The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol I was actually reffering to it being a child rather than a woman, hence the Chris Hansen thing. Or maybe you're too old for all that nonsense
Nope, just a bit sensitive towards that kind of thing unless it's me cracking the joke.

I kind of know who Chris Hansen is.  But my sculpture is sheep like I reckon
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2297/216/69/650744121/n650744121_2036263_5030.jpg

Knives, forks, dustpan, assorted kitchen utensils.

What were you planning on doing to her 27?

The Sheriff wrote:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- … 3_5030.jpg

Knives, forks, dustpan, assorted kitchen utensils.

What were you planning on doing to her 27?

Seen my house mate in the pictures.  Just after this one, I told him to carve her an ass (we had been using those tools on show to make her etc) he puts his finger in a flower pot, gets mud on his finger and drags it down her to make it look like she has a shitty arse.  The he sticks his next to it and pokes his tongue out as if he was giving her a lick.  A very funny picture, but offensive to some of our friends so we took it off our facebook's.  I do have the original of it though.

His Mrs rang and she she been chucking her guts up in work and was gonna be home earlier and she a stroppy one at the best of times so I decided to go out and smash the 'Ice Bitch' up.  As I do a group of kids are out the back throwing snowballs at each other, I started a war off by hurling it at them and ducking, they didnt have a clue.  One fing led to another and I took the head off the bitch, crept up to the fence and dropped it over it onto one of the kids heads.  He got drenched, it was very funny, you kind of had to be there.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
Tis just snow, no?

Jebus wrote:

Tis just snow, no?
Well, yeah, I was going to do a proper nude pic behind her but the gf's Mum is on my facebook and she'd only hit me.  But yeah, no spunk was spunked.
My house mate went all Delia Smith on me and starts boiling water, I thought it was for defrosting our hands, he bungs spagetti in it till it goes floppy and adds green food colouring in, 'yesss mate, green hair'.  Our neighbours must of been thinking 'wtf them two doing now?', there we were scraping at her with knives using our hands to smooth her over with love and care that only a priest would appriciate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard