Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Weak, weak brits.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK

baggs wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

baggs wrote:

No day off here, i was a hero and drove to work. But it's actually starting to snow rather hard again now.
You're gonna get trapped

Don't rape anyone while you're stuck with your workmates
The ONLY fucker thats gonna get raped is you, i fucking swear it, i'm gonna do you so hard.
D: Oh my God baggs think of my feelings (((

I love you really babe <3
baggs
+732|6205

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Weak, weak brits.
When the snow he falls, tis true, tis true.
_raab
+28|6234|Western Aust.
Sweet pictures guys. And Heathrow is fully shutdown apparently. My dads stuck there. Gonna be like 3 more days till he gets back to 40 degrees celcius. haha.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
bout 2 inches in notts
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hope that weather isn't going to continue for too long... See sig  vv
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Weak, weak brits.
It's not usually this bad here. What part of that is hard to understand?
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6252|England

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Weak, weak local authorities slashing funding for gritting etc.
Fixed.
But i have had great fun today took the day off & spent it playing in the snow with my 19 month old son
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
baggs
+732|6205

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hope that weather isn't going to continue for too long... See sig  vv
I have every faith that the weather will be fine for your arrival, this snow only happens once a year for us and it never sticks around for more than two days.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
I want some of that in Boston. It was supposed to snow 3-6 inches tomorrow but now they're saying not that much. Seeing how all my classes are just Tuesday/Thursday now, I really want a snow day!! It'd be like a week off.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

For starters.

The trains are all fucked - that's the big problem. All the buses are stopped too. In a city where almost everyone is reliant on public transport to get to work (like I live in) if public transport isn't running most people can't get to work. If most people can't get to work then there's no point in anyone going in.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
No snow all day, then the second I decide to go out it starts heaving down with snow
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6402|dm_maidenhead
I was going to make a thread. Then decided not to because I knew all the scandinavian / canadian etc guys would laugh at us for for being helpless in about 2 inches of snow.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5595|Dublin, Ireland
Aight, now that we are all off... lez go pwn up a server? Follow me minions! (Look trackr xfire group)

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-02 07:02:06)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Snowing on and off at the minute, load came down last night and still lying, cloud doesn't look like its going anywhere.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
I gotta walk to work in this shit...
baggs
+732|6205

FFLink13 wrote:

I gotta walk to work in this shit...
Walk hard son, walk hard.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

I thought it was just you pussy bastards in england that was to get it (and exaggerating).  I woke up in the middle of the night and went into the kitchen for a drink and saw that it was unusually bright outside for that time.  Thought I was imagening it but then as I went back to bed I saw my window was COVERED in snow (as in couldnt see out of it).

I went out and played in it cause I can
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Bertster7 wrote:

For starters.

The trains are all fucked - that's the big problem. All the buses are stopped too. In a city where almost everyone is reliant on public transport to get to work (like I live in) if public transport isn't running most people can't get to work. If most people can't get to work then there's no point in anyone going in.
Hm ... we should invade you guys on a snowy day and win with ease
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

Varegg wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

For starters.

I'm sorry, the norwegians wouldn't even get past the kids throwing snowballs at each other.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
It doesn't snow here enough for there to be significant numbers of snow ploughs etc.. to clear the roads, same thing goes for snow tires. If there was guaranteed shitloads of snow here every year at specific times, then obviously peoples habits and preparations would be different.

Snow here only lasts a few days max anyway, I've not remembered snow lasting on the ground for more than that, so again, investing in snow tires/ploughs etc.. is kinda pointless.

It's just a case of abnormal weather conditions hitting a country, but maybe it's worse here because we're used to such easy and mild weather all the time
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Varegg wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

For starters.

Winter War v2 tbh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
snow ball fight laters woooo
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Varegg wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

For starters.

You might well do.

Those days are few and far between though.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
I hate you all, it didnt snow over night here. Then when it snowed it jus melted. Altho it settled up on campus

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard