Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6552|Texas - Bigger than France
My son and daughter are in the same kindergarten class.  The teacher takes me aside today and says she had to send my son to the principal for laughing at my daughter's drawings, loudly stating to the class "My sister is drawing penises.  Penises.  Come look."  And the teacher lost control for a few minutes.

Here's what she was trying to draw - Peppa the Pig from Nickelodeon.  Apparently she's getting pretty good at drawing the Dad.

https://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/Peppa-Pig/thumbs/peppa-pig-04_m.jpg

https://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/Peppa-Pig/thumbs/peppa-pig-02_m.jpg

https://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/Peppa-Pig/thumbs/peppa-pig-01_m.jpg

I have a meeting with the principal this afternoon.  I'm going to slow roll it - listen for a while and then explain it.  This will be the highlight of my day.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
inb4 superbad penis youtube vid
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Mekstizzle wrote:

inb4 superbad penis youtube vid
This ^

Plus, that is pretty funny, have fun later.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
I'll post it:

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6585|London

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'll post it:

/facepalm

You can't inb4 yourself u berk

Also Pug I'd watch that daughter if I were you, you'd have to get that pig pretty damn wrong for it to end up looking like a penis. Probs best send her to a convent when she hits 16

Last edited by Aries_37 (2009-01-28 06:16:50)

Benzin
+576|6009
The pig's face does look very ... penile ...
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6695|United States of America
Kindergarten? Jeez, Pug, stop waving your penis all over your house. Either that or you're reading BF2s to your kids as bedtime stories.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

DesertFox- wrote:

Kindergarten? Jeez, Pug, stop waving your penis all over your house. Either that or you're reading BF2s to your kids as bedtime stories.
i'd love to be serenaded to sleep with some choice verses from warman!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|NÃ¥rvei

Tell the principal that in your family you draw eachother naked all the time ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Pug

postabove wrote:

I know, that's EXACTLY what the principal is going to say I'm doing when I have the visit.  I'm betting I don't make it five minutes before I burst out laughing.

Last edited by Pug (2009-01-28 07:01:03)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
I thought it said autistic daughter, I was thinking cruel father being entertained by his autistic little one.
motherdear
+25|6661|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
can't wait for the results of this (every details is probably going to be laughworthy)
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black
So what happened?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6706|NJ
Wait your daughter drew those? Damn that's good
Brasso
+1,549|6640

cpt.fass1 wrote:

you moron
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6136|So Cal

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Read closer...

Pug wrote:

Here's what she was trying to draw....
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Pug

Finray wrote:

So what happened?
Meeting in 2 hours, let you know tomorrow
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6706|NJ
Hmmm can we get what she drew? can you scan and post it?
Pug

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hmmm can we get what she drew? can you scan and post it?
It's close enough to the drawings above, with eyes & smiley faces - you know, a smiling ballsac

I went in yesterday to speak with the principal and it was a waste of time.  Basically she restated the incident and said after more info came in, they realize she was drawing a cartoon.  She said my son was disruptive in class talking about the penis drawings - so I asked her if other five year olds talk about their privates - she said its normal all kids do it.  So I asked why was he sent to the principal's office - her answer was "good point".  She said she'd discuss this with the teacher.  And then we talked a bit about the new science wing they are building, and she hinted about contributing more money. 

So unfortunately, it was a boring meeting full of nothing interesting.  I'm planning to talk to the teacher when I pick them up today, telling her "I had a talk about this with my son and daughter and sorry..."  Although in truth I should say "get a grip...you're a fucking nun".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard