bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
There's no such thing as honor anymore.
No-one fights one on one anymore. Most of these pricks wouldnt have the courage to try anything like that by themselves. Then as a gang they jus start on single people that aren't gonna stand a chance. It really fucks me off!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6441|King Of The Islands

AussieReaper wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

i wont say it but its on everyones minds
"Graw'd damn MONGOLIANS!!"

Or,?
They are more than likely Somalians as Australia recently had taken a large number of Somali refugees into the country.
Go us, eh?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
So some poor guy got his ass beat in the Sunshine Station?

Sunshine station doesn't seem so happy anymore, huh?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997

Phaytal wrote:

LOL, the guy in the pink shirt did the right fucking thing, I'd love to see you fags stick your noses in and then get it ripped the fuck off.
Don't act like you'd lay down justice or anything, you'd get yourself and your girlfriend both into shit and ended up like this guy.
Well, it's clear that guy was quite small and probably couldn't have done anything, but I'm sure some people would have told their g/fs to wait outside and call the police whilst they went back. I'm sure even someone of equal size would of had more of a reason to fight than they had anyway. You'd at least look around for a group of guys going out for the night or something and tell them what was happening.

Being a hero isn't what it's all about, but they could of easily killed that guy or given him serious brain damage, not something you just walk past and do nothing about.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

Im_Dooomed wrote:

If i was that chap in the pink shirt who just walked past with his girl, id be ashamed. If I knew i was out numbered, I'd at least hang back, and come back once they were gone and help the poor guy that got beat.
QFT.

At the very least call the fucking police.

Though, of course, we don't know that he didn't. But the fact that they didn't seem to be back on the scene after the 3 thugs disappeared and the kid was staggering around, suggests they probably just got on a train and/or went home.

In fact, he and she piss me off more than the three thugs.

Sure, not wanting to be the hero that gets beat up himself is fair enough. But you don't just walk on by and do absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2009-02-25 19:35:26)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Congolese and Sudanese

Last edited by ~FuzZz~ (2009-02-25 20:44:14)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

The A W S M F O X want's to say what Warman wrote:

Blacks. Don't mean to sound racist but that's like some of them are
Amirite?
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
Video doesn't work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard