Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire
That cop is a fucking coward. The security services and armed forces of this world can do without these kind of macho fuckheads because they ruin the reputation of the decent officers out there. This guy will probably get raped twice as hard in prison though because let's face it cops are unpopular enough in prison... but cops who beat up 15 year old girls? Don't pick up the soap sweetheart.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

If it was a relative and I'd be getting it back I would be alot less mad than if someone had simply stolen it with no chance of getting it back.
Well since the mother reported her car stolen, I guess she feels differently.
I'm guessing she did so because she didn't know that her daughter had taken it. I'm sure any charges will be dropped.
If the car is missing, and the owner has know idea who took it or where or when...Yea, that is pretty much stolen. sorry.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Braddock wrote:

That cop is a fucking coward. The security services and armed forces of this world can do without these kind of macho fuckheads because they ruin the reputation of the decent officers out there. This guy will probably get raped twice as hard in prison though because let's face it cops are unpopular enough in prison... but cops who beat up 15 year old girls? Don't pick up the soap sweetheart.
What you say might be true, but one fact is also true and it can never be taken away. That piece of shit car thief got an ass whippin she so richly had comin, and I am likin' it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

lowing wrote:

What you say might be true, but one fact is also true and it can never be taken away. That piece of shit car thief got an ass whippin she so richly had comin, and I am likin' it.
Was she really a car thief, or just suspect?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Was she really a car thief, or just suspect?
In lowing's world it's guilty until proven innocent... that's not a world I want to live in, in my world we burn the paedophiles, thieves and rapists AFTER we convict them.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5861
another cop beats up another person in custody/someone they catch.

whats new on earth then
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Easy, like a true liberal, you insist on finding excuses  for shitty behavior and rationalizing and justifying it, blaming everything and everyone for peoples problems except the people who have the problems.
You mean like you're doing with the cop?
Never made excuses for him, also never said he was right. I said I give cops more lattitude in dealing with criminals. period. If a criminal gets an ass whipping for giving cops a hard time, I can sleep at night.
Yes you did, and yes you have been. Your entire argument is made up of excuses for this guy. The "human factors" argument, the "she was a snotty brat" argument...all excuses to attempt to justify and downplay his behavior.

Again - it doesn't matter whether she deserved it or not. He is supposed to be above the law. Essentially, he's a criminal too. He assaulted a woman. Under our law, no amount of verbal abuse can ever justify a physical reaction.

lowing wrote:

She didn't "look at him the wrong way", se was verbally abusive and then assaulted a the cop, and she got her fuckin ass beat for it, and I do not have a problem with it.
So you have no problem with assault?

That's nice. Real nice. Perhaps you should lobby in Washington to have cops made the judge, jury and executioner. Again, for some "defender of the constitution", you sure don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty".
Never made excuses for him, and I admitted he was not right, I simply can not be bothered to give a fuck about a criminal who gets their ass whipped. Not sure how much more clear I can be about that.

You call this cop a criminal. fine, I will tell you, that given the 2, I will take this cop patrolling my neighborhood over that criminal How 'bout you?

I do believe in the constitution, I must. or I would say this guy was right in what he did. I just do not care that a felon takes a beatdown while not cooperating with the police. That has nothing to do with "innocent until proven guilty". That is "in the moment" and in real time and not something that needs to be proven after the fact in a court.
This entire thread you've been making excuses for him. That's what the whole "human factors" argument was about. Now you're trying to say you're not making excuses?

Fucking hilarious.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
All of you have forgotten one thing ... this girl was stupid enough to throw things at a person in position to, at the very least, take her to the floor and subdue her.  The prisoner's job is to cooperate with the authorities detaining them.  When they refuse to do so, they are made to do so.  If she had any sense she should have figured out this was a guy that would beat your ass if you test him.  Is the officer justified in his actions?  No. 

Summary: 15 year old girl's stupidity is equal to the stupidity of the officer's response

Last edited by Stingray24 (2009-03-06 16:23:32)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada
wow now its at 11 pgs. unbelievable.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

Stingray24 wrote:

All of you have forgotten one thing ... this girl was stupid enough to throw things at a person in position to, at the very least, take her to the floor and subdue her.  The prisoner's job is to cooperate with the authorities detaining them.  When they refuse to do so, they are made to do so.  If she had any sense she should have figured out this was a guy that would beat your ass if you test him.  Is the officer justified in his actions?  No. 

Summary: 15 year old girl's stupidity is equal to the stupidity of the officer's response
I don't doubt that the teenager was probably the type of douche you usually see on Jerry Springer but the fact of the matter is it is against the law, not to mention against all the rules and regulations of being a police officer, to act in the way that he did and he must be firstly thrown out of the police force and secondly processed by the legal system for GBH like any other member of society would be. If a young teenage girl flicked her shoe at me and I reacted like that how do you think I would be treated in the eyes of the law? Wearing a badge does not make you Judge Dread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard