Total: 189
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6857|Finland
Haha bf2 goes democratic!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6695|Moscow, Russia
Poor guy, he hurts himself with hammers (omgwtflol)...No, he shouldn't be bannned.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6834

mcminty wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Every forum needs a little troll,but somebody should just open one sticky thread for him so he doesn't sh*t all over the place...
yea, but stuff like...

zaius1000 wrote:

I become EXTREMELY VIOLENT and hurt myself and my family members when i lose at battlefield 2. I am a horrible player and because of that i feel like i have no meaning in life and im downright garbage! I punched my mother in her stomach, i pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs, i kicked my brother in his head. All because of having a negative KD at almost every round i play. I hurt myself, i hit my head with hammers, and cut myself.
...gets boring after a while.
LMFAO... hes a funny cunt
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6764
I'm still trying to figure out why the poll is only at 99%.  Seriously.  85%+14% does not equal 100%.

Anyway:  Who gives a shit if he's trying to get attention?  Don't give him what he wants.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6753|St. Andrews / Oslo

mcminty wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Every forum needs a little troll,but somebody should just open one sticky thread for him so he doesn't sh*t all over the place...
yea, but stuff like...

zaius1000 wrote:

I become EXTREMELY VIOLENT and hurt myself and my family members when i lose at battlefield 2. I am a horrible player and because of that i feel like i have no meaning in life and im downright garbage! I punched my mother in her stomach, i pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs, i kicked my brother in his head. All because of having a negative KD at almost every round i play. I hurt myself, i hit my head with hammers, and cut myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "i pushed my grandmother down the stairs"!!! let him be!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
section9
+9|6868|USA
nay.... cut him / her some slack  I think all the kid needs is a decent gaming pc.
khmer
+86|6698|Central California
Does posting nonsense really warrant a Ban? Why not just boycott his posts? If you see a new post by him, don't view them, and don't respond to them. Let's just call it the boy who cried post. Post so much nonsense when he has something actually important to post no one is there to read it. If he was actually banned couldn't he just make a new account and start posting again. Sorry I am new to this banning stuff.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6771|Derby, England
Um... is this the BF2S equivalent of a punish and kick?

(edit: typos)

Last edited by Thanatos247 (2006-01-31 08:10:28)

MB.nZ
+86|6795|New Zealand
dont ban him - take care of his mom b4 haha
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6807|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
A witch is a female who burns. Witches burn - because they're made of wood. Wood floats. What else floats on water? A duck; if something has the same weight as a duck it must float. A duck and scales are fetched. The girl and the duck balance perfectly.

Burn them both, aye to the package deal demotion lads.
Tearsofromance
+0|6707|Canada
IMO! Every forum neds a nutjob, since razz is obviously too cool to be that nutjob *rolls eyes* that crown goes to zaius!
<-V->AfterDeath
+0|6683|UK
i know lets all buy him a hocker, that would give him atention and some love, and then he would leave everyone alone lol, ok if not a hocker maby a puppy?????? oh no he may hurt the puppy lets stick with the hocker
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6779|MA, USA

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Woot!

PS - It's "Aye".
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6755|cairns australia

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

A witch is a female who burns. Witches burn - because they're made of wood. Wood floats. What else floats on water? A duck; if something has the same weight as a duck it must float. A duck and scales are fetched. The girl and the duck balance perfectly.

Burn them both, aye to the package deal demotion lads.
we have found a witch,can we burn her?how do you know she is a witch?she turned me into a newt!a newt?but i got better.burn her anyway
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6778|Brixham, UK
Ban his ass, but make sure the rest of him can stay.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6740|The Netherlands

razz wrote:

Zaius1000 has been a total dickhead for too long. I'm sick of seeing his useless post everyday. And there seems to be more and more getting posted. I say it's time to end this shit now and ban this idiot. All those in favour?
Agreed! Nuff said about this wanker, he deserves a ban.

Btw hitting/kicking your granny and mother wtf..... this guy seriously needs mental help....

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-31 10:53:30)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Say I.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6753|Oslo, Norway
agreed
razz
+7|6702|Australia

Tearsofromance wrote:

IMO! Every forum neds a nutjob, since razz is obviously too cool to be that nutjob *rolls eyes* that crown goes to zaius!
Yeah, and I really want to be a dickhead on these forums and have 90% of the community hate me for it. *rolls eyes*
Anima05
+1|6780
BAN HIS ASS, god mandy moore playing Bf2, and 2 threads about violence is too much shit cluttering the forums
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Ban his ass and I will donate twenty dollars.
dan500
+57|6868
Yes yes yes
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6799|VA

mcminty wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

yea, but stuff like...

zaius1000 wrote:

Holy fucking shit bat man. If he realy said that, holy shit. That kid needs the living crap kicked outa him. ............................ wow man that is just sad ............. * walks away *

Last edited by PFC_Kurtz_John (2006-01-31 22:04:05)

OpsChief
+101|6696|Southern California
I think zaius writes lyrics for eminem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard