Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yes it has occurred to me. That doesn't explain why bitches don't get dropped as easy when I shoot them when the server player count is high.
sounds like you need an equipment upgrade

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2713 … sses11.jpg
LUMOS MAXIMA.
It's just lumos.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
hahahaha slugs are up there with the CG for my favourite way to kill people now. sniper bodyshots me, i turn around and boooom.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

FatherTed wrote:

hahahaha slugs are up there with the CG for my favourite way to kill people now. sniper bodyshots me, i turn around and boooom.
I quite like how easy it is to kill a sniper from several hundred metres away with my SMG or Pistol... It's like sticking your dick up his scope and saying "come at me bro'"
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

FloppY_ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I quite like how easy it is to kill a sniper from several hundred metres away with my SMG or Pistol... It's like sticking your dick up his scope and saying "come at me bro'"
Only the noobs use the bolt-actions at range these days.  Tap, tap.  12x with the SVU is where it's at.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Ilocano wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Only the noobs use the bolt-actions at range these days.  Tap, tap.  12x with the SVU is where it's at.
pfft... I'll take my VSS over that thing anyday
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
I see your VSS and raise you my XM8
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
That's because most of the shitty snipers try to get one hit kills/headshots. So they take that much longer to try and shoot you, which means anyone half decent can get them most of the time.

Whenever I play the recon class I never bother going for headshots/kills. I just spot and shoot the guy, all it takes is one person with a decent weapon to spray him and he's down after that, that's what I did all the time in BF2 aswell. The rifle's a powerful tool but not necessarily the best killing machine. It's all about using the recon balls and reducing the health of anyone you can see. Maybe the odd mortar strike.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Mekstizzle wrote:

It's all about using the recon balls
I've got balls of steel
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

Stingray24 wrote:

I'll raise you an an94.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6290|Pacific NW, USA

War Man wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I'll raise you an an94.
Srsly.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
aug > you
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
only blind queers use 12x, normal scope is superior.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID

Mekstizzle wrote:

That's because most of the shitty snipers try to get one hit kills/headshots. So they take that much longer to try and shoot you, which means anyone half decent can get them most of the time.

Whenever I play the recon class I never bother going for headshots/kills. I just spot and shoot the guy, all it takes is one person with a decent weapon to spray him and he's down after that, that's what I did all the time in BF2 aswell. The rifle's a powerful tool but not necessarily the best killing machine. It's all about using the recon balls and reducing the health of anyone you can see. Maybe the odd mortar strike.
You could've said "I'm bad at recon" and saved yourself some time lol
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Not really, if you're working with a bunch of half decent people and you know how to use the recon balls. You can take out large numbers of the enemy so quickly if you don't bother going for the headshots/one hit kills and let everyone have your sloppy seconds. I've done this so much already, it really is a waste seeing a dumb sniper sit somewhere take forever just to get those perfect kills and contribute nothing. Yes, you're killing people, but really you're useless. You can kill people with the SMG's just as fine. It's not hard getting headshots and one hit kills, i've had that same tired argument with someone before when I said I never bother going for headshots when I'm using a sniper rifle. Headshots are for loser faggots who desire to prove something to a world which doesn't care
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

M95 with RDS on Rush defense works rather well.

But yeah, IF you've got a decent squad, recons balls racks up the points big time.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
ultra just knifed me ): ): ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
you niggs on pc?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
yeps
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
fuck off
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
get it for pc. then you can play with dennis too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

360, but I got a PC and PS3 copy as well.

Last Tuesday night, was on OASIS.  On defense.  Player on same squad was planting mines and C4 on the MCOM's we were defending.  This was a Level 50 guy.  I was watching the respawn screen at the time.  And get this, an attacker vehicle was next to him not even trying to kill him while he was unloading the mines on the MCOM.  Seriously, why kind of douche bags need to do this stuff?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

Mekstizzle wrote:

Not really, if you're working with a bunch of half decent people and you know how to use the recon balls. You can take out large numbers of the enemy so quickly if you don't bother going for the headshots/one hit kills and let everyone have your sloppy seconds. I've done this so much already, it really is a waste seeing a dumb sniper sit somewhere take forever just to get those perfect kills and contribute nothing. Yes, you're killing people, but really you're useless. You can kill people with the SMG's just as fine. It's not hard getting headshots and one hit kills, i've had that same tired argument with someone before when I said I never bother going for headshots when I'm using a sniper rifle. Headshots are for loser faggots who desire to prove something to a world which doesn't care
Cause moving your mouse up a few millimeters to aim at this head is so incredibly difficult and wastes so much time.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID

Mekstizzle wrote:

Stop trolling yourself is in order.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Shouldn't the M1 Garand be available on every map and every class in BC2? It seems to be gone while I'm playing and it's the only gun not bronze

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard