there's a lot of people suffering." WWL.com reports the caller insisted President Obama should not publicly have fun during a time of so much pain.
I give you the common human; if I can't be happy, nobody can.
Ahhahaha awesome.

BF2s, what are your views, should NObama be allowed to drink at all over the next 4-8 years?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
It's nothing new to the Presidency. I'm pretty sure just about every President has had alcohol at various times during their time in office...whether it be leisurely or at a formal dinner or something.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Imagine the furor if he as President had gotten a blow job and...

oh, wait.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

And the Russians and Iranians are doing what they think is in their best interests.
And that's fine...unless it's the US doing what it thinks is in its best interest. Then it's just pure, unadulterated evil.

AussieReaper wrote:

perjured himself in front of a federal grand jury.

Stupid, inconvenient, facts.

Last edited by FEOS (2009-03-04 03:28:10)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

And that's fine...unless it's the US doing what it thinks is in its best interest. Then it's just pure, unadulterated evil.

AussieReaper wrote:

Doesn't make it any less awesome
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

You know they were just trying find a reason to bring the man down somehow.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

Are Iran and Russia meddling with America?
Did Iran just bomb the crap out of Canada and replace the govt with one they liked a bit better?
No, they are just doing business, as they are allowed to do, under the terms of the NNPT.
Remind us how many wars Clinton started?
How's the economy doing BTW?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-03-04 03:33:05)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Macbeth wrote:

You know they were just trying find a reason to bring the man down somehow.
What are you talking about?

Monica was the one who went down.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Yes. They are meddling with American interests. Just as America is meddling in their interests. It's called politics.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Did Iran just bomb the crap out of Canada and replace the govt with one they liked a bit better?
If they did, I must have missed it on the news.

Relevance?

Oh, I see. You seem to think that the nuclear program that Iran started in the 70's and re-invigorated well before the Iraq invasion is a response to the Iraq invasion. Dinnerjacket is a psychic...he knew the invasion was going to occur, so he had Iran plus up their nuclear program before Bush was even elected...hell, before he was even elected himself.

He's a tricky one, that Dinnerjacket.

Dilbert_X wrote:

No, they are just doing business, as they are allowed to do, under the terms of the NNPT.
Actually, they are not following the terms of the NNPT...which is why people are concerned.

Dilbert_X wrote:

He just engaged in Tomahawk Diplomacy.

How many wars could Clinton have prevented? That's a much better question...but one I'm sure you'll avoid.

And just what does that have to do with the OP?

Dilbert_X wrote:

The economy under Clinton was in a recession when he left office.

The economy under Bush grew faster and farther than it did under Clinton.

It's called a cycle...and the person in office has little to do with it.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13rin
+977|6480

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Pretty sure Clinton had trade center attacked and the Cole bombed.  The 9-11 report basically states we were at war (Clintoon was just to stupid to recognize it).  How that whole Somalia thing go?  Clinton's military policies and foreign affairs were a joke.  Clinton's economy was bolstered by Reganomics and .com stocks.

As to the OP Obama's willingness to 'drop the missle shield' and his recent less than stellar meeting with Britan's Boy illustrate his williness to snub current allies and kiss ass to the bad gus.  True colors... .
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6275|Outside your Back window
This is what will happen, talks will take place, things may change but america will find another reason to invade Iran, finally America will invade Iran, the real reason will be covered up by some bullshit, no doubt UK will get dragged in.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

The economy under Clinton was in a recession when he left office.

The economy under Bush grew faster and farther than it did under Clinton.

It's called a cycle...and the person in office has little to do with it.
The economy under Clinton was in balance and ready for growth (not even close to be called a recession FEOS) after he cleaned up the budget debt after Bush Sr.

The economy under Bush Jr. grew out of control after he did get a balanced budget on a silver platter from Clinton, lack of regulation from the Bush administration to control the growth is what gave Obama the hopeless task of yet again cleaning up after irresponsible economic politics ...

Yes it goes in cycles FEOS, but the cycles in your economy has not been normal cycles but rather quite politically influenced cycles ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Dilbert_X wrote:

AFAIK He's not a recovering alcoholic, unlike the last guy, so I think he can have a beer.
no, but he was a coke head.

so lets see...

beer or cocaine?

hmmmm......
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

hey dum dums

russia said they would not "haggle" with iran.  so this failed.

you can now stfu with your "gg" and "zomg diplomcy" shit because it didnt work.  Just like some of us said it wouldnt.

obama fail
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Was he really a coke head or did he just do it once/a few times? I bet they all do that anyway, politicians, that is

Also yeah Russia can't exactly do much can they, infact I don't think anybody really can, also I think the only reason Russia complain about the shield is for silly political reasons/the principle, I don't think they actually believe that the shield would stop any Russian ICBM's should they want to use them... and I doubt it would even stop Iran should they want to use them if they make them. At the end of the day it's all just being done for politics
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

hey dum dums

you can now stfu with your "gg" and "zomg diplomcy" shit because it didnt work.  Just like some of us said it wouldnt.

obama fail
This haven't failed yet

It has just begun ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

hey dum dums

obama fail
This haven't failed yet

It has just begun ...
sigh...

it has.  just accept the messiah was wrong yet again.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

hey dum dums

obama fail
This haven't failed yet

It has just begun ...
sigh...

it has.  just accept the messiah was wrong yet again.
I will make up my mind about Obama when he's been president for some time, 5 weeks is hardly enough to draw any conclusions like a muppet would do ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Varegg wrote:

I will make up my mind about Obama when he's been president for some time, 5 weeks is hardly enough to draw any conclusions like a muppet would do ...
well i have yet to see ANY positive "changes" at all.  but i suppose animal genome research and a frisby park are example of change.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard