Mr.kodak
+-1|6687

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

OMFG this post HHAA is ment to be about this patch so comon n e one herd anythin about it?
yes.  its not out yet.  bitching about it wont get it released any sooner.
Wheres your capitals boy!  Exactly maybe some people cannot be bothered to put all letters in e.g What - wat, Just like how you can't be bothered putting capitals in you lazy retard.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6740
When is the patch out?
Mr.kodak
+-1|6687
I've heard that its either the 1st or the 8th.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6712|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

wrath2210 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

It actually takes a fair amount of skill to noob tube.

Judging trajectory for long-medium range, and getting into a position where you can jump someone is not as easy as it sounds.
you my son r full of crap
newb tubbing is so easy

a NEWB could do it
noobs also spell noobs the noob way noob
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD
It is going to be released tomorrow.  People are t00bing now more than ever to take advantage of it while it's still the way it is.  They know their day is coming.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6740

_j5689_ wrote:

It is going to be released tomorrow.  People are t00bing now more than ever to take advantage of it while it's still the way it is.  They know their day is coming.
How do you know its tommorow?
MrBrain
+24|6707|Finland

Lt.Maverick|Lw| wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

How do you know its tommorow?
he's a beliver.

I hope they'll cancel it and don't change the game only for whiner, "boohoo he can kill with the noobtube but I cannot get any kills. Remove it!"
But I must admit I for the first time got really tired of them yesterday at the fucking kark(l)and map. I got noobtubed and C4 tossed all the time, never seen such behaviour before. Perhaps it's just as j5689_ says...

I'll miss the dolphin though, good and fast way to take knife kills to dive at the feet. And it also removes a good laugh while playing since it looks so silly
(I don't consider dolphin nor mr bunny to be a problem...)

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-01-31 06:17:50)

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6771
I thought te patch had been moved back too the 14th of February?

For anyone who is convinced that Hopping about grenade launching each other was ment to be in the game or isnt an exploit, you should read some of the posts by the DICE team on the EA Battlefield 2 forums. Where they mention that the grenade launcher (& C4 tossing) was never ment to end up like this. The Grenade laucher was made to give the Assault class an attack option against vehicles & attack tightly packed troops from a distance (Which as <{SoE}>Agamemnar  mentioned does take quite some skill as you dont simply point your crosshairs at a target & fire.). So dont believe for a second that the game was changed because of some 'whiners', if anything, it was changed because of peoples abuse of the weapon, so you only have yourselves to blame.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6708

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

I thought te patch had been moved back too the 14th of February?

For anyone who is convinced that Hopping about grenade launching each other was ment to be in the game or isnt an exploit, you should read some of the posts by the DICE team on the EA Battlefield 2 forums. Where they mention that the grenade launcher (& C4 tossing) was never ment to end up like this. The Grenade laucher was made to give the Assault class an attack option against vehicles & attack tightly packed troops from a distance (Which as <{SoE}>Agamemnar  mentioned does take quite some skill as you dont simply point your crosshairs at a target & fire.). So dont believe for a second that the game was changed because of some 'whiners', if anything, it was changed because of peoples abuse of the weapon, so you only have yourselves to blame.
You are almost correct. Both the patch and booster pack have been delayed until Feb 16th due to the discovery of additional bugs. That has been verified by multiple reliable sources.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard