[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6588|sWEEDen
You guys don´t like us drugdealers?

I would say it is the recordcompanies and not the artists that are fighting for the money and they will also take the bigger part as usual, the record companies need to get up to date and develop better medias and better distribution methods and stop signing 90000000000000000$ contracts with Mariah Carey, stop beeing so greedy and perhaps then we can get music for a reasonable price with good quallity.

Damn smacktards, it´s not our fault they are slow and unadaptable, evolve or die old bastards.

Feel the wind of change, 15 years too late.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Piracy is stealing. Someone invests money to make a movie, and a lot of people put effort in making it. Than they agree to charge people for seeing it. Its their decision and what ever you think of it its still their decision to make. Most of us (most does not mean all) dowload stuff because we dont want to pay for it. Not because we dont like the format or because we cant buy it where we live. Those are mostly just excuses some people make to justify it to them selves.

But anyway...

The more I read about the trial the more I'm stunned at the incompetence of the prosecutors. There is not a single tech-savy person among them who knows about computers and downloading. Even the supposed police expert who investigated tpb was crap. As the result of his investigation he printed out few screenshots of his torrent client while downloading something. And thats it.
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

zeidmaan wrote:

Piracy is stealing. Someone invests money to make a movie, and a lot of people put effort in making it. Than they agree to charge people for seeing it. Its their decision and what ever you think of it its still their decision to make. Most of us (most does not mean all) dowload stuff because we dont want to pay for it. Not because we dont like the format or because we cant buy it where we live. Those are mostly just excuses some people make to justify it to them selves.

But anyway...

The more I read about the trial the more I'm stunned at the incompetence of the prosecutors. There is not a single tech-savy person among them who knows about computers and downloading. Even the supposed police expert who investigated tpb was crap. As the result of his investigation he printed out few screenshots of his torrent client while downloading something. And thats it.
They aren't doing anything illegal, so there's nothing to prosecute them for.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
It's offline?

Edit: NVM it's working again

Last edited by Jebus (2009-02-27 10:05:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard