birdman69
+11|6757|Toronto, Canada
Please tell me Dice/EA isn't waiting until the day of or day after the booster to be released before it decides to release the 1.2 patch.  If so, thats BS.

Im so sick of getting killed by the fucking noob toob by some no skill ass clown.  I can't wait till 1.2 takes care of this.

Get up off your ass Dice/EA.  Release the fucking patch NOW.  It better include a free level too, or im gonna scream like a 9 year old school girl.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

birdman69 wrote:

Please tell me Dice/EA isn't waiting until the day of or day after the booster to be released before it decides to release the 1.2 patch.  If so, thats BS.

Im so sick of getting killed by the fucking noob toob by some no skill ass clown.  I can't wait till 1.2 takes care of this.

Get up off your ass Dice/EA.  Release the fucking patch NOW.  It better include a free level too, or im gonna scream like a 9 year old school girl.
does that go along with your crying like a 9 year old school girl?

my guess is yes, they'll probably wait.  how exactly is it bs?  oh right, its not, youre just bitter because some 'no skill ass clown' keeps owning you and you cant come up with a way to better him.

the patch won't come with a new level.  feel free to commence screaming/crying/bitching/flaming now.

gg.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
ongzorz bbq
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

It actually takes a fair amount of skill to noob tube.

Judging trajectory for long-medium range, and getting into a position where you can jump someone is not as easy as it sounds.
you my son r full of crap
newb tubbing is so easy

a NEWB could do it
birdman69
+11|6757|Toronto, Canada

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Judging trajectory for long-medium range, and getting into a position where you can jump someone is not as easy as it sounds.
No, im talking about when the guy is standing 2 feet infront of me, the ass clown shoots at the ground, 1 foot infront me and I die and he's fine.  This is a bug if you ask me.  At short distances it takes NO skill.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

wrath2210 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

newb tubbing is so easy

a NEWB could do it
is spelling easy?

oh wait, your post already answered that.  apparently not.
chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.
Noobtubing is shooting the grenade launcher at CLOSE ranges, most the time the operator gets killed himself.

O and it does take skill the luanch the grenade 400+ meters, i took out snipers with it before, and from the square i took out 4/6 of a squad at the market. That takes skill.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere

wrath2210 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

newb tubbing is so easy

a NEWB could do it
any NEWB would realize that he was talking about long range tubing...

but yeah, and when exactly is the scheduled release date for the patch? i read somewhere it was Feb 2nd... or is that just when they hope it will be out?

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-01-30 19:51:57)

Chillay-14
+21|6680
Yer all i noe is the untellented ppl that cant shoot guns use noobs tubes

NOW TO WAT THIS IS ABOUT!! WHENS THIS PATCH OUT!! now i heard tomorrow but i dunno n e one hear rumours?
birdman69
+11|6757|Toronto, Canada

ThomasMorgan wrote:

wrath2210 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

newb tubbing is so easy

a NEWB could do it
is spelling easy?

You're weak ThomasMorgan.  You got no relevant points to bring to the table so you rag on his spelling.  What a joke!  YOU remind me of a 9 year old school girl.  What school did you go to?  Jerk Face Academy?
Chillay-14
+21|6680
OMFG stop talkin about shit all when is this patch hittin!
birdman69
+11|6757|Toronto, Canada

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

birdman69 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

is spelling easy?

You're weak ThomasMorgan.  You got no relevant points to bring to the table so you rag on his spelling.  What a joke!  YOU remind me of a 9 year old school girl.  What school did you go to?  Jerk Face Academy?
This is for you Birdman.

http://homepage.mac.com/meghop/B2594330 … ance%2ejpg
And this is for you.  Step inside the ring with me and you best be calling me the bus driver.  Cause im gonna take you to school.

http://usabuscharter.com/vision.jpg
Chillay-14
+21|6680
OMFG this post HHAA is ment to be about this patch so comon n e one herd anythin about it?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
yep, i went to jerk face academy.

also, i'll gladly step inside the ring.  i'll just use a noob toob since you obviously can't find a way to beat them.

go back to high school.  people there might actually be intimidated by you.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Chillay-14 wrote:

OMFG this post HHAA is ment to be about this patch so comon n e one herd anythin about it?
yes.  its not out yet.  bitching about it wont get it released any sooner.
Chillay-14
+21|6680
We can only try MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAa
TheBeast2116
+0|6672
yeah noob tubing is annoying, but you can always kill those bitches before their nade gets to you with a g3 as long as you see them first or at the same time.
Esker
+1|6728
You should try to make sure they're dead before they get within 2 feet of you, going prone wastes time and is generally the reason people get tubed so easily. All going prone does for you in CQB is this:

A. Makes you a bigger target for an indirect weapon.
B. Severly restricts your movement preventing you from making a quick escape.
C. increases your accuracy by a mere 5% if that.
D. Gets you killed.

You don't need that extra 5% accuracy at close range.

If what you say about theese tubers in regard to having little skill is true, then keep moving, don't go prone at close range and make them shoot the damn things at range.

In regard to the hopping fools that blow you and themselves up without any warning... There isn't a great deal you do to stop that if you haven't seen him in time or couldn't bring him down for a number of reasons (reloading, DAO12 reload bug, no ammo lagg, you were compaining about the gl, you were on the telephone, girlfriend/wife distractions, stupid children on VOIP screaming "OMG"... You get the idea).

Just gotta carry on and hope you bring the fool down next time.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-30 20:15:49)

Chillay-14
+21|6680
ok this is my thoughts haha I HATE GRANADE LAUNCHERS SO MUCH!! alot of ppl that use em can shoot a gun
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
This argument is so dumb . And so is complaining about a weapon in general . This is war . You get killed by every weapon in the game over and over anyhow so WTF ??? Why don't you guys pull you'r head out of your ass and think for a second , just one second and consider this . There are perhaps a few thousand players out thier with noobies joining every day right ? So have you ever considered there might be one , two , or three people on one team trying to max the noob tube out to unlock the next rifle ? What is so sad it that all this bitching and complaining is going to do shit to the noob tube and niether is the new patch - your still going to get killed with it . Now matter how much it frustrates you . No matter how pissed you get . No matter how many times you bang your fist your keyboard you are still going to die a cheesey , dolphine diving , fatal splash damaging , in your face noob tubing death . And by chance the guy that kills you is playing his first 20 minutes of the game .
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Jesus Fuckin Christ!

Does this fucken argument ever fucken DIE?????

Learn a new trick or fucken kill yourself. I'm tired of seeing it.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, EspaƱa
whining about a patch...omfg....i dont care as long as i can play the game With or without Tubers i,m a happy guy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard