Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shouldn't the M1 Garand be available on every map and every class in BC2? It seems to be gone while I'm playing and it's the only gun not bronze
Do you have EA Battlefield veteran status?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ilocano wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shouldn't the M1 Garand be available on every map and every class in BC2? It seems to be gone while I'm playing and it's the only gun not bronze
I haven't added games to it yet, so no. But I could swear I've had it before since I have 16 shots with it and I doubt I have picked it up from somewhere. Dunno. Must check the veteran thingy. Should it be activated immediately when I add games?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I haven't added games to it yet, so no. But I could swear I've had it before since I have 16 shots with it and I doubt I have picked it up from somewhere. Dunno. Must check the veteran thingy. Should it be activated immediately when I add games?
It's been awhile, but it was fairly quick on the 360.

Maybe you picked it up accidentally while trying to disarming an MCOM.  God, how many tiimes that has happened.  Seriously, we need a different button to arm/disarm.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ilocano wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

It's been awhile, but it was fairly quick on the 360.

Maybe you picked it up accidentally while trying to disarming an MCOM.  God, how many tiimes that has happened.  Seriously, we need a different button to arm/disarm.
I couldn't agree more on that. Yeah, I don't have games added there since it requests some Gamespy stuff. I guess I have to register there too then.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Ilocano wrote:

we need a different button to arm/disarm.
Indeed!
I really wonder why they didn't keep the G button for kit pick-up, as it is consistently in all previous Battlefield games.
The E button was never used before, but suddenly they add two different functions to it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
may i interest you in some rape?

highlight of that round - jumping out of a tank to arm MCOM, than knifing 4 dudes in a row in the same room.

https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/jpward1/sooooooo.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5985|Perth, Australia

FatherTed wrote:

highlight of that round - jumping out of a tank to arm MCOM, than knifing 4 dudes in a row in the same room.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58 … oooooo.jpg
I don't see it.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Rod Foxx wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I don't see it.
I love running up to a tank without having ANY ammo as engineer, start drilling on the tank which has maybe 50% armor left, driver jumps out to repair what he thinks is ranged damage, I drill his face out, keep drilling to repair the tank, jump in and continue to faceroll his entire team since they haven't yet realised it isn't THEIR tank anymore...

herp derp, gotta love those muppets who drive around using 1st person view...

Same tactic works when you have a muppet repairing his friend, run up, kill muppet, wait for driver to bail to help said muppet, drill his face in, etc...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

You're so pr0. Can you teach me?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
So I started playing again. It's actually genuinely improved. Still a shitload of camping snipers though (great fun to walk behind a group of 5 of them with an AR and kill them over and over as they spawn on their squadmates and have no fucking idea you're behind them).
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
sure m8 but not every1 can be as gud as me jus so u no
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
Fucking dice and their weak attempts at servers and matchmaking

"Hurr durr could not connect to server plz check your internet connection and try again"

WELL HOW THE FUCK DID I FIND YOUR SERVERLIST THEN DICE??? WITH A FAX MACHINE???!?!?!!?!?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

FloppY_ wrote:

"Hurr durr could not connect to server plz check your internet connection and try again"

WELL HOW THE FUCK DID I FIND YOUR SERVERLIST THEN DICE??? WITH A FAX MACHINE???!?!?!!?!?
More like a weak attempt at error responses.
That's the only error message I've seen so far.
FloppY_
­

globefish23 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

You should've had the game from release then... The first month was a nightmare of connection failures and outdated serverlists...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

FloppY_ wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

You should've had the game from release then... The first month was a nightmare of connection failures and outdated serverlists...
I pre-ordered it.
Can't really remember any error message other than "check your connection" though.
They should simply have left out those words.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I only just realised now how much more awesome the tracer dart is, In BC1 it has the stupidest trajectory known to man. You would have to aim miles above your target to hit anything and helicopters were nearly out of the question entirely, but in BC2 it's the opposite...I thought they had a little bullet drop, they might...but it's nearly zero. First it was throwing me off cos I was compensating for drop but kept missing, now I realise you just have to aim at the target and you'll get it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
for ultimate rage turn all the bushwookies on your team into disco balls with liberal application of tracer dart to the head
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

I only just realised now how much more awesome the tracer dart is, In BC1 it has the stupidest trajectory known to man. You would have to aim miles above your target to hit anything and helicopters were nearly out of the question entirely, but in BC2 it's the opposite...I thought they had a little bullet drop, they might...but it's nearly zero. First it was throwing me off cos I was compensating for drop but kept missing, now I realise you just have to aim at the target and you'll get it.
Yeah there is Zero drop on it... you can pull off some lulzworthy kills on snipers with it too
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

i was unaware you could kill snipers with the tracer...
FloppY_
­

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i was unaware you could kill snipers with the tracer...
It helps when you follow it up with an RPG
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6290|Pacific NW, USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLRIg9IM2k

watch and lol.

I wuz leik luel @ 1 minute and at the end.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2011-01-20 11:08:10)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

PigPopTart wrote:

watch and lol.

Sony hates my country.
FloppY_
­

globefish23 wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

watch and lol.

Sony hates my country.
^This

And why have Sony suddenly become such a Nazi company... if it's not suing everyone and their dog it's shutting down every youtube where you can hear a neighbour playing their music on a home video...

Even that other nazi music label found out that the only effect use of their music on youtube had was POSITIVE for them, and started just putting a "this video contains audio by X" label at the bottom of the description...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-20 12:03:51)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
That's a good tactic, use the sniper scope then switch to the dart. Seeing as the dart has no drop you just aim, switch and shoot and you nail whatever you was aiming at. Too bad you need someone with you with rockets (and knows how to use them)

I guess you could use the 4x scope as the poor mans version of getting better hits with the dart.

I wish all kits had the Recon Ball. Situational awareness is the most important thing for me, I always yell at people when they never bother to spot and I always sigh when I have to go Recon just for the balls, but the Thompson or the VSS w/red dot sight is good enough to make it a worthy Assault kit, can't wait to get the G3...but only if they let you choose not to wear the stupid Ghillie suits...
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

That's a good tactic, use the sniper scope then switch to the dart. Seeing as the dart has no drop you just aim, switch and shoot and you nail whatever you was aiming at. Too bad you need someone with you with rockets (and knows how to use them)

I guess you could use the 4x scope as the poor mans version of getting better hits with the dart.

I wish all kits had the Recon Ball. Situational awareness is the most important thing for me, I always yell at people when they never bother to spot and I always sigh when I have to go Recon just for the balls, but the Thompson or the VSS w/red dot sight is good enough to make it a worthy Assault kit, can't wait to get the G3...but only if they let you choose not to wear the stupid Ghillie suits...
If everyone would start playing Recon as recon instead of playing sniper, you wouldn't need any more spot-balls since they would be everywhere, covering the entire front line...

And you don't even need scopes to hit tracers from afar... the normal crosshair is accurate enough out to several hundred metres...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard