loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH

Jackabo wrote:

'Video games ruined my life' is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You don't have friends because you play games, you play games because you don't have friends. To anyone who can slightly relate to the OP, your pretty sad, and your the only one to blame for your depression not video games.
agree - OP I don't know you or understand your background but I imagine you were sucked into video games because it gave you some level of a comfort zone and help temporarily take your mind off of the RL. But now don't blame it for your problems, it was a choice you made and now it time to man up. Take personal responsibility for your actions and if you want to change for the better it will take drive and determination. It is completely up to you and you alone to make the change. IMO being alone is not essentially a bad thing, you can use this as an advantage of having the freedom of being/doing what you want (good or bad).

Life is full of nay-sayers, you need to look past them to accomplish what you want.

Good Luck and don't blame things or people for your faults. Learn from your past experinces....don't let it comsume you.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
Just uhh..give up. It's easier than you think. I know because I've done it..
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6007|Belgium

kylef wrote:

Just uhh..give up. It's easier than you think. I know because I've done it..
Same and I thought I'd never stop, try to find an even more fun pass time(like meet up with friends at a good party ,...) or just moderate yourself with game time.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
This post makes me LOL. Blaming video games because you have no self control, makes sense to me...
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5940|NY/CT

heggs wrote:

This post makes me LOL. Blaming video games because you have no self control, makes sense to me...
i didnt shoot the clerk
the gun did
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6519
listen mate, just find something you enjoy doing and do it.  no need to fit into the 'norm' and impress hot chicks by being a dick (lol?).  Most of us here are social and don't have problems so don't assume cause we like to game that we are socially inept.  The MTV generation is full of fail anyways, as i said, you just need to find something you enjoy and do it and if anyone wants to be critical just tell them to go watch the city or some shit.  Life is too short to be waiting to die.  Do something crazy, do something you really want to do.  There are no rules on what you can and can't do, just get your self esteem and confidence up and live life.  gl&hf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard