Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I kind of like being one of the later people loaded in so that I can spawn on squadmates already across the map instead of having to walk/run/drive there myself.
Yeah except most of the time those people took the only means of transport out of spawn... and if you are not in their squad... you're on the walking team :<
I'm always in a squad.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I kind of like being one of the later people loaded in so that I can spawn on squadmates already across the map instead of having to walk/run/drive there myself.
Yeah except most of the time those people took the only means of transport out of spawn... and if you are not in their squad... you're on the walking team :<
I'm always in a squad.
Yes "a" squad... not necessarily the one where the early loaders are....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm always in a squad.
Yes "a" squad... not necessarily the one where the early loaders are....
I'm always in the same squad.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Last night I was mad/sad/jealous that I couldn't be in the same squad (because it was full) as someone named "Taco Time".
Donald O' Brien
+104|6703
Are they not planning on fixing the UAV/helicopter control inversion?  Aside from some hotkey fix, does anyone know a way around this?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Are they not planning on fixing the UAV/helicopter control inversion?  Aside from some hotkey fix, does anyone know a way around this?
Invert controls in Options. I think it's Invert Vertical
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

But it's annoying because you have to change it every time to switch from heli to uav.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6703

ebug9 wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Invert controls in Options. I think it's Invert Vertical
I'm not sure why, but the UAV doesn't feel right when inverted.  Helicopters fly just like they did in bf2, but the UAV doesn't work for me.  I'm looking for a way to invert heli controls, but leave UAV default.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5171|Between your mama's legs.
hey I started late on that one. I was up there the other rounds. Lets do it again.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … 3#comments

Bazajaytee wrote:
April 19, 2010 07:17 AM

@ Mack.au

Under the server changes: Added weapon balance tweaks to a number of weapons – we are eagerly awaiting feedback!

That includes the M60.
yay.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
Hm, can´t connect to EA online. Update now?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Sisco10 wrote:

Hm, can´t connect to EA online. Update now?
not afaik
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

RDMC wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Lawl high end machines loading in first I definitly do not have a high end machine and get in the map at the same time as one of my clanmates with his fancy i7, 24 GB RAM and 2x HD5870's..
There is a known issue with ATi cards loading slower... it will be adressed at some point..
Uhm..I have an ATI card and load faster than most people. I iz confuzzled
He's probably using DX 11. That has about 3.5x the loading time of DX9, and about twice the loading time of DX10 due to ultra-high-res textures and whatnot.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Chou
+737|6791
Want some details on what the DLC includes? Of course you do:

There are 4 kits, one for each class, specific unique uniforms and camouflaged weapons gives you a visual edge. I mean what good is a camouflaged soldier if the gun sticks out like a sore thumb?

Recruited strictly from other high-level Special Operations units such as Delta Force and Spetsnaz, the Special Activities groups – SPECACT - are the elite of the elite, used mainly for covert operations and other high-risk missions in areas where conventional troops cannot be used.

With the 4 kit specific unique uniforms and the camouflaged SPECACT personal M16A2, UMP-45, MG3 and M95 SNIPER you have a visual edge on the Battlefield, showing that you’re a force to be reckoned with. The pack also includes 12 new awards and 4 Achievements.

In North America the kit upgrades are only available on Xbox 360 using the Dr Pepper codes printed on special promotional cans.

In Europe and the UK you can get hold of the kit upgrades for:

Xbox Live Marketplace
160 MS points per kit upgrade
440 MS points for bundle pack (all kits)

The kit upgrades will also be coming to PS3 and PC a little later on, we’ll post the exact release dates here as soon as we can.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5997

Chou wrote:

Some DLC text
I wonder how the camos will be handled, I hope they will not take a specialization slot.
Chou
+737|6791

Nordemus wrote:

Chou wrote:

Some DLC text
I wonder how the camos will be handled, I hope they will not take a specialization slot.
They better not require a slot or nobody will use it.

Last edited by Chou (2010-04-20 05:59:08)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
I hope the DLC makes ghillie suits actually useful. Right now anyone wearing one sticks out like a sore thumb, even in brush.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon

JohnG@lt wrote:

I hope the DLC makes ghillie suits actually useful. Right now anyone wearing one sticks out like a sore thumb, even in brush.
actually i have been able to hide quite well.  people have run almost right on top of me without seeing me.  i think it depends on the map.  any of the jungle maps work well, but the desert and snow maps not so much.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Chou
+737|6791
spot the difference

https://uppix.net/7/e/4/87f1672e144acf7f16495603a7275.png
Brasso
+1,549|6630

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

actually i have been able to hide quite well.  people have run almost right on top of me without seeing me.  i think it depends on the map.  any of the jungle maps work well, but the desert and snow maps not so much.
this, people always stumble right past me on jungle maps
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

this, people always stumble right past me on jungle maps
It depends on the lighting too. Snipers stick out like a sore thumb on the lit side of the waterfall.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5997
Anyone who wants to pad for the roadkill pin?
Chou
+737|6791

Nordemus wrote:

Take a quad bike on Laguna Alta, piece of cake.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Nordemus wrote:

get the fuck out.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

Finray wrote:

RDMC wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

There is a known issue with ATi cards loading slower... it will be adressed at some point..
Uhm..I have an ATI card and load faster than most people. I iz confuzzled
He's probably using DX 11. That has about 3.5x the loading time of DX9, and about twice the loading time of DX10 due to ultra-high-res textures and whatnot.
That is true though, he runs it at max, while I struggle to run it at medium/low-ish with dx9 settings

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard