Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

... on this list.
https://i41.tinypic.com/o0qtnc.jpg
1.Ben Bernake - I don't care what country you live in, this man has an impact on your economy.

2.Rahm Emanuel - (Rahm-bo) Chief of staff and numero uno in Obama's ear. Extremely experienced and extremely outspoken.

3.Robert Gates - Everything that Obama lacks in military experience and foreign intelligence will be made up by this ex CIA leader. He is everything Rumsfeld wasn't.

Graphic pulled from your DC
Your thoughts..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6572|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I suppose the VP office will go back to nothing.  Poor little biden.  Cheney probably won't even leave the keys to the rocket-propelled escape pod.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

"The most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."~John Adams
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6572|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Adams was obviously a lesser man than the  Dick Cheney.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
Not very happy in the least about Rahm Emmanuel. The potential chink in the global diplomacy armour. His father was a Zionist terrorist, he himself was in the IDF and he has supported Zionism. Basically he's a cunt.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-20 03:36:19)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
Never heard of Ben Bernake before. Why is he so important?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
Sorry this is off topic, Kerry, but I laughed pretty hard at "Out of Office: Church".
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center

.Sup wrote:

Never heard of Ben Bernake before. Why is he so important?
Chairman of the Board of Governors of the United States Federal Reserve.

Basically, if it has to do with money, he has a say in it.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT
1.Ben Bernake - I don't care what country you live in, this man has an impact on your economy.

Agree with the Bernanke - my very minor macroeconomics study so far has indicated the vast influence central banks play on economies, and in turn, the vast influence of the economy of the lives of people.

2.Rahm Emanuel - (Rahm-bo) Chief of staff and numero uno in Obama's ear. Extremely experienced and extremely outspoken.

Obama deserves this over him, only because of the mandate given to him. Yes, his victory was a mandate.

3.Robert Gates - Everything that Obama lacks in military experience and foreign intelligence will be made up by this ex CIA leader. He is everything Rumsfeld wasn't.

Yes, the military aspects of the United States have a tremendous influence on the world; military is tangible, diplomacy less so.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

Reciprocity wrote:

Just watched HBO's "John Adams" Great show. You can get it on 4od if interested.
PureFodder
+225|6277
In testimonies before Congress and other statements (Ben Bernanke) repeatedly assured the public that there was no bubble in the housing market, arguing that fundamental factors explained the unprecedented 70 percent increase in inflation-adjusted house prices from 1996 to 2006. Such reassurances undoubtedly helped sustain the bubble until it finally reached the bursting point last year.

Even after the bubble began to burst, Mr. Bernanke failed to recognize the seriousness of the problem. As recently as last July, he told Congress that, "for the most part, financial markets have remained supportive of economic growth," failing to see the financial tsunami that was about to engulf the economy and push it into a recession. As the successive waves have hit the economy, Bernanke has been consistently behind the curve. Even at this date, he still has not acknowledged the likely damage to financial markets and the economy from the loss of as much as $8 trillion in housing bubble wealth.
http://www.truthout.org/article/dean-ba … ke-have-go

Ben Bernanke failed at his job in the most spectacular way possible. Why would anyone give him a job?

He was also the guy responsable for that first bailout of the banks plan. The 'blank cheque' to banks that was voted down.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
Also has dual nationality with Israel, someone that far up in your office isn't even 100% US, gg - I mean it's funny how people made such a fiasco about the nationality/religion of Obama, and even McCain, when there really was no real problem, but this guy, nobody says shit

Those comments made by that Israeli PM about how basically, the USA is their bitch, make more and more sense everyday
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

I don't see Rick Nash on the list ...

Ooops ... wrong thread
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

JahManRed wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Just watched HBO's "John Adams" Great show. You can get it on 4od if interested.
I watched it when it came out. Extremely well done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
lol rachel maddow
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Not very happy in the least about Rahm Emmanuel. The potential chink in the global diplomacy armour. His father was a Zionist terrorist, he himself was in the IDF and he has supported Zionism. Basically he's a cunt.
Consider the fact that Hillary was also one of the more hawkish Democrats in the senate.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6402|'Murka

1. Bernanke

2. Axelrod

3. Gates
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

PureFodder wrote:

In testimonies before Congress and other statements (Ben Bernanke) repeatedly assured the public that there was no bubble in the housing market, arguing that fundamental factors explained the unprecedented 70 percent increase in inflation-adjusted house prices from 1996 to 2006. Such reassurances undoubtedly helped sustain the bubble until it finally reached the bursting point last year.

Even after the bubble began to burst, Mr. Bernanke failed to recognize the seriousness of the problem. As recently as last July, he told Congress that, "for the most part, financial markets have remained supportive of economic growth," failing to see the financial tsunami that was about to engulf the economy and push it into a recession. As the successive waves have hit the economy, Bernanke has been consistently behind the curve. Even at this date, he still has not acknowledged the likely damage to financial markets and the economy from the loss of as much as $8 trillion in housing bubble wealth.
http://www.truthout.org/article/dean-ba … ke-have-go

Ben Bernanke failed at his job in the most spectacular way possible. Why would anyone give him a job?

He was also the guy responsable for that first bailout of the banks plan. The 'blank cheque' to banks that was voted down.
Unfortunately, the whole purpose behind Fed Chairmen now seems to be lying to the people so that they foolishly invest in our shaky economy.

So, in that respect, Bernanke succeeded.  He could've told us the truth, but they're not interested in that.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6482|Menlo Park, CA
1. Bernanke

2. Fadedsteve

3. Gates
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
Rachel Maddow...hahahahaha   that guy is awesome...

The 3 most important....
Obama
Bernanke
Gates
Love is the answer
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Obama.
Buffet.
Pelosi.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Obama.
Buffet.
Pelosi.
Really? You're just going to leave America's top banker with piles of bailout money off that list? Obama is just a reflection of Emanuel. At least in his first year.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
+1,182|6402|'Murka

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

Obama.
Buffet.
Pelosi.
Really? You're just going to leave America's top banker with piles of bailout money off that list? Obama is just a reflection of Emanuel. At least in his first year.
I think Axelrod will have far more influence on Obama than Emanuel. Axelrod is the Rove of this administration.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

Obama.
Buffet.
Pelosi.
I think Axelrod will have far more influence on Obama than Emanuel. Axelrod is the Rove of this administration.
Chief of Staff is a real position though (lol). Neither one would be pleasing to our closet anti semitics.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
+1,182|6402|'Murka

Kmarion wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Chief of Staff is a real position though (lol). Neither one would be pleasing to our closet anti semitics.
I understand that. However, if you have watched the interviews with Axelrod, his position will be very similar to Rove's (senior political advisor). Rove had far more real power than Card...Stephanopoulos (sp?) had far more real power than Pinetta.

btw, I didn't include Obama because I thought you meant "other than Obama" name the three most powerful.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard