AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

I don't think he likes rammunition very much.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6634|Canada

AussieReaper wrote:

why not? ramm is a moral compass in this forum.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

destruktion_6143 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

why not? ramm is a moral compass in this forum.
Yeah, but ramms compass is lodged up his... *hey hey*

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/Miss_Cool/Others/The%20Simpsons/Krustytheclown.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5869

AussieReaper wrote:

ai!!!

a stalker from another site me thinks, i know who this saddo is.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5944
That kid didn't even have the ability to make babies at his age.

Stupid a$$ attention whore...
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!
I'm pretty sure I saw in the news that the father turned out to be someone other than the boy, after a DNA test.

it was blatantly obvious by the media storm that it was being horribly manipulated.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2009-04-19 12:39:13)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

rammunition wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

ai!!!

Links pls.

Old flamewars are funny.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6634|Canada

Flecco wrote:

rammunition wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

ai!!!

Links pls.

Old flamewars are funny.
Me wants too
benefit
+21|5724

Flecco wrote:

rammunition wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

ai!!!

Links pls.

Old flamewars are funny.
lol

delusions of importance

and as for alfie ......all involved should be ashamed

and XXX to ramm ....he needs more loving to lighten his mood
Lai
+186|6159

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Hmm I used to believe that stuff, wasn't easy but I did. After long hours of studying how somebody could sleep with that ugly girl and finally believing it you tell me IT'S A HOAX???
Ahhh,.. I would stress yourself out so much, you're still right. At least someone must have slept with her,.. right?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
She's a fucking pedo.
He obv will fuck anything that moves.
She looks like she's 60.
She probably hangs like a wizard's sleeve.
The whole thing is sick.
They're the lowest of low.
...In england? Doesn't surprise me.

If it were possible I'd enforce abortions because that poor thing will have a shit life.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5944

Lai wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Hmm I used to believe that stuff, wasn't easy but I did. After long hours of studying how somebody could sleep with that ugly girl and finally believing it you tell me IT'S A HOAX???
Ahhh,.. I would stress yourself out so much, you're still right. At least someone must have slept with her,.. right?
Impossible, nothing could sleep with that. I'm dying for sex and never had any, but I would rather die then do it with that.

Artificial TBH, they took sperm and implanted it in her.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6583|London

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lai wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Impossible, nothing could sleep with that. I'm dying for sex and never had any, but I would rather die then do it with that.

DOES YOUR WISDOM KNOW NO BOUNDS?

Really though typical tabloid hype shit. The only time i read tabloid news is when I read it here.
Lai
+186|6159

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lai wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

So someone took sperm and implanted it into a 14 year old monster to exploit a 11 year old kid through the media?

Wow, someone has a poor sense of business, you can get more money by selling that sperm on Ebay.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5944

Lai wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lai wrote:

So someone took sperm and implanted it into a 14 year old monster to exploit a 11 year old kid through the media?

Wow, someone has a poor sense of business, you can get more money by selling that sperm on Ebay.
I'm 16 gimme a break, besides I'm better at economy and business compared to Obama. So I are /win
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lai wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

That would have called for a pile driver.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard