AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6171|what

Yo dawg we herd you like little kids so we got you another one.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
+655|5809|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

AussieReaper wrote:

Yo dawg we herd you like little kids so we got you another one.
xzibit's exhibit blah blah blah
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5954

Roc18 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I just threw up in my mouth a little

THEM 2 HAVING SEX?
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch … 33240a.jpg
A match made in heaven.
Its not even like it was a dude that was older than her, it was that kid.

I bet if it was a guy that looked like her with a girl that looked like that kid there would be an outrage.
The voice of the public, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5604

Eh it's a real pity that neither the child or the father will grow up in the same world we did. Even worse he's going to have to do it young.
Lai
+186|6169

LividBovine wrote:

I just read that she was taking birth control pills.   How is that ok with the parents?
Alot of girls are on birth control pills on a relatively young age, as doctors often prescribe them for medical reasons.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5604

Lai wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

I just read that she was taking birth control pills.   How is that ok with the parents?
Alot of girls are on birth control pills on a relatively young age, as doctors often prescribe them for medical reasons.
I don't really see how it's a bad thing anyway. Kids are stupid and make mistakes and rapist exist also. So there is really no harm to it beside the whole "kids fucking omg". I would trust my kids and trust in my parenting.
Lai
+186|6169

Macbeth wrote:

Lai wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

I don't really see how it's a bad thing anyway. Kids are stupid and make mistakes and rapist exist also. So there is really no harm to it beside the whole "kids fucking omg". I would trust my kids and trust in my parenting.
True, though I do not think any girl should be on it for when she might be raped. Taking them for that reason creates a unhealthy level of paranoia, of which far too many girl suffer anyway.
Roc18
`
+655|5809|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Lai wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Lai wrote:

True, though I do not think any girl should be on it for when she might be raped. Taking them for that reason creates a unhealthy level of paranoia, of which far too many girl suffer anyway.
I'm pretty sure that girl is slut.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5604

Lai wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Lai wrote:

Yes, that was a little extreme of a example I gave. But there really isn't any other reason to not put kids on it other then "kids fucking omg".
robcr9
+111|5999
Hmm, the kids father is playing this one well, latest news; Father asks for DNA tests. Seems like he's in it for the money and its working well.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

That ugly bitch looks like she crawled out of an abortion bucket herself. This will be the first of a dozin sprogs she will shoot out, which I will be paying for. Sterilise now!!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6472|The Twilight Zone
poor bloke
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland
Seems like this slag gets around, there's apparantly more than 5 guys who were sleeping with her!
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/17 … ve-it.html
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
It just doesn't make sense, she's a fucking walrus
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
another reason N>S
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6508|Gogledd Cymru

This kid. He's achieved legend status.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

No, cos she's not even remotely doable. Yeah, if she was actually hot or even just doable, it would probably be a different story
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6423|North Carolina

The Sheriff wrote:

Yep...  legendary bad judgment. (or just bad luck really)
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6508|Gogledd Cymru

Mekstizzle wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

No, cos she's not even remotely doable. Yeah, if she was actually hot or even just doable, it would probably be a different story
He's 13 Skittles, kids his age don't exactly have the greatest selection of girls to shag.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
oi dikeads, head back to ee, you're needed
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kez
+778|5721|London, UK

bennisboy wrote:

Seems like this slag gets around, there's apparantly more than 5 guys who were sleeping with her!
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/17 … ve-it.html
8* it says in the actual newspaper

So chances are the 13 year old isn't the Dad, nor has he achieved legend status as The Sheriff has pointed out.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6423|North Carolina
I'm surprised any of these other kids are willing to admit they slept with that....  thing.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6593|London

Turquoise wrote:

I'm surprised any of these other kids are willing to admit they slept with that....  thing.
they want their face in the tabloids

this story makes me die a little inside
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone

Turquoise wrote:

“Having sex with her was the worst mistake I’ve ever made in my life. I wish I’d never met her.

“To be honest I didn’t really fancy her. She asked me out a couple of times when she moved down here but I kept turning her down. I thought she was ugly.
Well at least one knows he fucked up.
rdx-fx
+955|6610

DrunkFace wrote:

Well at least one knows he fucked up.
An "up"?  so that's what that vaguely female child-thing is called.

You fucked that, you fucked "up". 

Makes perfect sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard