Lai
+186|6162

ghettoperson wrote:

Brioche.
I'm sorry but that does not qualify as dessert, unless processed into pudding with apples and calvados. Otherwise it is for breakfast or with tea, not dessert.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6685|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Lai wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Brioche.
I'm sorry but that does not qualify as dessert, unless processed into pudding with apples and calvados. Otherwise it is for breakfast or with tea, not dessert.
Lai, it qualifies as a poofs dessert by the sounds of it.  Ghetto maaaaaaan, fuck you doing eating that funny sounding shit for?  Sounds like Pugeout's (however you fucking spell it, just cos I drive one) latest 4 door hatchback
ghettoperson
+1,943|6661

Lai wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Brioche.
It's fucking delicious and it's sweet so in my mind that makes it a dessert.
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6655|internet
Cheesecake!
I love it ffs!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6685|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

ghettoperson wrote:

Lai wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Brioche.
Ahh I knows now, its that sweet bread stuff innit?  Tidy shit is that Ghetto, dunno bout eating it after a 16oz T-Bone though.
pecan pie
ghettoperson
+1,943|6661

1927 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Lai wrote:

Ahh I knows now, its that sweet bread stuff innit?  Tidy shit is that Ghetto, dunno bout eating it after a 16oz T-Bone though.
Yeah that stuff. You don't eat dessert after eating steak, you eat more steak!
Shadow893
lel
+75|6704|England
lol i thought it said favourite desert

lol umm sahara?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard