KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

Lakers are well on their way to a Championship.  Dominated the Cavs tonight.  No team will beat them in a 7 game series.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

Let's hope so.
twiistaaa
+87|6673|mexico
celtics are back on track.

i don't care so much about the lakers winning, but i don't want to see more fuel added to the fire for kobe nuthuggers.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

twiistaaa wrote:

i don't care so much about the lakers winning, but i don't want to see more fuel added to the fire for kobe nuthuggers.
Says the Aussie with a Lebron sig.  Kobe's the best player in the league, deal with it.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Says the Aussie with a Lebron sig.  Kobe's the best player in the league, deal with it.
Kobe does have a lot more help than Lebron.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
As long as the Celtics don't win again, I'm happy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

phishman420 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Kobe does have a lot more help than Lebron.
He's also more of a complete player.  Lebron gets the nod in passing, but Kobe can shoot anywhere on the floor and still has better defense.  Lebron is just stronger to the basket, which means little when there are two 7 footers blocking the lane.

I've got tickets to Lakers/Hawks on 2/17.  Horford going to be back by then?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2009-01-20 11:02:45)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
Yea, I agree that Kobe's the better overall player. Just sayin'.

Not really sure about Horford's return. Shouldn't be longer than a few weeks.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6699|The Ville
Celtics vs Lakers would be
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

Obiwan wrote:

Celtics vs Lakers would be
I am hoping for that matchup again too.  I would love nothing more than the Lakers pounding the Celtics into the ground in the Finals.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
If Joe averages 25 points, and we can actually shoot 80% FT's, watch out for us.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6761|Scotland

The Gasol and Bryant team are unstoppable. What I can't believe is Gasol wasn't voted as much for the forward of the All Star team. The guy is a force on the court and he showed that by his brilliant performance yesterday. 13/14 shots made? Fuck that is efficient.

Although, keep in mind that the lakers JUST lost to the Magic. So they might not be so unstoppable.

Kobe is a beast for playing with a dislocated finger.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
Magic are number one right now for sure. Too bad they're in our division.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6761|Scotland

phishman420 wrote:

Magic are number one right now for sure. Too bad they're in our division.
Howard is unstoppable. I think this year will be incredibly interesting. Especially with CP3, Howard, Allen, James and Bryant all in their top forms.

I am so pissed I can't see the sprite slam dunk contest, Fernandez is in it and it would be awesome to see how he did.
I dislike the NBA for not trusting Rookies enough, espeically foreign ones. Rudy would have probably been Rookie of the year if he was given the chance. His 3 pointers are

I can't wait to find out the All Star 2009. It's going to be helluva game.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

Zimmer wrote:

The Gasol and Bryant team are unstoppable. What I can't believe is Gasol wasn't voted as much for the forward of the All Star team. The guy is a force on the court and he showed that by his brilliant performance yesterday. 13/14 shots made? Fuck that is efficient.

Although, keep in mind that the lakers JUST lost to the Magic. So they might not be so unstoppable.

Kobe is a beast for playing with a dislocated finger.
Gasol was 11/13.  Magic are playing well.  They present match-up problems with almost everyone because they have quick big guys that spread the floor plus Dwight Howard.  Match up problems don't last in a 7 game series, and that's figuring the Magic have the depth to beat Cleveland and/or Boston in the playoffs.

Yes, it isn't even halfway through the season and I'm looking toward the playoffs.

As for the All-Stars, it's a popularity contest and not much else.  People that haven't played half the season are starters
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6761|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Gasol was 11/13.  Magic are playing well.  They present match-up problems with almost everyone because they have quick big guys that spread the floor plus Dwight Howard.  Match up problems don't last in a 7 game series, and that's figuring the Magic have the depth to beat Cleveland and/or Boston in the playoffs.

Yes, it isn't even halfway through the season and I'm looking toward the playoffs.

As for the All-Stars, it's a popularity contest and not much else.  People that haven't played half the season are starters
Apologies, couldn't remember the exact stats.

But yeah, you're right, after 1 or 2 games you know exactly how to deal with players. I just wish I had NBA tv over here, it's shit without it.

Currently the Hornets and Spurs are being true wankers by getting buzzer beating games against the best of teams. Damn CP3 and Parker.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
Bibby is doin' work on the Bulls.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard