Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

Macbeth wrote:

In theory this whole debate / forum section is futile. Nobody is ever going to change their mind and nothing will ever get done with the issues at hand.
Yeah, but it passes time.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

stop trying to solve everyones' "root causes" of their problems.  It is futile
We can do anything we put our minds to.
Apparently except taking responsiblity for your own actions and leave everyone else that already does, alone.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

Macbeth wrote:

In theory this whole debate / forum section is futile. Nobody is ever going to change their mind and nothing will ever get done with the issues at hand.
lol this has never been a debate section. its a soapbox for ppl to bitch and moan. if u try to debate u get flamed. no one here ever changes their opinion based on their rivals arguments. they just get further entrenched into their position.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lol this has never been a debate section. its a soapbox for ppl to bitch and moan. if u try to debate u get flamed. no one here ever changes their opinion based on their rivals arguments. they just get further entrenched into their position.
If I am not mistaken you are one of the ones who tosses around name calling and insults. So please stop acting like a victim
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Macbeth wrote:

thanks but that has been said many times like 2 years ago
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

m3thod wrote:

lol only in america. gg
dont be angry because you are an infidel

you only have yourself to blame kaffir!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

stop trying to solve everyones' "root causes" of their problems.  It is futile
Apparently except taking responsiblity for your own actions and leave everyone else that already does, alone.
Sorry, how does that relate to this topic - a cop who beat up a 15 year old girl?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sorry, how does that relate to this topic - a cop who beat up a 15 year old girl?
Easy, like a true liberal, you insist on finding excuses  for shitty behavior and rationalizing and justifying it, blaming everything and everyone for peoples problems except the people who have the problems.

This was not a 15 year old sweet innocent girl. This was a car thief who happened to be 15 that thought she could and should get away with anything and everything she feels like, including assault. She got her ass whipped for it. I slept pretty good last night with that knowledge.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

lowing wrote:

This was not a 15 year old sweet innocent girl. This was a car thief who happened to be 15 that thought she could and should get away with anything and everything she feels like, including assault. She got her ass whipped for it. I slept pretty good last night with that knowledge.
She borrowed a friends car or something without permission. It's not exactly the same as stealing a car.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

lowing wrote:

Easy, like a true liberal, you insist on finding excuses  for shitty behavior and rationalizing and justifying it, blaming everything and everyone for peoples problems except the people who have the problems.
This refers to the girl and the cop?

Or like a true hypocrite just one?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

She borrowed a friends car or something without permission. It's not exactly the same as stealing a car.
Really so if some one "borrowed" your car without permission, you would not consider it stealing? Hmmmm
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

lowing wrote:

This refers to the girl and the cop?

Or like a true hypocrite just one?
Already said the cop was not right, but I do reserve sympathies for the police in dealing with people such as this "sweet little girl".
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

lowing wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really so if some one "borrowed" your car without permission, you would not consider it stealing? Hmmmm
If it was a relative and I'd be getting it back I would be alot less mad than if someone had simply stolen it with no chance of getting it back.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

You mean like you're doing with the cop?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

If it was a relative and I'd be getting it back I would be alot less mad than if someone had simply stolen it with no chance of getting it back.
Well since the mother reported her car stolen, I guess she feels differently.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Never made excuses for him, also never said he was right. I said I give cops more lattitude in dealing with criminals. period. If a criminal gets an ass whipping for giving cops a hard time, I can sleep at night.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

lowing wrote:

Never made excuses for him, also never said he was right. I said I give cops more lattitude in dealing with criminals. period. If a criminal gets an ass whipping for giving cops a hard time, I can sleep at night.
Using force to detain a criminal is one thing. Beating them up for looking at you in the wrong way isn't justice. It doesn't do anything more than empower the criminal who can then run to the media\judge and claim police brutality.

It was a dumb move by the cop for a lot of reasons. And as others have mentioned, cops aren't supposed to deal out sentencing.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Using force to detain a criminal is one thing. Beating them up for looking at you in the wrong way isn't justice. It doesn't do anything more than empower the criminal who can then run to the media\judge and claim police brutality.

It was a dumb move by the cop for a lot of reasons. And as others have mentioned, cops aren't supposed to deal out sentencing.
She didn't "look at him the wrong way", se was verbally abusive and then assaulted a the cop, and she got her fuckin ass beat for it, and I do not have a problem with it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

She assaulted the cop? He should press criminal charges. Let's see where that goes...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6548|the best galaxy
All these hardworking, honest, taxpaying men and women dealing with the lying, stealing, shooting, destroying, dope dealing, raping parasites.
Just imaging that.
Everyday going to work and start dealing with the lowlife.
I'm thankfull someone will do that sh*t. 1 year in jail for that is 1 year too much.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

Freke1 wrote:

All these hardworking, honest, taxpaying men and women dealing with the lying, stealing, shooting, destroying, dope dealing, raping parasites.
Just imaging that.
Everyday going to work and start dealing with the lowlife.
I'm thankfull someone will do that sh*t. 1 year in jail for that is 1 year too much.
... sigh im not even gonna retort bc its all been said in the past 10 pages
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

She didn't "look at him the wrong way", se was verbally abusive and then assaulted a the cop, and she got her fuckin ass beat for it, and I do not have a problem with it.
Because the law only applies in certain cirumstances.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yes you did, and yes you have been. Your entire argument is made up of excuses for this guy. The "human factors" argument, the "she was a snotty brat" argument...all excuses to attempt to justify and downplay his behavior.

Again - it doesn't matter whether she deserved it or not. He is supposed to be above the law. Essentially, he's a criminal too. He assaulted a woman. Under our law, no amount of verbal abuse can ever justify a physical reaction.

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

So you have no problem with assault?

That's nice. Real nice. Perhaps you should lobby in Washington to have cops made the judge, jury and executioner. Again, for some "defender of the constitution", you sure don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty".
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yes you did, and yes you have been. Your entire argument is made up of excuses for this guy. The "human factors" argument, the "she was a snotty brat" argument...all excuses to attempt to justify and downplay his behavior.

Again - it doesn't matter whether she deserved it or not. He is supposed to be above the law. Essentially, he's a criminal too. He assaulted a woman. Under our law, no amount of verbal abuse can ever justify a physical reaction.

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

So you have no problem with assault?

That's nice. Real nice. Perhaps you should lobby in Washington to have cops made the judge, jury and executioner. Again, for some "defender of the constitution", you sure don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty".
Never made excuses for him, and I admitted he was not right, I simply can not be bothered to give a fuck about a criminal who gets their ass whipped. Not sure how much more clear I can be about that.

You call this cop a criminal. fine, I will tell you, that given the 2, I will take this cop patrolling my neighborhood over that criminal How 'bout you?

I do believe in the constitution, I must. or I would say this guy was right in what he did. I just do not care that a felon takes a beatdown while not cooperating with the police. That has nothing to do with "innocent until proven guilty". That is "in the moment" and in real time and not something that needs to be proven after the fact in a court.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

lowing wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well since the mother reported her car stolen, I guess she feels differently.
I'm guessing she did so because she didn't know that her daughter had taken it. I'm sure any charges will be dropped.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard