SlowReload
+0|6663
title says it all. u should be able to stick c4 to urself run into a group of people and blow ur self up. suicide bomber.

AMD64 3800+ An8SLIDELUXE             Nvidia Quatro 1440 OpenGL            2Gb ram
https://www.bf2player.com/sig/44772099-539.png

Last edited by SlowReload (2006-01-31 09:37:40)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
this might be the worst idea i've heard yet.
Chillay-14
+21|6680
BAHAHA i wont that to be possible i whud put c4 on my mate and send him in and not denternate him and let him die BHAAAA but still i whud suicside bomb haha that whud be sweet
F.Rabshaw
+37|6683
I swear to god I'm not lying, but if you read in a very old interview, this was going to be a real part of the game. They took it out in late production because they felt it was a very sensitive subject with all of the actual suicide bombings happening today.
occamsrezr
+7|6716

Chillay-14 wrote:

BAHAHA i wont that to be possible i whud put c4 on my mate and send him in and not denternate him and let him die BHAAAA but still i whud suicside bomb haha that whud be sweet
plz to make the dictionary your friend. kthx
Chillay-14
+21|6680
Haha u just learn to take short cuts in typing its easyer
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
Uhh...what can I say?  Cool idea, and if you wait for your teammate to bite the dust before you detonate, it won't even give you a -4!  But on the other hand as the last poster noted, a feature that would be in VERY bad taste in light of recent events.  A "Middle East Coalition" soldier detonating himself to take out a group of US Marines?  Where have I heard that before?  Oh, right...

(My 2¢)
P3R3K
+0|6680
Screw Bad tast and political correctness. It would be plain fun to be a suicide bomber in Karkland!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6686|Seattle
I would be fun in Karkand too!
HerrHav0k
+0|6670

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Uhh...what can I say?  Cool idea, and if you wait for your teammate to bite the dust before you detonate, it won't even give you a -4!  But on the other hand as the last poster noted, a feature that would be in VERY bad taste in light of recent events.  A "Middle East Coalition" soldier detonating himself to take out a group of US Marines?  Where have I heard that before?  Oh, right...

(My 2¢)
Yeah, but it's no different than an MEC strapping C4 to a car and driving it into a group of Marines...
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710
or even stick c4 on enemys
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
SlowReload
+0|6663
ya you can already suicide bomb in a car y not use just ur body

AMD64 3800+ An8SLIDELUXE             Nvidia Quatro 1440 OpenGL            2Gb ram 

Last edited by SlowReload (2006-01-31 09:38:04)

AirForce2076
+1|6742|MN
make it only MEC are allowed to strap on c4
shaga_delik
+8|6667|Brighton, UK
There should be a button that makes you shout ALLAH!  When playing on the MEC side. :-)  Not sure what the US side could shout out.... McDonalds?  He he
SlowReload
+0|6663
the mec shout gehad
the americans shoud shout suicide bomber
and the chinese shout ching chong ching chank.

Last edited by SlowReload (2006-01-31 09:38:40)

Hakiki
+0|6761
first of all, its called "jihad"
it has nothing to do with the word suicide bomber, it is simply a term which combat-wise is used in the context of holy war, allthough it has plenty of other meanings as well...
as for your belief that every chinese words starts with ch im not even gonna comment on...
and... the idea is freaking stupid!
SlowReload
+0|6663
it was just an idea of what each nation could say. it was only an idea

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

It'd be too easy to get explosive kills, besides, i don't think professional soldiers do that - maybe the Insurgant team.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TheBeast2116
+0|6671

Hakiki wrote:

first of all, its called "jihad"
it has nothing to do with the word suicide bomber, it is simply a term which combat-wise is used in the context of holy war, allthough it has plenty of other meanings as well...
as for your belief that every chinese words starts with ch im not even gonna comment on...
and... the idea is freaking stupid!
actually the Al Qaeda and others use the "holy war" jihad as an excuse to kill people that do not follow their religion, and as you've seen if you watch the news suicide bombing is quite common by these extremists.

but anyways, yeah good idea. would free up more vehicles for troop transport etc.
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

occamsrezr wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

plz to make the dictionary your friend. kthx
plz to make a real person ur friend.. stop being a stickler...
Trel
+70|6678
I really don't see this as any easier than it is to suicide bomb allready. Its all timing, jump, toss, prone, switch, jump, detonate.  If you're good you won't die either.

Still, I think it would be more fun sticking C4 on a friendly and sending him on a suicide mission, specially on server with optional punish and you're working together.
Good to be back.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6695|San Francisco
What about IEDs for the MEC?  Rather than AT mines, just random objects that kind of blend into the side of the road and detonate as the enemy drives by them?
Tearsofromance
+0|6688|Canada
I would only play like that if i were on the mec. XD
JonskyGBR
+5|6674|England
I'm sure another game done this, can't for the life of me remember which one, you stuck explosives to an enemy and he ran away screaming, knowing fine well he ways gonna die.

Imagine though sticking it on an enemy's back secretly, as your behind him, and waiting for him to get in an opertune position before detonating... lol
dan500
+57|6848

SlowReload wrote:

title says it all. u should be able to stick c4 to urself run into a group of people and blow ur self up. suicide bomber.
Errr sure

Last edited by dan500 (2006-02-05 11:28:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard