Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
And not just any Joe Schmoe beating up a 15 year old girl, but a cop. You know, the guys who are supposed to be the pinnacle examples of following the law and being good?

Video:
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seat … 163025.asp

Article:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/399 … web13.html

Following an investigation initiated by his own department, a 31-year-old King County Sheriff's deputy was charged Thursday with fourth-degree assault, accused of physically assaulting a 15-year-old girl in a holding cell in November.

Authorities say the incident was caught on camera.

King County prosecutors charged Deputy Paul Schene with the crime, a gross misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of a year in jail. King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Gary Ernsdorff requested bail be set at $10,000.

Schene, an eight-year veteran, was placed on paid administrative leave in early December after the Sheriff's Office assigned a detective from a work site other than his to investigate. Schene is slated to be arraigned Feb. 26 at the King County Courthouse.

The P-I is not using the girl's name because she is a minor.

Sgt. John Urquhart, spokesman for the Sheriff's Office, said with the criminal investigation completed, the department will launch an internal investigation.

Schene was last in the news in 2006 after he fatally shot a mentally ill man during a struggle after a traffic stop on Interstate 5. It was the second officer-involved shooting in his career.

According to court papers filed Thursday, the incident in which Schene was charged began around 3:45 a.m. Nov. 29.

The criminal case against Schene came to light Dec. 1, when a detective following up to investigate the case of auto theft and assault for injuring Schene against the 15-year-old girl checked a security video of the arrest process. The detective immediately contacted her supervisors, who in turn informed the department's internal investigations unit, Urquhart said in a news release.

Schene and another deputy had arrested two 15-year-old girls for auto theft, stopping them as the drove in a stolen car. The girls were driven to a holding cell at SeaTac City Hall to be fingerprinted before being booked into the juvenile detention center.

According to an affidavit accompanying the charges, Schene, who is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 195 pounds, and the girl exchanged words as he led her toward the cell.

The affidavit, which is based upon King County Detective Jeff Johnson's investigation and security camera video, said that "once inside the cell, (the girl) was removing her shoes and kicked her left shoe off and it struck Deputy Schene below his right knee. Deputy Schene entered the cell and did a front kick at (the girl) which appeared to strike her in the upper left thigh area."

The girl later told an investigator that her basketball shoe had "flipped" out and hit Schene, who then told her that constituted assaulting an officer. The girl denied resisting arrest at any time, the papers said.

When the girl stepped back after the kick, "Deputy Schene pushed her onto the back wall. Deputy Schene then took (her) down to the floor by her hair and had her in a handcuffing position. While on the floor, Deputy Schene looked to have (her) in a hair hold and was pulling her head and neck upward," court papers said.

The affidavit said Schene in the video makes "two overhead strikes down towards" the girl, but the camera angle does not capture where they landed.

A second deputy, who has not been charged, was doing paperwork but witnessed some of the incident, and said the strikes hit the girl in the chest, the court papers said.

Following the alleged assault, the girl complained that she had difficulty breathing and an aid car was called. SeaTac firefighter medics checked her but did not transport her to a hospital.

Schene was not interviewed by Johnson. Through his lawyer, Anne Bremner, he replied to questions sent via e-mail, prosecutors said.

According to court documents, Schene answered that he re-entered the cell to put handcuffs on the girl to prevent another assault after she hit him with her shoe. Schene said the girl "provided resistance and failure to comply with the instructions in the holding area."

The affidavit said Schene did not explain why he made two strikes toward the girl in the holding cell, or whether those strikes connected.

In June 2006, Schene fatally shot a suspect, Pedro Yo, who attacked him during a traffic stop. Yo had run back to his car and disobeyed Schene's orders to stop. Schene said he saw Yo reach for something in the seat, so he fired 11 times after he ran back to his car. An inquest jury found Schene's shooting was justified.
Beating up a 15 year old girl like that because she kicked her shoe at you (and people being put in holding cells are asked to remove their shoes, since laces can be used for suicide...) is NOT justified, ESPECIALLY when you are a law enforcement officer. Whenever one of these fuckers does something like this, it brings a bad name on all the other cops who aren't evil. This guy should get life in prison, just look at his fucking record. He was pulled over for driving drunk and under the influence of prescription meds.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Sounds like a nutter. Fired eleven times at a guy who was 'reaching for something'. Brutally beats up a 15 year old girl. Strip him of his job and put him behind bars.
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5846|one windy city

Aries_37 wrote:

Sounds like a nutter. Fired eleven times at a guy who was 'reaching for something'. Brutally beats up a 15 year old girl. Strip him of his job and put him behind bars.
for longer than a year
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
Looks like this girl appears to be a real 15 year old bitch that needed nothing more than to have her ass whipped. Looks like she got it, now maybe she will learn that the world does not rise and set on her or her fucked up attitude toward any kind of authority.
mikkel
+383|6599

lowing wrote:

Looks like this girl appears to be a real 15 year old bitch that needed nothing more than to have her ass whipped. Looks like she got it, now maybe she will learn that the world does not rise and set on her or her fucked up attitude toward any kind of authority.
It's no surprise to find you condoning police brutality. You don't fit into civilised society.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

lowing wrote:

It's gotten to the point where I'm actually no longer surprised at some of the idiocy lowing posts.

Lowing, were one of your kids pissed off when they came in the house, and they kicked their shoes off at you, would you smash their heads into the wall, throw them on the floor and jump on them? I mean, clearly they had it coming to them...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

lowing wrote:

Yeah. While we're at it, let's execute everyone who drives over the speed limit or jaywalks.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

lowing wrote:

What next, lethal injections for the mentally retarded?

This cops needs to have a cattle prod rammed up his ass and left with the on button on.

This, my friends, is the face of local police authority. They are only lacking vomiting pea green colored slop out of their mouths to resemble something out of The Exorcist. THIS is why I own assault weapons and this is exactly the type of people who they are for. If I saw this footage and that was my daughter I would kill that son of a bitch.

Your tax dollars fund these sado masicts.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5553

blademaster wrote:

been posted by me

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=122199
so? shoulda posted it in this tread then

/thread

guy deserves more time tbh, but prison time is better than community service. if you ask me
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
Say what ya want, this kid has a history of this sort of behavior, she needed her ass whipped. Last I checked throwing or kicking shit at the police is assault. To think that all she had to do, after being arrested for grand theft, was exactly what she was told to do and she would have been fine.

I am 42 and I can tell you that I have never argued with the police, I have never cussed them and I certainly have never assaulted them, and guess what, I have never taken a police beatdown.

You are correct though, I do give a hell of a lot more lattitude in dealing with the assholes of our society than most of you. I believe an asshole needs an ass whippin' for things like assault on cops, running from the cops, being a smart ass to the cops. Ever think that they are also human, and has probably EARNED more respect than the person they are hand cuffing at the time?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)
A man doesn't earn respect from beating up 15yr old girls.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5553

lowing wrote:

Say what ya want, this kid has a history of this sort of behavior, she needed her ass whipped. Last I checked throwing or kicking shit at the police is assault. To think that all she had to do, after being arrested for grand theft, was exactly what she was told to do and she would have been fine.

I am 42 and I can tell you that I have never argued with the police, I have never cussed them and I certainly have never assaulted them, and guess what, I have never taken a police beatdown.

You are correct though, I do give a hell of a lot more lattitude in dealing with the assholes of our society than most of you. I believe an asshole needs an ass whippin' for things like assault on cops, running from the cops, being a smart ass to the cops. Ever think that they are also human, and has probably EARNED more respect than the person they are hand cuffing at the time?
that's sad to hear then...

you honestly think she deserves to get treated like this, because she gently kicked the shoe at him? hmm, that doesn't seem right if you ask me. yes I know it's assault, but saying she deserved that kind beating, doesn't seem right. the cop obviously overacted over something little like that and has some issues upstairs. All he coulda done was close the door and booked her for assault, adding on to the other charges. But nah, not him, the pig had to all freak mode on her, and that my friend is why he's going to serve the time.

Besides, I betcha you wouldn't being saying the same thing, if that woulda happened to your daughter...
ATG
Banned

lowing wrote:

You seemed to be advocating the cops being judge, jury and executioner, slick.

Is there not a penalty for assaulting the officer? Could he not have closed the door and added that to the list of charges?

No, you'd rather the cop administer a good ass kicking to a girl.

That, my friends, is part of the bush legacy; authority going above and beyond their stated and constitutional authority.

That douche needs a claw hammer administered to his head.

Authorities violating the law is unacceptable.

The public has a duty to go outside the law to punish them when they forget that. See the Murrah building in oklahoma if you need clarification.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

lowing wrote:

But I'm sure you've never met that guy. He's obviously someone just looking for a reason to abuse his authority. He's not so stupid as to do it without a legal defence though, ''omg lol she assaulted me!! the 15 year old girl kicked a sneaker at me and I felt I would have to come down on her with enough force to bring down a grown man''. ''omg lol he ran away and was reaching for something so I shot him, then again, and again, and again, and again, and again...wanted to make sure his body was completely shredded by bullets, no lol I'm completely sane and should be given a badge to serve and protect.

And yes, the way to teach the scum of society is with brutality, especially when it's a 15 year old girl. That'll teach them and turn them into model citizens.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

ATG wrote:

lowing wrote:

This cops needs to have a cattle prod rammed up his ass and left with the on button on.

This, my friends, is the face of local police authority. They are only lacking vomiting pea green colored slop out of their mouths to resemble something out of The Exorcist. THIS is why I own assault weapons and this is exactly the type of people who they are for. If I saw this footage and that was my daughter I would kill that son of a bitch.

So you own guns so you can shoot cops?

that is some hard-core gangster shit right there yo.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Lowing it's not a matter of whether or not the kid needs direction in her life, it's a matter of excess force being used. I'm all for using lethal force as necessary to defend your home from a guy who breaks in... but that doesn't mean I support someone chopping the intruder's arms off with a chainsaw before eviscerating him. Likewise, the guy should've just controlled her (I somehow doubt this girl was a pro bodybuilder / MMA fighter), handcuffed her and locked the door. Not pummel her.
ATG
Banned

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

ATG wrote:

lowing wrote:

You say gangster, I say patriot.

I say the Second Amendment is to protect the citizenry from this kind of tyranny.

Lowing says this kind of tyranny is good. And he claims to be the forums champion of freedom and liberty, lol.

Say say " gasp, I can't believe he said that ".

I say tough times call for straight talk.

I don't like where our country is going and refer you to the reasons our founding fathers cited for revolution against King George.

Think about  it; if Lowing kicked a girl, dragged her by her hair, punched her in the head, do you think he would be charged with 4th degree assault?

Selective application of law is anarchy.

So embrace the anarchy. They brought it on.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

ATG wrote:

I say the Second Amendment is to protect the citizenry from this kind of tyranny.

Lowing says this kind of tyranny is good. And he claims to be the forums champion of freedom and liberty, lol.

I don't like where our country is going and refer you to the reasons our founding fathers cited for revolution against King George.

Think about  it; if Lowing kicked a girl, dragged her by her hair, punched her in the head, do you think he would be charged with 4th degree assault?

Well the second amendment is actually more for the tyranny of an enemy state, not of the The State. I come to this conclusion because the writers of the Constitution didn't fully trust democracy, and that there are innumerable checks and fail-safes built into the Constitution that this kind of Tyranny would be impossible, unless in the cases of invasion or rebellion, in which cases it would be impossible to enforce.

Nah, the second amendment's purpose is, has and forever shall be to defend against black people.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well the second amendment is actually more for the tyranny of an enemy state, not of the The State. I come to this conclusion because the writers of the Constitution didn't fully trust democracy, and that there are innumerable checks and fail-safes built into the Constitution that this kind of Tyranny would be impossible, unless in the cases of invasion or rebellion, in which cases it would be impossible to enforce.

Nah, the second amendment's purpose is, has and forever shall be to defend against black people.
Jefferson said that the most important reason for the right to bear arms was to defend from the government going tyrannical.

Also, ATG's a bit on the radical side but it's not like he goes around speeding on the highway so he can kill cops that pull him over. He (or at least he claims this) says that it's "just in case"... sort of a "in case of new world order, break glass" thing.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

You know, the guys who are supposed to be the pinnacle examples of following the law and being good?
Actually, they're just officers of the court. If anything, they should be the pinnacle of paperwork filers.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Jefferson said that the most important reason for the right to bear arms was to defend from the government going tyrannical.
Jefferson was a Republican. The writers of the constitution were federalists. The Federalists distrusted democracy and the reason they put the right to bear arms in was so that they wouldn't have to spend money on a standing army.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Jefferson was a Republican. The writers of the constitution were federalists. The Federalists distrusted democracy and the reason they put the right to bear arms in was so that they wouldn't have to spend money on a standing army.
So if the Federalists put in a clause saying that all jews should be killed, and a Republican opposed it, his opposition would be null because the Federalists said so?

jew hater
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

ATG wrote:

I am not the champion of anything, I merely feel that if a citizen thinks they have the "right" or the "freedom" to assault police officers. They have another "think" coming.

You fail to acknowledge what I acknowledge, that cops are made up of PEOPLE we charge with our safety. In this task they are face with the worst society has to offer everyday. For their efforts, we thank them by armchair quarter-backing, FRAME BY FRAME mind you, every incident that is recorded in a desporate effort to find a law suit.

What I am saying is, if this guy got outa hand, I understand and appreciate what might have drove him to it, and I sympathize with that reality more than I do the criminal he is trying to deal with.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

lowing wrote:

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I am not the champion of anything, I merely feel that if a citizen thinks they have the "right" or the "freedom" to assault police officers. They have another "think" coming.

You fail to acknowledge what I acknowledge, that cops are made up of PEOPLE we charge with our safety. In this task they are face with the worst society has to offer everyday. For their efforts, we thank them by armchair quarter-backing, FRAME BY FRAME mind you, every incident that is recorded in a desporate effort to find a law suit.

What I am saying is, if this guy got outa hand, I understand and appreciate what might have drove him to it, and I sympathize with that reality more than I do the criminal he is trying to deal with.
But lowing, who watches the watchmen?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard