blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6795
A man murdered his estranged wife after becoming "enraged" when she changed her marital status on Facebook to "single".

Edward Richardson, 41, of Mayfield Road, Biddulph, was found guilty of stabbing Sarah Richardson to death.

He killed the 26-year-old hairdresser at her parents' home in Brown Lees, Staffordshire, on 12 May, 2008, Stafford Crown Court heard.

Richardson tried to kill himself after the attack and was sentenced to life with a minimum of 17 years in prison.

Fiona Cortese, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "Richardson became enraged when Sarah changed her marital status on Facebook to single and decided to go and see her as she was not responding to his messages.

"He gained entry by breaking the front door window and made his way into the property. "Once inside he found Sarah in her bedroom and subjected her to a frenzied and brutal attack with a knife and then attempted to take his own life.

"We hope that today's guilty verdict will go some way to easing the pain of Sarah's family and friends after losing her in such a violent and abrupt way."

In a statement, Mrs Richardson's parents, Beryl and Alan Boote, said: "There simply aren't the words to describe how Sarah's death, and the awful way in which she died, has affected us. We all miss her so much.

"Sarah was the loveliest daughter anyone could wish for. She was honest, loyal and sweet, and everyone loved her."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 845946.stm
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6688|Long Island, New York
I always hated that about Facebook.

Apparentely, so did he.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-01-23 14:22:25)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5852|College Park, MD

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely, so did he.
Seriously. Why do people bother getting Facebook if they aren't gonna use it properly? None of this bullshit "Married to *random best friend here*", I want to know if you're in a relationship or not so then I know whether or not to bother asking you out.

Or the 'Favorite X' stuff. Don't be shy, I want to know a bit about you.

And of course not having your profile picture available. If there are multiple people with your name in my city, it helps to know which one to friend by seeing your profile picture. Oh, right, you still believe that bullshit about there being 50,000 stalkers/pedos on the internet at any given moment, ready to strike when you least expect it. Reminds me of the time I posted a photo of myself on the internet and within three days, my social security # was stolen and my bank accounts were completely emptied out.

On-topic: They should just lock him up for life, he's obviously a fucking danger to society.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-01-23 14:28:05)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6423
Yay humanity.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6597|Chicago, IL
overreact much? and for that matter, what is a man in his forties doing married to a twenty something anyway?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6892|FUCK UBISOFT

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely, so did he.
Seriously. Why do people bother getting Facebook if they aren't gonna use it properly? None of this bullshit "Married to *random best friend here*", I want to know if you're in a relationship or not so then I know whether or not to bother asking you out.
Happened to me too.

She is.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6276|So Cal
Just another day in the life of a Facebook-ian.
https://politicsoffthegrid.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/facebook-death.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5941|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

S.Lythberg wrote:

overreact much? and for that matter, what is a man in his forties doing married to a twenty something anyway?
Crazy right?
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6276|So Cal

Roc18 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Crazy right?

Roc18 wrote:

... what is a woman in her twenties doing married to a forty something old man anyway?
*I feex.

Last edited by GraphicArtist J (2009-01-23 15:13:50)

https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6859|England. Stoke
Just up the road from me...
Apparently they were both coke heads so I'm sure that didn't help tbh
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6718|NYC / Hamburg

Good. All facebookers should die.

*is stuck in web 1.0*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

max wrote:

Good. All facebookers should die.
especially ho's
BL4CKL10N
+66|6432
Why is facebook so addictive?
t0mhank5
+319|6862|Surge

BL4CKL10N wrote:

uhh, ill get back to you once i finish comparing friends.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely, so did he.

And of course not having your profile picture available. If there are multiple people with your name in my city, it helps to know which one to friend by seeing your profile picture. Oh, right, you still believe that bullshit about there being 50,000 stalkers/pedos on the internet at any given moment, ready to strike when you least expect it.
You sound like an internet stalker tbqf.  I thought you were an introvert who didn't talk to girls?  Your balls finally dropped, eh young Marty?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2009-01-23 17:59:18)

GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6079|NY/CT

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

this

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

On-topic: They should just lock him up for life, he's obviously a fucking danger to society.
and this
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6306|Vancouver | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely, so did he.

And of course not having your profile picture available. If there are multiple people with your name in my city, it helps to know which one to friend by seeing your profile picture. Oh, right, you still believe that bullshit about there being 50,000 stalkers/pedos on the internet at any given moment, ready to strike when you least expect it. Reminds me of the time I posted a photo of myself on the internet and within three days, my social security # was stolen and my bank accounts were completely emptied out.

"Pro tip":Facebook isn't a dating site.

People who take sites like that seriously are just....ugh.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6824|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I flip out at some of the stuff my Mrs does on f'book, she knows this and will use it to get at me, she makes a mistake when we have a barmy and takes me off it though, what a relief, when things are good its great 'cos she rips the piss outta me on it.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6700|CH/BR - in UK

In the crowd I'm surrounded by, you're only officially dating if you changed your status on facebook - I can see how he'd take it seriously, but I can't see why you'd stab anyone for anything... besides rape and murder.

-kon
VicktorVauhn
+319|6542|Southern California
I don't really see this as having much to do with face book...

I mean, he got pissed because she declared she was no longer married to him. It doesn't matter if its face book, text message, announcing it at a party, telling a mutual friend or serving him with divorce papers. Dude just took being told it was over really really hard

Doesn't justify what he did, but face book was just the medium for conveying the message that set him off... not the reason.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma

BL4CKL10N wrote:

it is not, people who say facebook is addictive are just at the beginning of it.
After like a month you will forget about it.
Now i have like 20 friends invitations and cannot be bothered to accept them.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6675|South Florida

1927 wrote:

I flip out at some of the stuff my Mrs does on f'book, she knows this and will use it to get at me, she makes a mistake when we have a barmy and takes me off it though, what a relief, when things are good its great 'cos she rips the piss outta me on it.
install some spy software on her pc and see what shes really saying to her friends ^oo^
15 more years! 15 more years!
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5914|Belgium
Facebook is only awesome because of the games lol.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma

Jebus wrote:

texas holdem and mafia are awesome.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5914|Belgium

aerodynamic wrote:

Jebus wrote:

texas holdem and mafia are awesome.
Exactly the games I play the most lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard