Do you hate or like Bush ???

hate50%50% - 122
like28%28% - 69
Dont Give A Fuck16%16% - 40
Dont Know4%4% - 12
Total: 243
Skinnister
+43|6748|UK
Im wondering  what people's thoughts are on him because I have seen so many movie clips on all the stupid things he does and wonder to myself WHY is he still in office and why the Americans, if they do, vote for him
Giant_Squid500
+5|6695|U.S.A.

|^|DHG|^| Sgt.Skinnister wrote:

Im wondering  what people's thoughts are on him because I have seen so many movie clips on all the stupid things he does and wonder to myself WHY is he still in office and why the Americans, if they do, vote for him
I see your from the UK so i'll let you in on something it seems you don't know. When we vote for our President, there in the White House for 4 years, then they have to be re-elected in order for them stay there another 4 years.  So yes, most of the country is unhappy with Bush, but we can't just kick him out of the White House, he has to screw up uber bad.  Im not sure of all the rules he has to follow but if he breaks the laws and basically abuses his power than yes, he'll get impeached. But when we went over to Iraq, most the country was pissed and since we couldn't find Osama we took our anger out on Sadam.

At first I was all for Bush and going over there and kickin some ass, I mean Saddam probably didn't have much to do with "9/11" but he needed to go anyways. Now we've been in Iraq for a long time and everyone is getting impatient and wondering when there sons are coming home.  However, we've been here far to long to just pull out and abandon everyone, that would get us in more trouble than we already are.

The point is, we went over there start bustin skulls and now everyone is mad. I think we should start focusing more on finding that little cock sucker Osama, and when we do find him, throw his ass in a maximum security prison somewhere in Texas and let his butt get raped. Now that would be ausome.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6698|Canberra, AUS

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I see your from the UK so i'll let you in on something it seems you don't know. When we vote for our President, there in the White House for 4 years, then they have to be re-elected in order for them stay there another 4 years.  So yes, most of the country is unhappy with Bush, but we can't just kick him out of the White House, he has to screw up uber bad.  Im not sure of all the rules he has to follow but if he breaks the laws and basically abuses his power than yes, he'll get impeached. But when we went over to Iraq, most the country was pissed and since we couldn't find Osama we took our anger out on Sadam.

At first I was all for Bush and going over there and kickin some ass, I mean Saddam probably didn't have much to do with "9/11" but he needed to go anyways. Now we've been in Iraq for a long time and everyone is getting impatient and wondering when there sons are coming home.  However, we've been here far to long to just pull out and abandon everyone, that would get us in more trouble than we already are.

The point is, we went over there start bustin skulls and now everyone is mad. I think we should start focusing more on finding that little cock sucker Osama, and when we do find him, throw his ass in a maximum security prison somewhere in Texas and let his butt get raped. Now that would be ausome.
Or you could just shoot him.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6738|US
Nah, doesn't give him any sort of justice to let him go down fighting.(Bin Laden that is)

I liked Bush when he came in.  Now he seems to be going too hard on anti-terrorism.  Hey, get the terrorists, but at least follow the Constitution you swore to defend.  I don't like the fact that he can go behind people's backs to find stuff out.  I know that all governments must operate with some secrecy, but when they have no real oversight it worries me.  I've got nothing to hide from my government, but people can be ruined for things that are not illegal when their privacy is removed.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6695
To my knoledge, in the UK, they can ask for a re elcection at any givin time.  Non of this 4 year bs.  I think they are onto something.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6711

Because they are American like him and so they are also dumb? But the main reason he keeps winning is because he keeps handing out free mcdonalds meals.
Nitaro02
+0|6686
To be honest with you, he apparently isn't hated as much as some people believe.

Abe Lincoln was hated, he got assassinated.  James Garfield was hated, he got assassinated.  JFK got assassinated.  Bush is obviously hated by many people, but apparently he hasn't pissed people off too bad if 1. He got re-elected; and 2. He hasn't gotten shot yet.

The thing many people seem to have a problem is with his domestic spying deal and the fact that he can have the government tap in on conversations and things.  Personally, I could care less about that because unless you have something to hide you shouldn't be worried.

I mean, I was in Europe for about months travelling through many countries when they had problems (bombings in London, bombings in Spain, etc.), so I mean realistically the American government could have been spying on my conversations I had over e-mail with my family.  The point is, whether or not they were (most likely not), I could care less because all they would get is recap of the few days after the previous e-mail.

And no matter what, he'll be gone in like 2 years so if you hate him it'll be your chance to try to get somebody that is, in your opinion, the best candidate for the job in there.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6695|U.S.A.

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Because they are American like him and so they are also dumb? But the main reason he keeps winning is because he keeps handing out free mcdonalds meals.
Umm......WRONG!!! I don't even eat mcdonalds, it gives me the runs.
He was reelected because he was a better choice than that yellow belly coward John Kerry. Both cadidates sucked but you had to choose one.

And if I remember right, every American President thats been elected on a year ending with a zero since Lincoln has been assassinated. So I would tell bush he needs to watch out.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6711

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Umm......WRONG!!! I don't even eat mcdonalds, it gives me the runs.
He was reelected because he was a better choice than that yellow belly coward John Kerry. Both cadidates sucked but you had to choose one.

And if I remember right, every American President thats been elected on a year ending with a zero since Lincoln has been assassinated. So I would tell bush he needs to watch out.
I really hated  that Kerry guy he looked like such a dink i wanted to drop kick him in the face with a tank Bush looks stupid and like a monkey but not enough where i'd wanna run him over like Kerry.

They should hire Clinton back.

"I did not have relations with that mcdonalds meal i shared with Monica"

Giant_Squid500
+5|6695|U.S.A.
Yea, Kerry shot himself in the foot during a firefight in Vietnam so he would get to go home and hid while his squad mates were getting shot. I don't think I would want a person like that as my president.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6722|İstanbul,Türkiye

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Now USA is too busy to train another terrorist group like they train osama to fight against the russian. I wonder when the trained kurdish terrorist bite USA in the ass if they dont bite us first like it happened 5 years ago. We are still fightin against them at Southeastern Anatolia and Northern Iraq. Learn from the history, terrorist you are training right now going to cause another 9/11s when you stop feeding them.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6694
Don't shoot him put him in prison and make him live a HORRIBLE life for what  he has done to our country...
Arkane
+1|6706
No head of state is without their issues.  Quite frankly, you will never be able to please all of the population of any country at any given time.    If Bush weren't President, I doubt things would be vastly different.  The fundamental difference here is that in the US the media tends to be more liberal.  If the media was more conservative, Bush would have a different image.  Would Al Gore have done things differently after 9/11?  If he didn't respond, he would have been attacked as a weakling.

As for the Kurds, maybe if Turkey had some balls and wasn't so racist torward them they would have taken a stand when Saddam gassed that townfull of non-combatants.  Last time I checked, it was in your backyard.

Last edited by Arkane (2006-01-30 19:54:13)

Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6736|Wherever the F**k i feel like
You guys have heard of a litle something called impeachment right?
S4INT05
+1|6753|79605, TX
he'll get whats coming. i mean hell, look at his approval rating. the only person i remember being just as bad or  worse would be LBJ. he couldn't even find a woeful crowd to trips he made to visit the troops on aircraft carriers.

bush has fucked up bad, look at the no child left behind act. the patriot act. and medicaid is now a huge policy failure.

on the NCLB, state legilatures have sued the department of education because they have failed to adequately fund the law itself. fines are being imposed among many states because they haven't met the rigorous requirements. texas was fined 400 something thousand out of the 1.1 billion allowance to the education system. hell, we sued the department because of this. this whole bullshit NCLB has failed, miserably.

he's not the brighest light bulb in the box, but i'll give him an F for EFFort.

back in the day texas used to be solely democratic. i think it was 30 years ago when you wouldn't even find a republican candidate on the ballot. now you can't even find a democrat on the TX ballots.

it sucks that our good presidents get assinated. lincoln, JFK..then our bad ones stay in office for more than they need to. Bush should be shot. IN TEXAS like everybody else.

Edit: it seems as if we only impeach if the presidents do something morally wrong. IE: the monica lewinsky scandal, watergate. it sucks that we don't impeach if a president just sucks at what he does.

Last edited by S4INT05 (2006-01-31 13:02:24)

CC-Marley
+407|6852

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

You guys have heard of a litle something called impeachment right?
Yeah...and it means squat...ask  Slick Willy.....I support Bush....but nobody agrees with anybody 100%
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6794|Atlanta, GA USA

S4INT05 wrote:

it sucks that our good presidents get assinated. lincoln, JFK..then our bad ones stay in office for more than they need to. Bush should be shot. IN TEXAS like everybody else. JFK, MLK...funny how both were shot in Dallas.
Are you on crack?  MLK was shot in Memphis.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6860
The U.S. Media is heavy left and Liberal.

If you listened to them before the Election they predicted Bush would get 10% of the Vote,

It was an effort to sway the Election.

Its illegal an immoral to do this.   

Yet he won.. What does that tell you?

Liberal People, are usually people who do not contribute to society as a whole .
They are never Cops, Fireman, Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Soldiers, Builders ETC.
They are Never Businesses Owners, They are rarely self made.

If they are a successes its usually something they Backed into by luck. or they sucked a few dix
TV, Hollywood and the Music industry Celeb's are Famous for  "  this kind "  of Success story.
There are few exceptions.
And so it usually leaves them racked with guilt. ( when they have little Ribbon wearing fund rasiers you always here the word  " guilt "  thrown around )
ted danson, mary tylor moore,  modona, tim robbins, mat damon etc. use your own examples
Any one of these people ( talanted they may be " could be replaced by thousands and they know it. It leaves them twisted and empty.

Common Liberals are usually found in roles like

" New York City Human Recourses " which resembles a Junior High School cafeteria or a Zoo with hundreds of people Just hanging out and chatting at Taxpayer expense. They even have a basketball hoop ( IN THE OFFICE )

Another is

" New York City Cultural Affairs " . This nifty little group takes our tax dollars to buy Shitty art that no one would otherwise look at ( like a picture Smeared with dung or a Jar filled with urine. I Kid You NOT! ) and hang it in a museum at Tax payer expense, In other words They think you are to dumb to pick your own art so they do it for you. With your money.
In institutions like that success isn't necessary and failure is acceptable. These types of institutions are unneeded and Taxpayer funded and the Exclusive domain of the Liberals.

Otherwise as you have probably noted by now They are naive kids who have yet to leave the Nest, pay bills and feed themselves, They can afford to be unrealistic in their decisions, Their decisions don't matter yet and don't effect anyone including and especially themselves. This all changes real quick when They pay Quarterly taxes or make over $100k OR their car is stolen, house robbed, loved one is hurt READ Any brush with a criminal.   Then they want blood.  I have witnessed it a thousand times! hear me GOD !

Until then, They make their opinions based on what the likes of actors like george cloony say.
george cloony who is famous for portraying soldiers and  American heroes.

Ironically  REAL  American heroes and Soldiers, Airman, Sailors  and Marines ETC. are always 99.99& Ultra Conservative Republican

Most Americans, Especially the ones that count ( the people who feed the world for instance ) have to be realistic can not afford failure and are almost 100% hard core conservative.

The ones who produce art, music and " this years ladies shoes "  Well that's another story.

Bush is fine, clinton cost us with his inability to act decisively when the us was attacked on several occasions. This only emboldened  our enemy's.
Bush is fighting a war that clinton was afraid too. clinton left us with a pile of shit and we are still digging.
S4INT05
+1|6753|79605, TX

atlvolunteer wrote:

S4INT05 wrote:

it sucks that our good presidents get assinated. lincoln, JFK..then our bad ones stay in office for more than they need to. Bush should be shot. IN TEXAS like everybody else. JFK, MLK...funny how both were shot in Dallas.
damn, my bad!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6719|NJ

Horseman 77 wrote:

The U.S. Media is heavy left and Liberal.

If you listened to them before the Election they predicted Bush would get 10% of the Vote,

It was an effort to sway the Election.

Its illegal an immoral to do this.   

Yet he won.. What does that tell you?

Liberal People, are usually people who do not contribute to society as a whole .
They are never Cops, Fireman, Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Soldiers, Builders ETC.
They are Never Businesses Owners, They are rarely self made.

If they are a successes its usually something they Backed into by luck. or they sucked a few dix
TV, Hollywood and the Music industry Celeb's are Famous for  "  this kind "  of Success story.
There are few exceptions.
And so it usually leaves them racked with guilt. ( when they have little Ribbon wearing fund rasiers you always here the word  " guilt "  thrown around )
ted danson, mary tylor moore,  modona, tim robbins, mat damon etc. use your own examples
Any one of these people ( talanted they may be " could be replaced by thousands and they know it. It leaves them twisted and empty.

Common Liberals are usually found in roles like

" New York City Human Recourses " which resembles a Junior High School cafeteria or a Zoo with hundreds of people Just hanging out and chatting at Taxpayer expense. They even have a basketball hoop ( IN THE OFFICE )

Another is

" New York City Cultural Affairs " . This nifty little group takes our tax dollars to buy Shitty art that no one would otherwise look at ( like a picture Smeared with dung or a Jar filled with urine. I Kid You NOT! ) and hang it in a museum at Tax payer expense, In other words They think you are to dumb to pick your own art so they do it for you. With your money.
In institutions like that success isn't necessary and failure is acceptable. These types of institutions are unneeded and Taxpayer funded and the Exclusive domain of the Liberals.

Otherwise as you have probably noted by now They are naive kids who have yet to leave the Nest, pay bills and feed themselves, They can afford to be unrealistic in their decisions, Their decisions don't matter yet and don't effect anyone including and especially themselves. This all changes real quick when They pay Quarterly taxes or make over $100k OR their car is stolen, house robbed, loved one is hurt READ Any brush with a criminal.   Then they want blood.  I have witnessed it a thousand times! hear me GOD !

Until then, They make their opinions based on what the likes of actors like george cloony say.
george cloony who is famous for portraying soldiers and  American heroes.

Ironically  REAL  American heroes and Soldiers, Airman, Sailors  and Marines ETC. are always 99.99& Ultra Conservative Republican

Most Americans, Especially the ones that count ( the people who feed the world for instance ) have to be realistic can not afford failure and are almost 100% hard core conservative.

The ones who produce art, music and " this years ladies shoes "  Well that's another story.

Bush is fine, clinton cost us with his inability to act decisively when the us was attacked on several occasions. This only emboldened  our enemy's.
Bush is fighting a war that clinton was afraid too. clinton left us with a pile of shit and we are still digging.
Well that would explain why Kerry did actually win in all the states that pay more into taxes then receive it. All the states that make money for this country, New York, where your from, New Jersey, California(yup the shity movies they pump out every year does bring foreign money into this country), etc. etc. require less federal funding and have better education systems then the states Bush won.  That's why in New Jersey the property tax is 4-20k a year comparred to Tenn. where it's 300-900 a year.  So I wouldn't say that you statement holds really any truth to it.

Also is Bill Gates liberal or concervative(I don't know I'm asking?)
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6688|NT, like Mick Dundee

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Yea, Kerry shot himself in the foot during a firefight in Vietnam so he would get to go home and hid while his squad mates were getting shot. I don't think I would want a person like that as my president.
Isnt it funny that Bush was in the National Guard, never went to war and he didnt even put himself through physical pain to get out of it, no not little Bush... he went AWOL, didnt even bother shooting himself. I love ignorant people.

YOUR FUCKIN WAR PRESIDENT HAS NEVER BEEN TO WAR. He didnt even leave the US of A until he was President... John Kerry has been to war, and I would love to know where you got the info on him shooting himself in the foot.

Edit: Flame away people... flame away.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-01-31 14:25:58)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6860

cpt.fass  wrote:

1Well* that would explain why Kerry did actually win in all the states that pay more into taxes then receive it. All the states that make money for this country, New York, where your from, New Jersey, California(yup the shity movies they pump out every year does bring foreign money into this country), etc. etc. require less federal funding and have better education systems then the states Bush won.  That's why in New Jersey the property tax is 4-20k a year comparred* to Tenn. where it's 300-900 a year.  So I wouldn't say that you statement holds really any truth to it.

You would be wrong...again.

Also is Bill Gates liberal or concervative* (I don't know I'm asking?)
Kerry only won " The slum " in that state.
You will notice that any state Kerry Won has a large Welfare Role set up in it.

all three by your count. We have 50. lol
But you can add Massachusetts and I believe Michigan has a big slum. Does Ohio? if Kerry won them... they do. 
The people that actually produce in these states are dwarfed in comparison to the ones who just want the handout Democrats Promise but never deliver.

( I never said Democrats were quick study's ) 

clinton " if you have this card,.. your [medical bills are ] covered "

Suckers  Ha !

Florida for example.

Pregnant Chad
" We didn't know how to vote "
"we couldn't figure out where to Vote " lol
* spell check

Bill Gates. ?  well he is an ugly Nerd type so if he doesn't want to Buy chix he probably pretends to be a liberal, But I can guarantee Microsoft and his money are handled

HARD CORE CONSERVATIVE.

bet on it.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6719|NJ
hmmm I thought most the slummy types didn't vote I've never gone to the polls(which I live by passic, slum town,  in a nice town called lodi) and seen slummy type people usually I see people who obviously work unless they pulled out there sunday best for voting.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6794|Atlanta, GA USA

S4INT05 wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

S4INT05 wrote:

damn, my bad!
A little harsh.  SOrry
N[]thing
+0|6753|Uk - England - Colchester
Hey dude. I'm also from the UK but to be fair.... Doesnt the same apply with Tony Blair...

Last election every1 said they hated tony blair in the run up and are against all his policies and views on the war on iraq....yet he still managaed 2 stay on. so....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard