FrEaK
+1|6784|Finland
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland
I know I did that myselve and its pretty darn good but than an admin cmae and he kicked me lol
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

MechPrince wrote:

Wouldn't that be padding though?

You are rolling the vehicle to make it have damage and just repairing?
Well yur doing ur a team a favour by keepin the jeep able to be up and running? so than it is teamwork?
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
This is padding, plain and simple.  You're wasting a vehicle, preventing others from using a vehicle to get to a CP, and not contributing to your team.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware

TehSeraphim wrote:

This is padding, plain and simple.  You're wasting a vehicle, preventing others from using a vehicle to get to a CP, and not contributing to your team.
"There's nothing wrong with stat padding."?
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
lies, this is incredibly legit.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire

SysTray wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

"There's nothing wrong with stat padding."?
Lol I don't care if people pad - but being a pussy and tryin to avoid that saying padding ISN'T padding is bs.

Besides, I'd watch out - chuy I think is banning people for showing exploits etc - I don't know if this qualifies.
n00b.Worx
+44|6728|West Berlin!
LoL all the fucking top 10 used this trick to get repair points. It´s the easiest and fastest way...
cohen1976
+14|6769
van flips over i try to repair it? dont see the problem?
Anima05
+1|6761
yeah what is the problem, they just didn't want their van to blow up and you call them stat padders JEEZ
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
rofl you guys are RETARDED - they do this for points, not because they want to keep their humvee alive.  Whats the point in keeping a vod alive if it can't go anywhere?  Think about it - it's not going ANYWHERE, so if they got out and let it die it would respawn in 15 seconds, but to sit there and repair it - let's call this what it is; padding.

It is an easy way to get repair points tbh, and I don't care if people do it, but come on - let's call it what it is ffs.
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6776|Dallas, Tx
I dreaded getting vet engineer but ended up doing it easily on Sharqi.  I was MEC and kept hopping in the tank at the middle initial spawn and would drive past the arty on the way to battle.  Some guy named Microlord kept LIVING in our arty field so I would drive over there, kill him or scare him away, and repair the arty just by driving next to it.

I ended up getting vet engineer and vet combat engineer in the same round.  Plus I fixed my tank a few times and got some points for that.  And sharqi has a lot of vehicles in a small area so you get points just by driving around and getting next to teammates vehicles.
SuB
+50|6677
Seraphim mate i think they were yankin ya chain with not callin it paddin lol
FrEaK
+1|6784|Finland
i think personally that it's not definitely padding:
1) You can do it all by yourselves - u dont need any help from opposite team
2) is it padding if u want to repair a vehicle where are no teammates, only you?
James
+0|6663|Finland
Haha
FrEaK
+1|6784|Finland
This is still possible after this new patch though...EA didnt fix anything at all, except AA.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6706
Bloody stat padding theres no ifs, buts or anything about it you delibrately drove it into the water rolled it on its side and sat there repairing as for your lame excuses Stat padding doesnt need to involve the enemy like if you wanted to get your Expert Resupply just get a mate to stand there tossing grenades and its the same and also as EA explained recently taking advantage of the scoring system like that will get you wiped for stat padding so get a life and some skills and play properly
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Yup entirely possible. I missed my chopper rideout, vodnik fell off the jetty, so i decided to give it a try and i was like w00. Still can be done?!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
Veteren repair is very much possible. Expert, on the otherhand, is not. even though I have the expert. SHHHH.
All I will say is "I DIDN'T WANT MY BOAT TO BLOW UP"
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6650|United Kingdom
So wait let me get this straight you just set in the vehicle by yourself and repair it?
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6655
correct but i know, that when a friend of u sit in the transport he can be very helpful because u alone can hold the car only 4 a few minutes alive...but ya friend would help u if u r in trouble and than one of u will change to the position of the driver and would also earn points...
am i an padder or something like that...?!
not really, but i know how to...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard