mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

wensleydale8 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Most any European accents are hot, but I prefer Aussie chicks

Around my uni, though, it's all Asian accents
ching chong ching ching chong

tbh i think asian accents suck but not as much as brummie accent.
Yeah, with the asian accents (no offense cowami or haffey!), they're just really annoying and sometimes sound borderline retarded, as opposed to dead sexy.

Heh, I'm taking 4 classes this quarter. ALL my TAs are Asian (couple Chinese, a Korean, and a Japanese [except the Japanese girl is 100% American and superhottttttttt], one of my professors is Chinese or Japanese [she looks Chinese and has a Chinese name, but sounds a little Japanese], and another one is Latina. Whole helluva lot of accents going on.

Hmm, I think I need to find a webcam and record myself attempting many different accents and put it on YouTube so people can laugh.
A12345
+77|6477

ghettoperson wrote:

I like the more neutral American accents, but I can't take anything south of Virginia seriously.

EDIT: Not including California, where they sound less ridiculous.
californian accents, very soft and rounded neutral pronunciations on everything especially our vowels, if anything its our vernacular that gives us away.

favorite for a girl would probably be english or austrailian, im not sure which english one since there are differences, whichever one that isnt too extreme, i think this is a good example

least favorite is any asian accent, it just doesnt do it for me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

Scottish or Irish. Sometimes just out of boredom at work I change my accent every 30 seconds to see if the customer notices, my favourites are those two although I've been known to use South African, Welsh and deep-south American, among others. Sometimes I switch accents when playing games too when people start teasing me for my Kiwi drawl.

"You're a kiwi aren't you? Could tell that accent a mile away"

"Ah kin chenge i' ef yeh want mete."

The accent probably sounds awful to a scotsman but it's passable among people here.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

A12345 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I like the more neutral American accents, but I can't take anything south of Virginia seriously.

californian accents, very soft and rounded neutral pronunciations on everything especially our vowels, if anything its our vernacular that gives us away.

favorite for a girl would probably be english or austrailian, im not sure which english one since there are differences, whichever one that isnt too extreme, i think this is a good example

i'd stick my magic wand in her any day
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6163|Vancouver | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

A12345 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrDgCNKwGZ0
I've never understood why people are attracted to her..
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6355|Belfast

david363 wrote:

yank, and btw ted fermanagh accent is awful....bunch of culties.....
Shadow893
lel
+75|6699|England

argo4 wrote:

british accent
Shadow893
lel
+75|6699|England

DefCon-17 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

A12345 wrote:

just get out tbh
phishman420
Banned
+821|5688
Italian/Latina for women. Aussie for men.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

DefCon-17 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

A12345 wrote:

just looks like she needs a good desecration tbh
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652

The Sheriff wrote:

That or a nice northern Irish one like.
yeah I would have to agree Irish, or Scottish then British English [not so much Italian since its been done so much here in state via Movies and such]
oh yeah and Latina/Hispanic for women

Last edited by blademaster (2009-01-28 12:09:41)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

A12345 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I guess CA is the Queen's English of America? At least with the correct and articulated pronunciations... heh but I don't think the queen says "dude" very often
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
I found Boston accents hilarious. Everybody is JFK/Mayor Diamond Joe Quimby...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
SoCal is nice
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Laika
+75|5950
Most anything out of Europe is sexy.

I really don't like southern U.S. or Boston/New York City accents though.

I'm from NY (not the city) and it's kinda weird to think that I have an accent. What's it like?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Ataronchronon wrote:

I'm from NY (not the city) and it's kinda weird to think that I have an accent. What's it like?
annoying
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
Tinker Accent?

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6746|Comber, Northern Ireland

A12345 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

im fapping to this as i type!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

Ataronchronon wrote:

Like the one on the left:

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
Oh man, I really hate that nasal type of American accent, and that laugh......oh that laugh......oh god....

Reminds me of that bitch in Friends, "Janice"
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6746|Comber, Northern Ireland
fap fap fap
Laika
+75|5950

CameronPoe wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

Like the one on the left:

Hahaha, no.
A12345
+77|6477

mtb0minime wrote:

I guess CA is the Queen's English of America? At least with the correct and articulated pronunciations... heh but I don't think the queen says "dude" very often
naw not even man, the queen would never say dude ya know, thats just not her

i heard that boston is the closest to queens english in america

where he says naycha (nature) wed say naychur
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

I like Aussie accents on chicks - really hot.  Same with South American, and I met this superhot chick from South Africa a few weeks ago and her accent melted me.  Too bad she had a boyfriend

I'll be in London in mid March, hopefully my SoCal accent (and my boyish good looks) will get me some tail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard