lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I don't see how anybody can possibly defend the cop in this situation.

This girl might've been the biggest punk on Earth, but I don't care. Nothing justifies that kind of response. Not even if she started hitting him. You are a fucking COP, you are not a vigilante. You don't get to beat the shit out of people. You went through the Police Academy for a reason.

They are not the judge, jury and executioners.
IN other words, cops are robots, you can treat the police anyway you want, shoot them stab them, spit on them, hit them and all they are allowed to do is cuff you and send you to trial. Sorry, not the real world. Cops are humans as well, and are privy to all the mistakes, emotions, pain and loss, that the rest of us face.
No. Cops go through training. They're supposed to deal with situations like this with civility and through what their training told them to do. They were taught how to take down someone who was attacking them without BASHING THEIR FUCKING HEAD IN ON A CONCRETE WALL. And yes, that's EXACTLY what they're supposed to fucking do! Cuff you, read you your miranda rights, put you in holding and take you to trial. They're not fucking vigilantes!

Cops are humans, but they've been trained to go against their instinct. But this wasn't even instinct. This was a cop with a history of bad behavior taking his anger out on the typical teenager who thinks nothing of authority. But I don't care if she's a neo-nazi. NOTHING could ever justify what he did unless she had a shotgun aimed at the cops or was doing something to threaten their lives. She kicked a FUCKING SHOE at them. And she looks like some 5'6" girl who weights 120 pounds.

Why don't we just let anyone we want become cops? Then your argument will work, because they truly will be "human". Until then and they eradicate Police Academies around the country, your argument is null and void.

So much for being some purveyor of the constitution, lowing. You're certainly one who believes in cruel and unusual punishment. Another of your arguments - debunked for being the bullshit that they are.
Typical teenagers are not car thieves.

This kid has history. Again I do not say the cop was right, I just say, I understand his frustration level in dealing with the scum of the earth every day.

Pilots are trained as well, planes still crash

teachers are trained, kids still fail or drop out

fire fighters are trained, houses still burn to the ground

doctors are trained patients still die.

What is your point on training. Ever hear of human factors? Look it up

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-03 08:35:36)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am not the champion of anything, I merely feel that if a citizen thinks they have the "right" or the "freedom" to assault police officers. They have another "think" coming.

You fail to acknowledge what I acknowledge, that cops are made up of PEOPLE we charge with our safety. In this task they are face with the worst society has to offer everyday. For their efforts, we thank them by armchair quarter-backing, FRAME BY FRAME mind you, every incident that is recorded in a desporate effort to find a law suit.

What I am saying is, if this guy got outa hand, I understand and appreciate what might have drove him to it, and I sympathize with that reality more than I do the criminal he is trying to deal with.
ok ive had enough lowing, she kicked off her shoes. that is not assault of any kind. ive kicked my shoes off thousands of time, and never have i killed/maimed/hurt anyone. fancy that... SHE is being charged with a greater degree of assault than the officer. thats insane. if someone kicked their shoes off in your direction would you charge them with assault? no, bc its a fucking shoe! not a bomb, not bullets from a gun, not a knife! a fucking shoe!

so what if she was mouthing off or whatever, there is NO excuse for slamming a girls head into the wall, punching her in the face while shes on her stomach, and lifting her up by her hair. that is despicable and cowardly.
I can appreciate that, I however, am considering the fact that this girl is obviously a bitch. I was not in the cop car during the initial arrest, the ride to the station, or the booking before this film rolled. I am sorry, my first reaction is, fuck this kid and her attitude.
It doesn't matter whether this girl was "obviously a bitch" or not.

She could have hurled abuse at the cop worse than anything in the exorcist.

She could have spat.

She could have swore.

We know she kicked her shoe off at him.

BUT NOT ONE IOTA OF THAT MATTERS

What matters is the cops response.

And the cops response was way way way out of proportion for the situation.

Lowing, you're "obviously" a twat - that doesn't give anyone the right to beat the fuck out of you, now does it?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

IN other words, cops are robots, you can treat the police anyway you want, shoot them stab them, spit on them, hit them and all they are allowed to do is cuff you and send you to trial. Sorry, not the real world. Cops are humans as well, and are privy to all the mistakes, emotions, pain and loss, that the rest of us face.
No. Cops go through training. They're supposed to deal with situations like this with civility and through what their training told them to do. They were taught how to take down someone who was attacking them without BASHING THEIR FUCKING HEAD IN ON A CONCRETE WALL. And yes, that's EXACTLY what they're supposed to fucking do! Cuff you, read you your miranda rights, put you in holding and take you to trial. They're not fucking vigilantes!

Cops are humans, but they've been trained to go against their instinct. But this wasn't even instinct. This was a cop with a history of bad behavior taking his anger out on the typical teenager who thinks nothing of authority. But I don't care if she's a neo-nazi. NOTHING could ever justify what he did unless she had a shotgun aimed at the cops or was doing something to threaten their lives. She kicked a FUCKING SHOE at them. And she looks like some 5'6" girl who weights 120 pounds.

Why don't we just let anyone we want become cops? Then your argument will work, because they truly will be "human". Until then and they eradicate Police Academies around the country, your argument is null and void.

So much for being some purveyor of the constitution, lowing. You're certainly one who believes in cruel and unusual punishment. Another of your arguments - debunked for being the bullshit that they are.

This kid has history. Again I do not say the cop was right, I just say, I understand his frustration level in dealing with the scum of the earth every day.
I don't care what she did or what her history was. Nothing justified what he did.

You understand his frustration? What the fuck do you think he signed up for? Summer camp? He's a COP, he's GOING to deal with people like her every day of his life. He should get used to it and use his training to enforce what decisions to make and use his best judgment as he was taught to do. Yet he didn't.
PureFodder
+225|6286

lowing wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

No I do not want a police state, I recognize the morality of the American public has taken a nose dive over the decades,
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/prop.gif
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/viort.gif
morality and crimnal behavior are 2 different things.

Any chance you wanna pull up stats that cover morality, IE teen pregnancies, drug abuse, high school drop outs, etc....then compared to our entitlement attitudes, and our ability, legal and otherwise, to pawn off our personal responsiblity on others and see how we shape up as a society compared to the 50's or 40's

Wiki wrote:

The U.S. teenage pregnancy rate was at a high in the 1950s and has decreased since then
Teenpregnancy rate is at it's lowest in 30 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

Drug useage rates have remained fairly constant since the US government started seriously tracking data in the 70s.

The US is at an all time high in terms of college graduation rate and high school completion rate. Far more Americans today are trying to better themselves through education than back in the 50s.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

ok ive had enough lowing, she kicked off her shoes. that is not assault of any kind. ive kicked my shoes off thousands of time, and never have i killed/maimed/hurt anyone. fancy that... SHE is being charged with a greater degree of assault than the officer. thats insane. if someone kicked their shoes off in your direction would you charge them with assault? no, bc its a fucking shoe! not a bomb, not bullets from a gun, not a knife! a fucking shoe!

so what if she was mouthing off or whatever, there is NO excuse for slamming a girls head into the wall, punching her in the face while shes on her stomach, and lifting her up by her hair. that is despicable and cowardly.
I can appreciate that, I however, am considering the fact that this girl is obviously a bitch. I was not in the cop car during the initial arrest, the ride to the station, or the booking before this film rolled. I am sorry, my first reaction is, fuck this kid and her attitude.

She could have spat.

She could have swore.

Lowing, you're "obviously" a twat - that doesn't give anyone the right to beat the fuck out of you, now does it?
LOL, I love all the name calling and insults from the peace and tolerance crowds.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I don't care what she did or what her history was. Nothing justified what he did.

You understand his frustration? What the fuck do you think he signed up for? Summer camp? He's a COP, he's GOING to deal with people like her every day of his life. He should get used to it and use his training to enforce what decisions to make and use his best judgment as he was taught to do. Yet he didn't.
I edited read up
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

you're fucking dumb.

plane crashes are rarely pilot error
it's the kid's and the kid's parents fault, not the teachers
the fire fighters didnt set the fires
the doctor didnt make the patient sick

good examples brah
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

phishman420 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you're fucking dumb.

good examples brah
This.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

She could have spat.

She could have swore.

LOL, I love all the name calling and insults from the peace and tolerance crowds.
You say this girl was "obviously" a bitch.

I say you're "obviously" a twat.

Do you not see my point?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

Any chance you wanna pull up stats that cover morality, IE teen pregnancies, drug abuse, high school drop outs, etc....then compared to our entitlement attitudes, and our ability, legal and otherwise, to pawn off our personal responsiblity on others and see how we shape up as a society compared to the 50's or 40's

Wiki wrote:

The U.S. teenage pregnancy rate was at a high in the 1950s and has decreased since then

Drug useage rates have remained fairly constant since the US government started seriously tracking data in the 70s.

The US is at an all time high in terms of college graduation rate and high school completion rate. Far more Americans today are trying to better themselves through education than back in the 50s.
Well gee, I stand corrected, American values and morality are at an all time high. I guess the sagging pants the meth labs, the school shootings the popular teen pregnances and blow jobs in class is the new standard for moraity in America. I was wrong.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

She could have spat.

She could have swore.

You say this girl was "obviously" a bitch.

I say you're "obviously" a twat.

Do you not see my point?
Nope. I use her actions in stealing a car and assaulting a police officer as well as her past to conclude her bitchy status. You do so out of an opinion you disagree with.

Do you not see my point?

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-03 08:55:40)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

phishman420 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you're fucking dumb.

good examples brah
and the cop didn't raise this kid to be a felon.

Also, plane crashes are rarely NOT pilot error.

Teachers are trained to teach, if the kid fails to learn well the teacher failed to teach. Right?

Nope but they are trained to put them out. If they didn't put it out, then they failed. Right?

Of course I do not believe these but they fall in line with your reasoning that a cop is trained, therefore he should be able to handle all situations all the time with a split second decision, and if they don't they are a failure. If they don't you wanna hang them, but you do not want to hang anyone else that fails.

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-03 09:02:40)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

lowing wrote:

you're fucking dumb.

good examples brah
This.
Ahhhhh more name calling and insults from the peaceful and tolerant crowd. I love it.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well I can say one thing, that cop is a dumbass.  Why would you do it right in front of a camera?
I do often wonder that when these cases appear on the internet. Surely the cops know there are cameras in police stations/jails/on the front of their cars. You'd think they'd at least have the sense to do their brutalising away from the camera.
Or, I dunno, I am just guessing, but they are reacting to a situation at the moment. Probably reacting the same way we would given the same situation. However, since we charge cops to deal with the scum of the earth so we do not have to, it is easy to sit back and critize how they do it without giving a thought as to the circumstances surrounding it.
i will never be pissed off enough at a girl bc shes calling me names to beat her ass while she is down. i dunno bout u....
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

I can't answer that question, since no kid of mine is growing up to be a piece of shit. I have raised my kids to be respectful to themselves and to others. I am raising them to understand that in their lives, they hold all the cards and make their own lives as great or as miserable as they choose. I have raised them to know what choices they have in life and which oneslead to stabilty and prosparity and which lead to self destruction

This girl is already guilty, she has history she is a problem.
Nice avoidance of the question, but anyway...

So if your kids screw up in life and one day manage to get arrested, are you just going to say tough shit when they get the crap beaten out of them by cops? I'd like to think you possess some form of care towards your family.
I do care for my kids, which is why if they screw up I will not simply bail them out. IE. if arrested for DUI I promise you they will sit in jail. If they assaulted a cop and got ass whipped for it, I promise you I will be asking if the cop is ok before I tend to my son.

How about you, you plan on excusing your kids behavior their whole lives?
what if your daughter "assaulted" a cop? with a flicked shoe to the shin....
PureFodder
+225|6286

lowing wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wiki wrote:

Well gee, I stand corrected, American values and morality are at an all time high. I guess the sagging pants the meth labs, the school shootings the popular teen pregnances and blow jobs in class is the new standard for moraity in America. I was wrong.
Sagging pants have what to do with morality?
School homicide rates have dropped steadily since 1990, can't find any pre 90 data.
'popular' teen pregnancies means what? The rate of teen pregnancy is at an all time low. Surely this shows increased morality, not a decline.
Do you really base you ideals of morality on the 40s and 50s?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/SUwvhDfxv1I/AAAAAAAAB3M/QUVjIXlLjeY/s320/whites-only-sign-sojourner-truth-detroit-apartheid-segregation.jpg

Top notch morality back in those days?.......
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

you're fucking dumb.

good examples brah
This.
Ahhhhh more name calling and insults from the peaceful and tolerant crowd. I love it.
When you show sheer stupidity, I don't really feel any remorse for you. All of your arguments have been debunked.
mikkel
+383|6602

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I may have missed a crucial post here, but have you not just been arguing for the past 5 pages that the cop was completely justified to kick the shit out of her, and that cops should do this more often to people for the greater benefit of society?
Nope, I said I am not ready to hang cops at every turn based on armchair quarterbacking by those with frame by frame 20/20 hindsight.
You are, however, ready to hang criminals at every turn based on armchair quarterbacking by those with frame by frame 20/20 hindsight. A crime is a crime, right? Why so reluctant, then?

Last edited by mikkel (2009-03-03 09:37:43)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

School homicide rates have dropped steadily since 1990, can't find any pre 90 data.
'popular' teen pregnancies means what? The rate of teen pregnancy is at an all time low. Surely this shows increased morality, not a decline.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/S … gation.jpg

Not sure what more you want me to say, I admitted I was wrong, America is obviously at an all time moral high, and I should look forward to where we are heading as country full of family oriented citizens.

Oh and by the way, if you can not find anything wrong with people walking around with their ass hanging outside their pants and they have to hold onto their crotches to keep them up. Then we will have to agree to disagree.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

This.
When you show sheer stupidity, I don't really feel any remorse for you. All of your arguments have been debunked.
Not hardly, least of all, by you
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

lowing wrote:

Oh and by the way, if you can not find anything wrong with people walking around with their ass hanging outside their pants and they have to hold onto their crotches to keep them up. Then we will have to agree to disagree.
Well, I wouldn't call that a morality issue.  Just stupidity.

I saw an example last night.  Teenager with beltline below his crotch.  Thing is, he was with family and girlfriend.  Mom, sister, and girlfriend were all ridiculing and laughing there asses off at the way he was wearing his pants.  Nothing to do with morality.  Just an idiot who thinks he's dressed cool.

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-03-03 13:19:38)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ilocano wrote:

lowing wrote:

I saw an example last night.  Teenager with beltline below his crotch.  Thing is, he was with family and girlfriend.  Mom, sister, and girlfriend were all ridiculing and laughing there asses off at the way he was wearing his pants.  Nothing to do with morality.  Just an idiot who thinks he's dressed cool.
No, he is emulating his obvious heroes, gangstas, but yer right, no moral issue there at all I guess. By the way, where was dad? Oops, yup nothing wrong with the family cohesion in 21st century either,
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

lowing wrote:

No, he is emulating his obvious heroes, gangstas, but yer right, no moral issue there at all I guess. By the way, where was dad? Oops, yup nothing wrong with the family cohesion in 21st century either,
Dad and younger sister were ahead about 30 feet away.   What's family cohesion have to do about being out shopping?  Wifey half the time isn't with me when I take the kids out shopping.  Likewise when she takes the kids out.  But if you meant dad as role model for the kid I saw, well, you have me there.  No son of mine would be dressed that way, but that's me.

Iowing, I respect your views, but all this negative vibe about society is just gonna shorten your life.

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-03-03 13:40:23)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ilocano wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Dad and younger sister were ahead about 30 feet away.   What's family cohesion have to do about being out shopping?  Wifey half the time isn't with me when I take the kids out shopping.  Likewise when she takes the kids out.  But if you meant dad as role model for the kid I saw, well, you have me there.  No son of mine would be dressed that way, but that's me.

Iowing, I respect your views, but all this negative vibe about society is just gonna shorten your life.
LOL, not really, ya see, I am one of the ones WITH a job, a house, kids that respect, and do well in school, I expect to be around awhile.

If I loose sleep it will be from being robbed by Obama and the liberal menace.

Yeah, I didn't phrase it well, but that is what was on my mind, the kids looking up to gangstas instead of their dads or grandparents etc....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

This.
Not hardly, least of all, by you
Ooooh yes they have. Your personal responsibility arguments - debunked by your own inability to be able to admit your hypocrisy in several topics. Your "savior of the constitution" arguments - debunked by your extreme willingness to break the 6th and 8th amendments, as shown here.

I almost feel as if you intentionally do it, in order to get a rise out of people.

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/S … gation.jpg

Don't bother. He thinks kids were shining examples of morality back in the 70's, and that they're all hooligans now. It's precisely how it was with Rock and Roll and the 60's-70's.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-03-03 14:58:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard