lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
1. 2 million brothers and sisters made it to DC for the inauguration, but they couldn't get out of New Orleans before Katrina.

Attendees at Ronald Reagan's presidental inaguaration took their litter to the trash cans.

By contrast click-on the following video following Obama's coronation.

Is there an obvious message here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMrJE7J3fWU

Now that the Washington Mall has been trashed with a mini-Kansas dust storm in the background, the Democrats want to spend $200 million to replace the grass.

2. Headlines on This Date 4 Years Ago:

"Republicans spending $42 million on inauguration while troops die in unarmored Humvees"

"Bush extravagance exceeds any reason during tough economic times"

"Fat cats get their $42 million inauguration party, ordinary Americans get the shaft"

Headlines Today:

"Historic Obama Inauguration will cost only $120 million"

"Obama Spends $120 million on inauguration; America needs a big party"

"Everyman Obama shows America how to celebrate"

"Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

But Bush wasn't the first black president, not to mention Bush created Katrina.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

jsnipy wrote:

But Bush wasn't the first black president, not to mention Bush created Katrina.
well, that is true.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
34 views and 1 comment, apparently this is a tough pill to swallow, or it is very hard to defend the caliber of those that cling to this Messiah
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6759|d
Spend your way out of recession and all that ?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
nope, this thread is about the caliber of people that put NObama in office, and the media that feeds them
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
lol capital wasteland

/fallout 3
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut
change has come.
Malloy must go
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
That ain't no shit, can you believe what the fuck they did to the capital? Personally, I love the observation that they could all make it to DC for the inaugeration, but couldn't seem to manage a way out of New Orleans during Katrina, coupled with all of the lame excuses that have offered on this forum for their lack of ability to seek high ground makes that comparison priceless.

Last edited by lowing (2009-02-01 06:45:02)

deeznutz1245
+483|6489|Connecticut

lowing wrote:

That ain't no shit, can you believe what the fuck they did to the capital? Personally, I love the observation that they could all make it to DC for the inaugeration, but couldn't seem to manage a way out of New Orleans during Katrina, coupled with all of the lame excuses that have offered on this forum for their lack of ability to seek high ground makes that comparison priceless.
They couldnt leave New Orleans because there was looting to be done. Come the fuck on Lowing, how can you expect someone to leave with two weeks notice when they know there are free big screen TV's groceries to be had?
Malloy must go
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Well this thread is taking a turn for the worse, also I had no idea that all the people at the inauguration were from N'Orlenz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

lowing wrote:

They couldnt leave New Orleans because there was looting to be done. Come the fuck on Lowing, how can you expect someone to leave with two weeks notice when they know there are free big screen TV's groceries to be had?
" I was in New Orleans during Katrina and all I got was this lousy T-shirt, a Cadillac, and a plasma TV."
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well this thread is taking a turn for the worse, also I had no idea that all the people at the inauguration were from N'Orlenz
They're not, but they are the same class of people.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6759|d

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

People of a black nature maybe >?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Oh yeah so what's that then (yes, yes I am baiting you lulz)
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

mafia996630 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

People of a black nature maybe >?
That is your observation not mine.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yer not baiting me, I will tell you.

The same class of people that love govt. taking responsibility away form them. The class of people that would rather live off of someone elses money than earn a living of their own

Now, if you equate that to black people that is your observation and not mine

Last edited by lowing (2009-02-01 06:58:58)

deeznutz1245
+483|6489|Connecticut

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yer not baiting me, I will tell you.

The same class of people that love govt. taking responsibility away form them. The class of people that would rather live off of someone elses money than earn a living of their own
liberals....eeeewwwwww
Malloy must go
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
Black people know how to party.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Which are who?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Which are who?
I am from the class of people that are accountable for my actions, I am responsible for my decisions and reap the rewards or the consequences from them. I blame no one for my life, itsquality, or lack of it.

I do not want to, or need to, live off of the efforts of others. I kinda thought that was obvious by now.

Last edited by lowing (2009-02-01 08:20:27)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

Which are who?
I am from the class of people that are accountable for my actions, I am responsible for my decisions and reap the rewards or the consequences from them. I blame no one for my life, itsquality, or lack of it.

I do not want to, or need to, live off of the efforts of others. I kinda thought that was obvious by now.
That's not what i asked.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Which are who?

That's not what i asked.
actually it is what you asked,

If you have a direct question to ask, ask it.

Last edited by lowing (2009-02-01 08:25:58)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

That's not what i asked.
actually it is what you asked,
No, i asked what the class of people there were. You responded with a statement about yourself. Unless you are insinuating that you and by extension your class were there, i think you need to answer the question directly

Which are who?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6759|d
Talk about beating around the bush.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard