RavenDB
+0|6748
Rapairing of Aircraft and helicopters have to be done while LANDED, not flying past/over or hovering above a pad. Aircraft/Choppers are to superior as it is already (one reason i think of quitting this game)
Festina
+1|6759|Finland
No no no. Would suck if it was so.
CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
Thats why your team also has Helos,Gunships and Jets to counter you enemy.
On the real Battlefield Jets and Gunships can destroy you and your nice M1 or T90 a few miles away so if you cant handle a game,DONT JOIN THE MILITARY
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6856|Germany / Saxony

RavenDB wrote:

Rapairing of Aircraft and helicopters have to be done while LANDED, not flying past/over or hovering above a pad. Aircraft/Choppers are to superior as it is already (one reason i think of quitting this game)
If u were some good pilot, u wouldn´t post this sh1t.
I guess u r only some guy, who is tired getting owned by good-pilots.
It´s unfortunatly a whiner´s game. Everything I cant handely i´ll cry about, that it´s overpowered.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
$kelet0r
+16|6693
i think this idea is a definite go - not so much for choppers as they can be so vulnerable but jets should have to spend alot longer reloading/repairing
GearBox^XL
+0|6776|Mesa, AZ
I completely agree to landing for repairs and resupply, or at least slow the speeds that it takes to do it. There is no other vehicle on the game that can get repaired that quick. At least make it take a few good passes to be back to full agian, that would give us ground pounders a little bit of a chance.
stootn
+0|6732|Great White North
I would say that to repair/rearm both the heli and planes, you should have to land and come to a complete stop.  Whoever heard of flyby repair schemes?  Throwing your missles and bombs into the air so the plane can catch them on the way by.  Right!  Maybe to make it more interesting, you actually need engineers to be at your base to repair you once you stop and shutdown.  But most people won't like that because 75% of people playing BF2 don't know anything about teamwork anyways.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6696|Espoo, Finland
They are advanced planes that are in BF2. They use the new glue technology that is under developement now.
The bombs, fuel and eevn new parts that are needed for repairing get stuck into the glue when the plane passes by!

It is completely realistic and that is what you all want so let it be as it is!

Seriously, don't touch my planes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard