Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6709|Moscow, Russia
I think the only thing this game lacks are double pistols. I'm a huge fan of holding two Berettas simultaneously. I don't know what is more cool than that. Or maybe I just watched The Matrix, played Max Payne and CS using Berettas way too much. Hell, I'd hand over my main weapon if they gave me another pistol.
TC><Injecter
+4|6862|Berlin, Germany
In all those Games/Movies they are damn cool, but dual pistols in BF2... that sucks.
$kelet0r
+16|6716

Wasder wrote:

I think the only thing this game lacks are double pistols. I'm a huge fan of holding two Berettas simultaneously. I don't know what is more cool than that. Or maybe I just watched The Matrix, played Max Payne and CS using Berettas way too much. Hell, I'd hand over my main weapon if they gave me another pistol.
seriously who are you and why are you playing battlefield 2
0.o
smokingun
+2|6730|Houston, Texas
yeah it woul suck you would get owned alot because two pistols are really going to be powerful, but it would be easier to get the expert pistol badge.
RedHot
+9|6763
The best feature of the pistol is it's lack of deviation (in other words, the bullet goes straight for the sight every time) two pistols would make it less accurate and pretty useless i think. I love my pistol and have no problem killing with just 1 of them.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6756|England
its not cool if battlefield 2 follow the trend of every other game or website lets try 3 pistols at once hahahaha
vjs
+19|6805
Have you ever seriously shot two pistols at a time or single handed. It's terrible I don't care if your hulk hogan or the hulk...

By far your accuracy is better with two hands and you certainly can shoot more bullets per unit time with 1 pistol and 2 hands vs one pistol in each hand.

But for BF2 purposes...

Sure deviation goes to --> shoot your self in the foot
Accuracy --> none unless it's self or teammate
Mag capacity --> double
Reload time --> 10 times longer for two clips.

------------------------------

What we seriously need is a pistol unlock: ( in true unlock BF2 EA fashion, not better but different )

Desert Eagle 0.50 AE

Mag capacity say : 8
Pistol damage : 2 x 9mm say 40 points ( This way it takes 2-3 shots instead of 4-5)
Slightly decreased accuracy at range: (Perhaps a bullet drop)
Recoil : higher ( making it a little more difficult for a follow up shot)
Prone standing crouch : perhaps the same
Reload : Same
Draw/weapon switch : 20% longer time
Special Vehicle Damage. (This is what it was designed for cracking engine blocks)
Drunkaholic
+4|6758

Wasder wrote:

I don't know what is more cool than that.

Robert E. Lee wrote:

It is well that war is so terrible, lest we grow fond of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard