max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

Vista X64 Ultimate.

Media Player Classic + ffdshow + AC3filter + coreAVC for playback

Instead of a fancy front-end gui just use windows explorer. Much easier and faster tbh
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

max wrote:

Vista X64 Ultimate.

Media Player Classic + ffdshow + AC3filter + coreAVC for playback

Instead of a fancy front-end gui just use windows explorer. Much easier and faster tbh
haha that's basically what i have on this computer.  AC3filter and coreAVC, are those included in CCCP?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

*shudder*

CCCP

Just fetch MPC, ffdshow and AC3filter from sourceforge. For coreAVC you'll need to spend a couple of bucks or visit your fave warez site
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
So this thread got me thinking that i'd like a build/have a HTPC connected to my 42" LCD.

Sooo would this make a decent HTPC? its kinda similar to the ones suggested in this thread.

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/howdoulikemen0w/MYHTPC.jpg
NOTE: i dont need blu-ray as i dont have any blu-ray dics etc... i would just buy a blu-ray drive when i need to and keep the rest of the PC the same.
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Isnt it better to offload the Blu-ray work to a dedicated GPU for HTPCs?
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Wallpaper wrote:

Isnt it better to offload the Blu-ray work to a dedicated GPU for HTPCs?
the 780G chipset has integrated graphics with enough muscle to decode Blu-Ray and 1080p encodes, I think.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard