Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

This.
Ahhhhh more name calling and insults from the peaceful and tolerant crowd. I love it.
When you show sheer stupidity, I don't really feel any remorse for you. All of your arguments have been debunked.
Not hardly, least of all, by you
Ooooh yes they have. Your personal responsibility arguments - debunked by your own inability to be able to admit your hypocrisy in several topics. Your "savior of the constitution" arguments - debunked by your extreme willingness to break the 6th and 8th amendments, as shown here.

I almost feel as if you intentionally do it, in order to get a rise out of people.

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well gee, I stand corrected, American values and morality are at an all time high. I guess the sagging pants the meth labs, the school shootings the popular teen pregnances and blow jobs in class is the new standard for moraity in America. I was wrong.
Sagging pants have what to do with morality?
School homicide rates have dropped steadily since 1990, can't find any pre 90 data.
'popular' teen pregnancies means what? The rate of teen pregnancy is at an all time low. Surely this shows increased morality, not a decline.
Do you really base you ideals of morality on the 40s and 50s?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/S … gation.jpg

Top notch morality back in those days?.......
Don't bother. He thinks kids were shining examples of morality back in the 70's, and that they're all hooligans now. It's precisely how it was with Rock and Roll and the 60's-70's.
1. you completely refuse t oacknowledge what I have said for 1 reason, because I said it. I have admitted that this guy went to far, I also sympathize with him and all police officers, because of what they have t oput up with from criminals as well as armchair quarter backs such as yourself.

2. Actually the kids in the 70's were all liberal idiots as well, who now, by the way, are the very rich people you loath and want to steal from to make things "fair" crazy huh?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
If you admitted that the guy went too far it wouldn't be a problem and nobody would think you're fucking insane. The thing is, you started trying to excuse his behavior.

And as to your second point, if that's true, why make such a big stink about it? And lol @ thinking I "loathe" rich people. You're such a crackpot.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-03-03 17:13:28)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

If you admitted that the guy went too far it wouldn't be a problem and nobody would think you're fucking insane. The thing is, you started trying to excuse his behavior.

And as to your second point, if that's true, why make such a big stink about it? And lol @ thinking I "loathe" rich people. You're such a crackpot.
I said a long time ago that he might have gone too far, but I understand, I sympathize with what our police are up against, and I feel more for the cops than I do the criminals, you, must twist it into some kind of Nazi Stormtrooper bullshit in order to to argue. That, I can't help.

Why make a big stink about Obama and his band of merry men stealing from me to "spread the wealth"? Uhh simple, because now itis me, in the 70's I didn't have any money.

I was talking in general, ya know, the evil rich that is stealing from the working class bullshit you guys spread?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I said a long time ago that he might have gone too far, but I understand, I sympathize with what our police are up against, and I feel more for the cops than I do the criminals, you, must twist it into some kind of Nazi Stormtrooper bullshit in order to to argue. That, I can't help.

Why make a big stink about Obama and his band of merry men stealing from me to "spread the wealth"? Uhh simple, because now itis me, in the 70's I didn't have any money.

I was talking in general, ya know, the evil rich that is stealing from the working class bullshit you guys spread?
Nice dodge and basically reposting what I already responded to. You try to excuse this cop's behavior, arguing that he's "human". I (and just about every other rational thinking person here) says that's a load of bullshit and that his training was supposed to prevent him from doing this and that he should be fired and placed in jail for what he's done.

If you don't like dealing with "criminal scum" as you put it...DON'T BECOME A FUCKING COP. It's NOT that hard.

Amazing how you bring Obama into a thread like this though. I honestly think you're obsessed with him.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-03-03 17:28:44)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nice dodge and basically reposting what I already responded to. You try to excuse this cop's behavior, arguing that he's "human". I (and just about every other rational thinking person here) says that's a load of bullshit and that his training was supposed to prevent him from doing this and that he should be fired and placed in jail for what he's done.

If you don't like dealing with "criminal scum" as you put it...DON'T BECOME A FUCKING COP. It's NOT that hard.

Amazing how you bring Obama into a thread like this though. I honestly think you're obsessed with him.
I know, it is crazy to a liberal mind to sympathize with those that we charge to protect us than with those that want to hurt us. I am funny like that.

It is also funny how you want to argue that he is NOT human, but some kind of machine with no emotion and incapable of reaction because of his training. Like I said, pilots are trained yet still fly airplanes into mountains.

I am obsessed with being robbed by my govt., another character flaw I guess.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada
lowing, i love how you generalize everyone with a different view than yours as a liberal. seriously, you have issues.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lowing, i love how you generalize everyone with a different view than yours as a liberal. seriously, you have issues.
I was wondering how long the YOU'RE GERNERALIZING" defense was gunna be played, it was long over due in this forum.

If you defend Obama, and his big govt. solutions, well then you are pretty much a liberal. . If you are not, then I am not referring to you. Not much else to say about it

and to be honest, the only issues I have is trying to figure out how to keep MY money for MY family.

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-03 17:51:51)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada
lowing. stop. this is not a thread about obama. let it go k?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Do not expect to post, telling me your opinions about me, without a response.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I know, it is crazy to a liberal mind to sympathize with those that we charge to protect us than with those that want to hurt us. I am funny like that.

It is also funny how you want to argue that he is NOT human, but some kind of machine with no emotion and incapable of reaction because of his training. Like I said, pilots are trained yet still fly airplanes into mountains.

You're fucking ridiculous, man. Not only do you dodge nearly every point thrown at you, you don't even make any sense. And when you know you're losing, you throw the "liberal" term at people, even if you have really no idea what their political standpoints are. Really, job well done.

Yes, he's human...but his training is supposed to stop his human tendencies and emotions from taking over, and it's supposed to make sure he has good judgment when in the line of duty. Why don't we allow that excuse for anyone in law enforcement, eh? Oh, police beating? Their emotions took over. Don't worry, move along. Nothing to see here, folks. Guy probably deserved it.

Because he let his emotions take over, he should be fired. Because he basically assaulted and could've seriously injured this girl (and I don't care what she was like or what her crime was, he's a cop and should be an example of how someone should act), he should be jailed. It's as simple as that. I guess for some though, it's just a taaaaaaad bit difficult to comprehend.

I love how you keep trying to pin the pilot analogy to this as well. There's absolutely no correlation between the two. Now, a doctor freaking out during surgery (something he's trained NOT to do) and causing someone to die...that's an appropriate analogy. Are you saying you WOULDN'T sue that doctor for malpractice if it was your child? Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

it still doesnt mean that you need to rant about "nobama"
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're fucking ridiculous, man. Not only do you dodge nearly every point thrown at you, you don't even make any sense. And when you know you're losing, you throw the "liberal" term at people, even if you have really no idea what their political standpoints are. Really, job well done.

Yes, he's human...but his training is supposed to stop his human tendencies and emotions from taking over, and it's supposed to make sure he has good judgment when in the line of duty. Why don't we allow that excuse for anyone in law enforcement, eh? Oh, police beating? Their emotions took over. Don't worry, move along. Nothing to see here, folks. Guy probably deserved it.

Because he let his emotions take over, he should be fired. Because he basically assaulted and could've seriously injured this girl (and I don't care what she was like or what her crime was, he's a cop and should be an example of how someone should act), he should be jailed. It's as simple as that. I guess for some though, it's just a taaaaaaad bit difficult to comprehend.

I love how you keep trying to pin the pilot analogy to this as well. There's absolutely no correlation between the two. Now, a doctor freaking out during surgery (something he's trained NOT to do) and causing someone to die...that's an appropriate analogy. Are you saying you WOULDN'T sue that doctor for malpractice if it was your child? Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't.
I think I said before, ever hear of human factors? Look it up. Like it or not, you can not train human flaws and frailties out of a human. F0r you to suggest you can is so absurd it only proves YOU are the one who is not realistic about any of this.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

it still doesnt mean that you need to rant about "nobama"
I will rant about anything I want to rant about especially his ass.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I think I said before, ever hear of human factors? Look it up. Like it or not, you can not train human flaws and frailties out of a human. F0r you to suggest you can is so absurd it only proves YOU are the one who is not realistic about any of this.
I never said you can't prevent them. Obviously you can't. But nowhere in the job description in any job does it list "fuck up sometimes due to human flaws". If you do, you are punished. For this guy, he should be and probably will be punished, if he hasn't been already.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I never said you can't prevent them. Obviously you can't. But nowhere in the job description in any job does it list "fuck up sometimes due to human flaws". If you do, you are punished. For this guy, he should be and probably will be punished, if he hasn't been already.
I'm sorry, I thought you just said training is supposed tp prevent him from being human.

I am sure he will be punished, I will however STILL reserve my sympathies for his loss and his families loss before I shed a single tear over the criminals.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought you just said training is supposed tp prevent him from being human.

I am sure he will be punished, I will however STILL reserve my sympathies for his loss and his families loss before I shed a single tear over the criminals.
It is. What's hard to get about that? And if he breaks from his training and lets his emotions take over, then he gets punished.

The whole point of police training really is to instill better judgment into people. It's obvious that it didn't work for this guy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

It is. What's hard to get about that? And if he breaks from his training and lets his emotions take over, then he gets punished.

The whole point of police training really is to instill better judgment into people. It's obvious that it didn't work for this guy.
LOL, you are contradicting yourself. You, in one sentence say that training is supposed take the human out of being human, then in the next sentence, you say it is impossible to do. So yeah, it is kinda hard to understand your position.

Did you look up human factors yet? Maybe after you read it, you will be able to stick with one argument.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

LOL, you are contradicting yourself. You, in one sentence say that training is supposed take the human out of being human, then in the next sentence, you say it is impossible to do. So yeah, it is kinda hard to understand your position.

Did you look up human factors yet? Maybe after you read it, you will be able to stick with one argument.
That's what training is supposed to do. Allow you to control yourself and stop your human tendencies from occuring. And if they do, you're punished. It's really not that hard, lowing. There's no hypocrisy. Keep trying to spin it, though. The only hypocrite here is you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

That's what training is supposed to do. Allow you to control yourself and stop your human tendencies from occuring. And if they do, you're punished. It's really not that hard, lowing. There's no hypocrisy. Keep trying to spin it, though. The only hypocrite here is you.
well quite frankly you are wrong. Look up human factors and get back with me. It is impossible to remove the human from human interactions.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

well quite frankly you are wrong. Look up human factors and get back with me. It is impossible to remove the human from human interactions.
But it's very possible to control them.

Something the majority of cops are able to do.

This man couldn't.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
but but she was a CRIMINAL!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

But it's very possible to control them.

Something the majority of cops are able to do.

This man couldn't.
In this instance, no he he didn't. Forgive me if I still maintain the tragedy here, is the loss of career and a means to provide for a family, over a criminal being smacked around
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Oh no, a crappy cop is off the streets.  I shed a tear.

I shot down your bullshit argument 3 pages ago.  give it up.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2009-03-03 18:39:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Reciprocity wrote:

So, when do you sign up so you can show us all how to be a perfect cop?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Reciprocity wrote:

I shot down your bullshit argument 3 pages ago.  give it up.
ya did? I don't even remember you in this thread, and no, I can not be bothered to check. If ys want feel free to do it again

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard