hate50%50% - 122
like28%28% - 69
Dont Give A Fuck16%16% - 40
Dont Know4%4% - 12
Total: 243
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6919|Noizyland

If I were President, I would have bought the Iraqi army as soon as the US Troops won the actual war part of the war in Iraq, (i.e: now it seems to be just general disaray.)

The US could have bought the Iraqi army for next to nothing, so could get their own troops out of Iraq, but still have a lot of control over the situation. It's probably too late to do that now, but it would have been a good idea.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6916|Atlanta, GA USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well that would explain why Kerry did actually win in all the states that pay more into taxes then receive it. All the states that make money for this country, New York, where your from, New Jersey, California(yup the shity movies they pump out every year does bring foreign money into this country), etc. etc. require less federal funding and have better education systems then the states Bush won.  That's why in New Jersey the property tax is 4-20k a year comparred to Tenn. where it's 300-900 a year.  So I wouldn't say that you statement holds really any truth to it.
THat's not a valid comparison.  Just because NJ taxes its citizens more than TN doesn't mean jack shit.  Georgia also taxes its citizens a hell of a lot more than Tennessee, but Bush won GA.
EDIT: Also, property taxes are state taxes, not federal

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-01-31 15:02:45)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6841|NJ
Also with Bill Gates he has a wife and kids I doubt the Liberal things for the lady.  But I would bet that he is Liberal also he doesn't really run Microsoft anymore if you had his money would you?  So if the richest man in the world is Liberal, and the only real reason I have to belive that is he opened up 7 schools in New York(well donate the money for them). 

But with the consevative aspect on the money what happened with Enron, it seems this Conservative types seem to talk a good game but really only back it up with linning there own pockets and screwing the investers out of theres.

By the way I'm not liberal or conservative, like everyone else I have my own feelings on politics and think both our parties suck.  But I'd rather hear be offened by a Blow Job in the oval office, then broke cause someone thought it would be the right thing todo.
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ
I was useing the state taxes as a referance to income made in the state, state taxing more money=people in the state making more money.

here's a link to an article put out by the washington post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar … Jan18.html

I wish that news paper organizations had to referance there materals.
luckybaer
+10|6919| Going Feral

cpt.fass1 wrote:

hmmm I thought most the slummy types didn't vote I've never gone to the polls(which I live by passic, slum town,  in a nice town called lodi) and seen slummy type people usually I see people who obviously work unless they pulled out there sunday best for voting.
Teh people in slums (like St. Louis' crappy sections) vote early and often!  What planet are you on?
jeremysa1
+0|6882
The city of St. Louis is a ghostown 99% of the time (the other 1% is when the Rams or Cardinals are playing--then everyone jumps in their SUV and zooms west on 40), yet on election day, the democrat machine gears up big time and buses over thousands of welfare rats from Illinois (east. st. louis) to vote 5-10 times each--they're registered to phony names in abandoned buildings downtown.  You have a popluation in St.louis of like 300,000, and the democrat gets like 295,000 votes--totally unrealistic, like a communist election.  There's no more blatant vote fraud than democrats in big, dead, ghetto cities.
luckybaer
+10|6919| Going Feral

Flecco wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Yea, Kerry shot himself in the foot during a firefight in Vietnam so he would get to go home and hid while his squad mates were getting shot. I don't think I would want a person like that as my president.
Isnt it funny that Bush was in the National Guard, never went to war and he didnt even put himself through physical pain to get out of it, no not little Bush... he went AWOL, didnt even bother shooting himself. I love ignorant people.

YOUR FUCKIN WAR PRESIDENT HAS NEVER BEEN TO WAR. He didnt even leave the US of A until he was President... John Kerry has been to war, and I would love to know where you got the info on him shooting himself in the foot.

Edit: Flame away people... flame away.
By your logic, if you haven't experienced something you can't have an opinion or make a decision?

I mean, I've never been raped, but I sure as Hell think it is a horrible crime and that perpetrators should be jailed for a long, LONG time.

So, if a President never went to war or never served, he has no right to make the decision to go to war?  Does his lack of combat experience make his decision somewhat less than moral?  That's bizzaro world thinking.

By that logic, President Bush should only make policy decisions on things that he has direct experience with?  OK.  He'll be making energy decisions since he has experience in the oil industry.  He can make commerce decisions since he ran a business.  He can make transportation decisions since he's driven a car and flown in a plane.  Is he allowed to make policy on health care since I'm sure he's been ill at one point in time?  You're out there, man.  We're talking flying with the moon bats...

I admire your passion, and I don't question your intelligence, but you're obviously overwhelmed with so much emotion that you aren't thinking straight and have taken a first class trip to Bizzaro World.
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ

jeremysa1 wrote:

The city of St. Louis is a ghostown 99% of the time (the other 1% is when the Rams or Cardinals are playing--then everyone jumps in their SUV and zooms west on 40), yet on election day, the democrat machine gears up big time and buses over thousands of welfare rats from Illinois (east. st. louis) to vote 5-10 times each--they're registered to phony names in abandoned buildings downtown.  You have a popluation in St.louis of like 300,000, and the democrat gets like 295,000 votes--totally unrealistic, like a communist election.  There's no more blatant vote fraud than democrats in big, dead, ghetto cities.
References please.
Skinnister
+43|6870|UK

N[]thing wrote:

Hey dude. I'm also from the UK but to be fair.... Doesnt the same apply with Tony Blair...

Last election every1 said they hated tony blair in the run up and are against all his policies and views on the war on iraq....yet he still managaed 2 stay on. so....
Well what can we say about Tony Blair, well firstly that he is a sheep he is bush's little sheep to be excact he follows and does what ever he does , honestly I think bush runs the UK aswell......
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6982

cpt.fass1 wrote:

hmmm I thought most the slummy types didn't vote I've never gone to the polls(which I live by passic, slum town,  in a nice town called lodi) and seen slummy type people usually I see people who obviously work unless they pulled out there sunday best for voting.
Do you mean " Passaic " Passaic is NOT A SLUM nor is Lodi  Geez!
If people who live there work for a living it isn't a slum.

Slums have the projects, section 8 housing and all the things democrats provide to create a cycle of dependency in their voter base.  For example. If you get of your Ass and get a Job you lose your Free Housing handout so you don't get off your ass to keep your Free Housing* etc.
* note Not really Free. I pay for it. Because I break my ass and make a lot of money.

Now if in your retort, you spell the name of your own town correctly,

Then you are well on your way to becoming a Conservative.

If you blame George W. Bush, The Cops or " The Bias of the System " for the fact you don't how to spell it. Then you are becoming a liberal. Get it?
mustang0341
+0|6830|Nebraska
depsite approval ratings , if Bush could talk like Clinton the american poeple would love him........
I mean shit Clinton got head in the white house (cheated on his wife ) and talked his way back into american's hearts..............I admit proudly that I voted for Bush ( alot of which had to do with me being in the military ) but he really is an idot when talking impromtu!!!! I mean wow...........
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ

luckybaer wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Yea, Kerry shot himself in the foot during a firefight in Vietnam so he would get to go home and hid while his squad mates were getting shot. I don't think I would want a person like that as my president.
Isnt it funny that Bush was in the National Guard, never went to war and he didnt even put himself through physical pain to get out of it, no not little Bush... he went AWOL, didnt even bother shooting himself. I love ignorant people.

YOUR FUCKIN WAR PRESIDENT HAS NEVER BEEN TO WAR. He didnt even leave the US of A until he was President... John Kerry has been to war, and I would love to know where you got the info on him shooting himself in the foot.

Edit: Flame away people... flame away.
By your logic, if you haven't experienced something you can't have an opinion or make a decision?

I mean, I've never been raped, but I sure as Hell think it is a horrible crime and that perpetrators should be jailed for a long, LONG time.

So, if a President never went to war or never served, he has no right to make the decision to go to war?  Does his lack of combat experience make his decision somewhat less than moral?  That's bizzaro world thinking.

By that logic, President Bush should only make policy decisions on things that he has direct experience with?  OK.  He'll be making energy decisions since he has experience in the oil industry.  He can make commerce decisions since he ran a business.  He can make transportation decisions since he's driven a car and flown in a plane.  Is he allowed to make policy on health care since I'm sure he's been ill at one point in time?  You're out there, man.  We're talking flying with the moon bats...

I admire your passion, and I don't question your intelligence, but you're obviously overwhelmed with so much emotion that you aren't thinking straight and have taken a first class trip to Bizzaro World.
He was referencing something that lucky said, I'm figuring we're all adults here and that we know by now that 80% of what the democrats or republicans tell us is mudslinging and doesn't really affect the president’s stances.  I mean it's really hypocritical for the Republicans to be all up in arms about Clinton smoking pot but totally fine and hush hush with the cocaine and drunken driving charges.

Also Bush finally came up with something I do agree with the other day, I was reading that he is going to start promoting the use of refuse(ethenal from garbage) and other alternative fuels to put an ease on the oil use in this country. So I do give him one thumb up on a smart decision

In most cases Bush does make the finally decisions but he gets advised by Generals(who more then likely want to get the coveted 4th star). Bush doesn't run the whole government, just puts inexperienced people in important jobs(FEMA ring a bell, oh and Harriet Myers). The main point of this whole thing is Bush is a terrible president there hasn't been jobs produced, our country is losing major credibility to other countries, there is more to being president then War.   He has hired horrible people to make the disecions for him, and it's bit him in the ass everytime. Now the only real reason he is the president is that the dems actually picked someone worse then him. 

Now tell me what has improved in the past 6 years?
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ

Horseman 77 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Do you mean " Passaic " Passaic is NOT A SLUM nor is Lodi  Geez!
If people who live there work for a living it isn't a slum.

Slums have the projects, section 8 housing and all the things democrats provide to create a cycle of dependency in their voter base.  For example. If you get of your Ass and get a Job you lose your Free Housing handout so you don't get off your ass to keep your Free Housing* etc.
* note Not really Free. I pay for it. Because I break my ass and make a lot of money.

Now if in your retort, you spell the name of your own town correctly,

Then you are well on your way to becoming a Conservative.

If you blame George W. Bush, The Cops or " The Bias of the System " for the fact you don't how to spell it. Then you are becoming a liberal. Get it?
I love that your argument goes right to the misstype. Number 1 Paaassssicccc, which I live in Lodi, is a slum have you ever been there
I get what your saying but a miss type isn't going to change what I'm saying. The moral of this story is that we have a bad president, I do however belive that Kerry would have been worse, no matter how many times you polish shit it's still shit.
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ

mustang0341 wrote:

depsite approval ratings , if Bush could talk like Clinton the american poeple would love him........
I mean shit Clinton got head in the white house (cheated on his wife ) and talked his way back into american's hearts..............I admit proudly that I voted for Bush ( alot of which had to do with me being in the military ) but he really is an idot when talking impromtu!!!! I mean wow...........
Why did you being in the military weigh your vote towards Bush?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6916|Atlanta, GA USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I was useing the state taxes as a referance to income made in the state, state taxing more money=people in the state making more money.

here's a link to an article put out by the washington post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar … Jan18.html

I wish that news paper organizations had to referance there materals.
That article is so much BS.
Example 1: "Is it mere coincidence, for instance, that after voting 91 percent for his opponent, the District suddenly finds itself stuck with a $12 million tab for inauguration security?"
So you only have to pay for the security if your guy wins?

Example 2: "Or that Dick Cheney is still pushing tax cuts and royalty breaks for red-state drillers and miners, even after energy prices for blue-state consumers have rocketed to record highs?"
So energy prices have only rocketed to record highs in the blue-states?  Gee, I didn't know that.  I'll call my natural gas provider and tell them they must be overcharging me!

Example 3: "Or that the tax plan being cooked up by the Treasury will eliminate the deduction for state and local taxes, which just happen to be highest in blue states?"
Yeah, only the blue states are going to get screwed on this.  I live in Georgia, which has a income tax.  Which was a blue state.  This would screw people in every state except Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming (41 of 50).

I would like to see the reference materials for this:
Among the biggest winners in 2003, for example, were New Mexico, at $1.99 for every tax dollar paid, followed closely by Alaska, Mississippi, North and South Dakota, Alabama and Montana -- the "red-ink states," as Ken Cook of the Environmental Working Group calls them. The biggest loser was New Jersey, at 57 cents per dollar paid, followed by blue states Connecticut, New York, California, Massachusetts and Illinois.

I wonder if they are including pork barrel spending, which has been a big problem in Washington for a long time.  For example, one of the Senators from Alaska just got millions of dollars to build a bridge to an island that (I think) has no inhabitants.  If this does include pork barrel spending, I would think that whichever party is in power in Congress gets more pork pushed through.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6982

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Also with Bill Gates he has a wife and kids I doubt the Liberal things for the lady.  But I would bet that he is Liberal also he doesn't really run Microsoft anymore if you had his money would you?  So if the richest man in the world is Liberal, and the only real reason I have to belive that is he opened up 7 schools in New York(well donate the money for them). 

But with the consevative aspect on the money what happened with Enron, it seems this Conservative types seem to talk a good game but really only back it up with linning there own pockets and screwing the investers out of theres.

By the way I'm not liberal 

( your a LibEral, You think it well have more clout if you pose as "just your avarage Joe shotin from the Hip" )

or conservative, like everyone else I have my own feelings on politics and think both our parties suck.  But I'd rather hear be offened by a Blow Job in the oval office, then broke cause someone thought it would be the right thing todo.
Enron huh ? Thats a good reason to condem all non Liberals.

ok, now name another big company that failed in the last 5 years.

Further.

Nobody gives a shit where you get your dick sucked as long as the Taxpayers aren't paying for it ( they were ) and there aren't any more pressing matters at hand like Say

The Kenya embassy bombing
The Tanzania embassy bombing
The Khobar Towers Saudi Arabia  barracks bombing
The 1993 World Trade Center bombing
Somalia Mogadishu
TWA flight 800
The Destroyer USS DD Cole

Etc. Etc. Etc.

or anything else that left unchecked would lead to 911 and all out WAR.
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ
Well it's from a source(as I get tired, I'm getting lazy so don't mind the mistype Horsey that's for you). As I said above I would have like it to be reference to something, which I think all newspapers need to start doing.  In all honesty though you don't think that New Mexico receives more money from the federal government then New Jersey? It's in the form of an opion collum but it's not a blog so those facts I don't doubt. But the main point that I was bringing up is that states like mine which have a higher revenue usually can support itself with state taxes and while we pay more money into federal taxes we get less return, majority of middle america isn't self sufficent. Which atlanta probably is cause it's on a coast and makes money with shipping.

Bottom line is we pay more more for less, and don't have a larger say when it comes to office. So are the Democrates really getting there votes off the slums? Or do the repulicans have a strong finger on the poor vote?

Now with the bridge that's just throwing our Mine and Your money away. Much like the Big Dig in Boston.
luckybaer
+10|6919| Going Feral

cpt.fass1 wrote:

jeremysa1 wrote:

References please.
I don't know about bussing over welfare rats and stuff, and I sure don't know about the 90% victory margins, but I think he was exaggerating to make a point.

Here are some interesting links that have stories about voter fraud in St. Louis.  They're pretty funny, yet they make you doubt the system at the same time.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article … 0449.shtml
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/ … fraud.html
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1016061/posts
http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws212.htm
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ
Not comdeming just bringing up a valid point, Ohhh wait what Martha Stewart(pretty sure she's repulican) did?  Doesn't have to do with failing just has to do with screwing the little people out of money. I have liberal bealifes and conservative belifeas too. 

The Spanish train bombing, the British Bombings. Is Post 9/11 really safe, I don't belive in the ghost trap. For those of you who don't know the ghost trap is a trap where if nothing happens it's working. It was sold in the weekly world news. That's how I feel this war on terror is going, Horse are you from NYC? If so do you really feel safer?

Is it liberal to think that number 1 martha should have got harsher penitly, number 2 Enron was one of the worst things to happen to a slumping econimy?
I wasn't condeming non-liberals but when you use power to steal other peoples money your stealing worse then the people who are on welfare do. Also enron was in business for a while intill someone found out they where cooking the books. Whoops lots of Big bussiness goes out of business every year, but it's usually handed in what is no as a "take-over"

I work for a living always have always will as long as I don't get disabled, own two properties in Jersey and make a decent living. I don't want my money paying for the welfare of people whom are usually the criminal element as much as you don't. But I sure as hell don't want to be paying the people who are already rich out of my investments.

Give me some positive points about the president?
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ

luckybaer wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

jeremysa1 wrote:

References please.
I don't know about bussing over welfare rats and stuff, and I sure don't know about the 90% victory margins, but I think he was exaggerating to make a point.

Here are some interesting links that have stories about voter fraud in St. Louis.  They're pretty funny, yet they make you doubt the system at the same time.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article … 0449.shtml
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/ … fraud.html
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1016061/posts
http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws212.htm
Not that I doubt it, cause I don't, I hear stories from one of the guys I work with. Who is a republican but works for the democratic party(I really don't know y it seems unethical). Do you think that the republicans don't do the same thing? 

Also I'm not sure of the sources are they Newspapers in the area?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6916|Atlanta, GA USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I do however belive that Kerry would have been worse, no matter how many times you polish shit it's still shit.
I'll agree with you on this.  It seems to me that the Democratic party has lost touch with reality.  If they would have nominated a moderate Democrat like Lieberman, I'd have probably voted for him.
cpt.fass1
+329|6841|NJ
I mean honestly Bush was not well liked after the 2000 tie/however you want to put it. And the democrates managed to get the only candidate that was less likeable.
mustang0341
+0|6830|Nebraska

cpt.fass1 wrote:

mustang0341 wrote:

Why did you being in the military weigh your vote towards Bush?
I had just been discharged from the Marine Corps with the possibility of being called back up to active duty ........so I chose the one candidate who had a solid plan still outlined for Iraq , while Kerry tiptoed around the subject of what his plans are or were at the time. Not to mention that Bush is a republican and by nature republicans tend to be pro military not that democrats are not it is just that when it comes to spending and what not the republican party is gung ho for us military boys/girls. I will say that I did like Kerry's education reform very much , but as I stated earlier the military was a HUGE part of my life right then and I wanted someone who who stick to their guns for lack of a better term.......that is my two cents on it.....
Also with the probabilty of me being called back my mother also voted for Bush , well because I am the apple of her eye and Kerry well who the hell knew what he wanted to do with Iraq...( sorry that was so redundant).....other poeple may not agree with that but that is why they say never to argue about religion and politics I guess.........
mustang0341
+0|6830|Nebraska

atlvolunteer wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I do however belive that Kerry would have been worse, no matter how many times you polish shit it's still shit.
I'll agree with you on this.  It seems to me that the Democratic party has lost touch with reality.  If they would have nominated a moderate Democrat like Lieberman, I'd have probably voted for him.
Case in point to this is, that Sheehan......who wants to run for office now, she is so protesting the war because her son was killed over there. I wonder if she stops or has stoped to think that her son was happy no proud to be apart of the war , it is almost like she is smacking him and his comrades in the face. I say this because all of the men in my unit wanted to be there for one reason or another. If I had died there and my mother was doing that I would come back from the grave and smack her. In her case I think she is blinded by emotions and she is exactly the kind of bleeding heart liberal that we should all be afraid to have in any kind of office. ( off the subject alittle ) It is bad enought when parents can't even discipline their kids with a spanking without getting run up the flag pole over it. That it seems is how soft democrats are becoming these days. War or no war if a democrat were president during 9/11 I seriously doubt that we would have gone to war with anyone. As pointless as the war in Iraq might have seemed after it started I know why I was there..........it was oil, it was not Bush finishing what his father started , nor was it WMD'S. I personally talked to hundreds og Iraqi civilians and they loved what we were doing there......they did not like Sadam and they wanted him out of power.........I mean he ruled with fear. They wanted us once we got there and that was my reason.!!!!
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6827|Stillwater, Ok
LOL HOLY CRAP CALIFORNIA CAN BARELY KEEP ITSELF OUT OF DEBT.  Then only thing keeping them afloat is silicone valley and hollywood. Lose those two and your illegals will finish fucking california blind.  Yes the standard of living has alot to do with what states pay more.  Why pay 500,000 dollars a year for an apartment in New York City when i can own a house with 2,400 sq. feet in the dallas area for 200k.  Standards of living is why those states have to pay so many taxes.  It costs more to live there hence companies have to pay more to employees.  The more money someone makes the more taxes they have.  That is why they produce most of the countries taxes.  The north does not produce half of what the south does in overall goods.  The south is the middle class of america and they are who keeps our country working.  Not you pussy footing Armani wearing jackasses who think the south does nothing for this country.  WE ARE YOUR MILITARY, YOUR WORKFORCE, AND PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY, WE GROWN ALMOST ALL OF YOUR FOOD, COTTON, ETC.  ITS OUR PRODUCTION OF GOODS THAT BRING IN THE MOST CASH FOR THIS COUNTRY.  If you think that I am wrong show me some stats....this may not be the case with each individual state by any means but the overall averages of the Liberal states vs Republican states will show you the numbers of production.  I'm sick of the northerners thinking they are above all and that conservative states are useless to them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard