Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Vax wrote:

Spark wrote:

Wow. Why are you even in this section? That's probably the most pathetic (yet arrogant) response yet... akin to Flat-earthers.

"FINGERS IN THE EARS PEOPLE"
So what are your qualifications, are you from a science background ? Just curious, 'cuz yelling down somebody elses OPINION when you are basically another google-warrior is pretty pathetic in itself. "Flat earthers" ?

So I'd love to hear what science degrees you hold, and see any studies or papers you have produced.

(I also don't understand why the fuck you feel compelled to abuse the bold function in every post, in most forums you would be ridiculed for such annoying attention-whore format choices, but apparently it's just accepted here so I will stfu about that now)

Myself, I think that warming or  'climate change' is definitely happening, but I don't think it's absolutly been proven beyond any doubt that human activity is the direct cause -- as others said -- the jury's still out, and so I don't really buy into the more extreme hysteria, but generally don't berate those who truly believe 

edit to add : I have no science training or background myself.

It is almost like a religious debate..

Anyway, this is a pretty good site that has loads of stuff on Both Sides, enjoy

http://climatedebatedaily.com/
You are right, I apologise.

It's just that going 'lol-koolaid' will not draw a positive response from me.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard