andy12
Banned
+52|6676

Turquoise wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Weapons don't really come into the topic of underage pregnancy, our system is fine. We have armed Police in every town ready if there is an armed threat, if there is threat of a baseball bat or knife the law permits you to defend yourself with similar objects. It's a good system, I feel safe knowing I have Mp5 armed Police within 10 mins of me, and tazer/baton/normal Police even quicker, not to mention I can defend myself.
You ought to allow people to at least carry knives or tazers though.

andy12 wrote:

Sex education is fine, we get enough of it, I got it in a few classes when I was 12, again at 13 in high school, again at around 14/15. There's only so much you can teach, it's up to the kids to make the decision themselves once they are fully aware that sexually transmitted diseases are rampant and if you get a girl pregnant you're fucked for life. Their choice.
Good points.
You can carry a knife, I think the law is under a 3 inch folding blade. You can carry other blades too providing they are for good reason, I.e work. You can probably carry tazers, mace and all that crap too, though no self respecting man would. Joking, but not really, fistycuffs, a small folding knife or running away generally seem to work
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5955

AussieReaper wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Imagine them having sex and the kid jizzing inside her, it is so fucking disturbing.
Can you imagine him trying to chat her up?

"hey baby, look what I made out of lego, just for you"
OMFG I don't wana think about it. I mean c'mon that little guy??? He already has *many products* at that age and the way he looks?

I can't imagine them in bed, it's horrible...well the guy is too young but the chick AHHHHHHHH NIGHTMARES!!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
The size different itself just makes you wonder what it was like when them two were going at it (in a scientific, curious manner, not a peadophilic max manner). I mean she's huge compared to him. Like I read on another forum, "he probably needed to put a big plank across his arse so he wouldn't fall in"
Bradt3hleader
+121|5955

JahManRed wrote:

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

A teenage mum on benefits who had a baby son at 15 is expecting triplets — at 17."

Mind my ignorance, But what's up with the UK and underage sex?
Its the British stiff upper lip. Sex education is fucking disgraceful. Sex is still taboo and a dirty subject. So naturally kids are curious about it. Get it all out in the open like our Dutch neighbours.

I know of plenty of girls who have/had a plan to get banged up because they get a 4 bedroom house, everything paid for. Their kids get preferential treatment for schools admissions. My kid nearly didn't make it into my mum school of which she is principle because there was high admissions of single parent kids that year. They get push to the top of the list and the ppl who are actually paying taxes to keep the school get pushed to the bottom and often off the list.
They all tell the government that they don't know who the fathers are so the state has to pick up the tab. The fathers then lives with them anyway, rent free and lay on their arses all day living like lords. These fuckers see their kids as meal tickets for them to get an easy life then let them grow up with little supervision to cause havoc when they are in their teens. Something needs done about it asap before I go all lowing.
QFT JahmanRed that's so so so so true. I can't believe how people act nowadays.
Roc18
`
+655|5810|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

AussieReaper wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Imagine them having sex and the kid jizzing inside her, it is so fucking disturbing.
Can you imagine him trying to chat her up?

"hey baby, look what I made out of lego, just for you"
I'm pretty sure she raped him.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6482|Tyne & Wear, England

Roc18 wrote:

That's rich, coming from someone who wants to fuck their own cousin.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum

andy12 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Weapons don't really come into the topic of underage pregnancy, our system is fine. We have armed Police in every town ready if there is an armed threat, if there is threat of a baseball bat or knife the law permits you to defend yourself with similar objects. It's a good system, I feel safe knowing I have Mp5 armed Police within 10 mins of me, and tazer/baton/normal Police even quicker, not to mention I can defend myself.
You ought to allow people to at least carry knives or tazers though.

andy12 wrote:

Sex education is fine, we get enough of it, I got it in a few classes when I was 12, again at 13 in high school, again at around 14/15. There's only so much you can teach, it's up to the kids to make the decision themselves once they are fully aware that sexually transmitted diseases are rampant and if you get a girl pregnant you're fucked for life. Their choice.
Good points.
You can carry a knife, I think the law is under a 3 inch folding blade. You can carry other blades too providing they are for good reason, I.e work. You can probably carry tazers, mace and all that crap too, though no self respecting man would. Joking, but not really, fistycuffs, a small folding knife or running away generally seem to work
Ja, i used to carry a 5" locking for work
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`

Switch wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Trolled mothafucker
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6482|Tyne & Wear, England

Roc18 wrote:

Switch wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Trolled mothafucker

Switch wrote:

I think he's taking the piss anyway.
no u
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Lai
+186|6170

Turquoise wrote:

m3thod wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Only in England right??
We have the highest teenage pregenancy rates in the whole of eurofag land.
Perhaps, but hey, it's not like you've got the teen pregnancy rates of places like India, Pakistan, a lot of Southeast Asia, or most of Africa.

This is only news because it happened in Britain.  This is an everyday thing in a lot of the world.
That because people in Africa die alot faster too, so relatively, when they get pregnant at 13 they're much older.

henno13 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

War Man wrote:

Hey man I looked like a fricken 10 year old when I was 12 and 13.
Edit: Now I look like 12 a year old.
That's cuz you are a 12 year old.

I look around 16 but im 14
mainly due to my height
I had something similar; up untill I was about 17 I easily looked 5 years younger. Now I'm 21, but people generally think I'm older, much older.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6709|Tampa Bay Florida
is it just me or does the mother look old enough to be the fathers mother too!!

WAT THE FUCK
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5880
according to the "daily fail" this boys sister also gave birth at 12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … y-age.html

what scares me the most is that the girl looks like Karen Matthews

https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_02/karenPA1503_468x744.jpg
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6013|Truthistan
Yikes, that mating would have look like a Chihuahua on a Saint Benard, yuck .

Bizzare, that kid could be a grandfather in his 20s.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6424|North Carolina
Thanks for the pic, ramm.  After clawing my eyes out, I had to put them back in.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5880
lol, do you what this women had done???
Lai
+186|6170
I didn't know who Karen Mathews was and I wish I still didn't. Does it have to be that high a resolution? You nearly made me vomit!
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6362|California

rammunition wrote:

lol, do you what this women had done???
Umm, what?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 238252.ece

"So honey, we're parents now. What do we do first?"

"SAINTS ROW 2"
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6399|MN
I just read that she was taking birth control pills.   How is that ok with the parents?
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Roc18
`

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2238252.ece

"SAINTS ROW 2"
I just threw up in my mouth a little

THEM 2 HAVING SEX?
https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00733/SNN1401A-682_733240a.jpg

Last edited by Roc18 (2009-02-14 23:52:01)

Bradt3hleader
+121|5955

Superior Mind wrote:

Lol, why would that girl fuck his 2 inch wiener?
Because guys with 4+ inch wankers aren't blind and desperate.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Roc18 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

"SAINTS ROW 2"

THEM 2 HAVING SEX?
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch … 33240a.jpg
A match made in heaven.
Roc18
`

Poseidon wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

"SAINTS ROW 2"

THEM 2 HAVING SEX?
A match made in heaven.
Its not even like it was a dude that was older than her, it was that kid.

I bet if it was a guy that looked like her with a girl that looked like that kid there would be an outrage.

Last edited by Roc18 (2009-02-15 00:02:14)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Roc18 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

THEM 2 HAVING SEX?
A match made in heaven.

I bet if it was a guy that looked like her with a girl that looked like that kid there would be an outrage.
You mean there's no outrage now?

I see what you're trying to say and there's definitely a double standard that exists in the world, but there's quite a bit of outrage going on in this particular situation.
Roc18
`

Poseidon wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

A match made in heaven.

You mean there's no outrage now?

I see what you're trying to say and there's definitely a double standard that exists in the world, but there's quite a bit of outrage going on in this particular situation.
Yeah I meant there would be an even bigger outrage. It's sick but stuff like this happens.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard