~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

Daqing.

J10 vs F18
SU30 vs F15

Best map in the game in my opinion, and would be a lot more popular if it wasn't so... grey.
This
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA

Sydney wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Kubra Dam tbh. F18 vs Mig29 is pretty fair.
There are way too many AAs on that map imo
Are you kidding me?

IGLA in MEC Main
Stinger in USMC base
Tunguska at Maintainance Station
Tunguska at Construction Site
Linebacker in USMC main

Mobile AA gets raped by choppers and bombers anyway.
Actually there is 3 stingers in the usmc base... 1 at the airfield and 2 where the armor spawns.

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

Daqing.

J10 vs F18
SU30 vs F15

Best map in the game in my opinion, and would be a lot more popular if it wasn't so... grey.
This
Except chinese air is completely superior. J10 is so much better than the f18, su30 is even better than the j10 in some cases...

Last edited by elite.mafia (2009-01-22 16:20:05)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

elite.mafia wrote:

Sydney wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Are you kidding me?

IGLA in MEC Main
Stinger in USMC base
Linebacker in USMC main

Actually there is 3 stingers in the usmc base... 1 at the airfield and 2 where the armor spawns.

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

Daqing.

J10 vs F18
SU30 vs F15

This
Except chinese air is completely superior. J10 is so much better than the f18, su30 is even better than the j10 in some cases...
except view distance isn't fantastic, there's tons of natural and object cover, and each side has bombers to keep the enemy airfield fucked.

And the F18 is lethal in the right hands
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA

FatherTed wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Sydney wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Are you kidding me?

IGLA in MEC Main
Stinger in USMC base
Linebacker in USMC main

This
except view distance isn't fantastic, there's tons of natural and object cover, and each side has bombers to keep the enemy airfield fucked.

except if the j10 has a good pilot...
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5784|Israel

elite.mafia wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Sydney wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Are you kidding me?

IGLA in MEC Main
Stinger in USMC base
Linebacker in USMC main

exactly.
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
FuShe
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

RegMan wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

exactly.
no

Equally skilled pilots, the j10 will get on the f18's ass, but wont be able to hit it.  j10 goes to reload, f18 spams.  Process repeats until j10 is down or someone crashed.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5784|Israel

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

RegMan wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

exactly.
no

Equally skilled pilots, the j10 will get on the f18's ass, but wont be able to hit it.  j10 goes to reload, f18 spams.  Process repeats until j10 is down or someone crashed.
Nope. You know there are other weapons on the jets apart from the missiles...

Last edited by RegMan (2009-01-23 04:25:09)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK
Kubra is one of my favourites, also Gulf (carrier rape there is good), however I see Gulf as a bit more of a heli map.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I don't believe the people who say Daqing has fair fights. It's probably because I suck at dogfighting, but I've also seen a ton of great pilots on that map, and it seems like the J-10 always wins, maybe not right away, but it seems the best the F-18 (or is it the 15?) can do is just hold it off for a while. Even the Su-30 seems to fly better and has a better shot at taking down the USMC bomber.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6207
Wake but only when you can attack the carrier. Maps that run autoadmin and dont let you go beyond the island really suck, as i find f22 pilots just afterburner back around there to stop you killing them.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

twoblacklines wrote:

Wake but only when you can attack the carrier. Maps that run autoadmin and dont let you go beyond the island really suck, as i find f22 pilots just afterburner back around there to stop you killing them.
f22's?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Wake airshow. most balanced dogfight map
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

f22's?
lololololol indeed XD
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6207
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6000|London ㋛

twoblacklines wrote:

you are teh nubs : http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en … amp;tab=wi
No u https://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/article_image_large/files/articles/space0303aircraft_A.jpg
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

FatherTed wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

f22's?
lolwut @ tbl
r u srs
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5868|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
whats this special thing the f18 can do to dodge missiles then?
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
Fail TBL, just fail.

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Pull up + afterburner
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5868|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
o yea i remember hearing that before, I have a question for any good joystick pilots- I use an xbox 360 pad to fly and use xpadder to configure the triggers and macros etc I am really used to it been using it since I started playing BF2 and would say I am above average but are there any advantages to using a proper joystick over a game pad?
I could post the button setup if anyone thinks it could be improved or if anyones interested lol
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

a barrel roll

press z or r twice
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

twoblacklines wrote:

you are teh nubs : http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en … amp;tab=wi
https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/stkhoplite/1221834757578.gif

Last edited by The Sheriff (2009-01-24 16:59:03)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6496|UK , Birmingham
karkand.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

RegMan wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

RegMan wrote:

exactly.
no

Oh, you mean cannons?  No one uses them, because the only people they work against are the ones that dont check rear view or fly straight like morons.  When you get into a turning battle, the chance of any damage occurring is near 0, and you can blame bf2's shit hitreg.  It doesnt matter if you actually see the bullets hitting, its probably usually doing nothing.

Oh, and my example was on the premise that the pilots are smart enough to look behind at least occasionally.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

RegMan wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

no

Oh, you mean cannons?  No one uses them, because the only people they work against are the ones that dont check rear view or fly straight like morons.  When you get into a turning battle, the chance of any damage occurring is near 0, and you can blame bf2's shit hitreg.  It doesnt matter if you actually see the bullets hitting, its probably usually doing nothing.

Oh, and my example was on the premise that the pilots are smart enough to look behind at least occasionally.
I saw a vid of irish's... and he was pr0 at cannoning, even during turns

I can't manage it myself, but i'm bad, and he can do it well so it's clearly possible

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard