Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black
And you suck at Photoshop.

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5551|Toronto
The fact that he sounds like a total dope makes the joke. And who the hell is going to watch 20 minutes of this crap? Please tell me you didn't yourself haha. And how long did it take you to compile all of these links? Sooo many questions....
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Pochsy wrote:

The fact that he sounds like a total dope makes the joke. And who the hell is going to watch 20 minutes of this crap? Please tell me you didn't yourself haha. And how long did it take you to compile all of these links? Sooo many questions....
It's put as a series on youtube, and I fucking lol at it all. I've seen to about ep 13, I broke my computer around that time, and never started watching again
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

Been posted a couple of times before.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Freezer7Pro wrote:

But surely not all 20 episodes in the same thread
OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

Finray wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

But surely not all 20 episodes in the same thread
True.

I thought they were funny.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6336

if u skip some, just make sure u don't miss this one:

total win.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5562|♥♥
LMAO I watched the first couple and i'm planning on watching them ALL!!
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6007|Rexburg, Idaho
lol oh yeah those are freaking hilarious. And what's funny is...I actually learned how to use paths through these videos O_o

Among other things.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5725|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Bulldogz wrote:

lol oh yeah those are freaking hilarious. And what's funny is...I actually learned how to use paths through these videos O_o

Among other things.
Yeah, that's what's totally strange, is that I can;t sit there and watch tutorial videos, I learn nothing...but these...

Although it seems to get old pretty quick, I only got to the Train vanishing point one, but after the first, like, 3, they start getting repetitive, Annoying skype fag who wants to play WOW, Crying about some random life crap, wife screaming, etc.
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
looooooool he sounds just like Dane Cook.

Even his laugh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard