alexb
<3
+590|5948|Kentucky, USA

max wrote:

have sexy chats
wif me

no rly

I either play some Fallout 3 and some other games, chat with some buddies/friends, browse the interwebs (Check out StumbleUpon, an addon for FF3), and listen to some music.

and occasionally wank.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

alexbay13 wrote:

max wrote:

have sexy chats
wif me
werd
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714
Do something useful rather than wasting your time here.  Learn a new skill.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6722|Purplicious Wisconsin
I do something alright.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5941|United States
lift
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
go pub. win money playing pool. errrrrm go gym, go some proper long distance swimming. have sex. cook something.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Wallpaper
+303|6002|The pool
MMm, listen to the radio, tweak computer, stare at a wall... Or mindlessly browse forums, even if Ive read everything

FatherTed wrote:

go some proper long distance swimming
How much?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5552|Toronto
Last resort is always televison. Any other time I feel like shit for watching it becuse it's a total waste of time.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5562|♥♥
When I'm EXTREMELY bored I usually make a new website set it up waste about 4 hours then delete it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum

Wallpaper wrote:

MMm, listen to the radio, tweak computer, stare at a wall... Or mindlessly browse forums, even if Ive read everything

FatherTed wrote:

How much?
depends how im feeling. totally fresh, anything from 2km up. Normally i'd do 1km and call it there. Used to be more of a speed swimmer, now i'm conditioning for distance
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Wallpaper
+303|6002|The pool

FatherTed wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How much?
depends how im feeling. totally fresh, anything from 2km up. Normally i'd do 1km and call it there. Used to be more of a speed swimmer, now i'm conditioning for distance
Ah, thought you might be on a team or something... Not bad for a casual swimmer though
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum

Wallpaper wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

How much?
Ah, thought you might be on a team or something... Not bad for a casual swimmer though
Used to sprint for my local city on and off before i started properly smoking.

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-02-23 07:30:05)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6320

Add browsing BF2s at school during my spare to my list. They unblocked it for some reason

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard