imik
+1|6662
Hello. I have a little problem. i did format c for my computer and i didnt found bf2 game box and i dont know my cd key. Can anyone please tell me the original cd key. The game i can download somewhere, when i dont find my original game but i need original cd key.
DocZ
+13|6686|Belgium
okay....... you DO know that the reason for a cd key is to PREVENT piracy and that each key is UNIQUE.....?

You lost it?  Too bad, keep looking for it or buy a new one........
OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15
+-1|6663|Montreal, Quebec, Canada
That's it too bad  for you no more BF2
unbroken.m
+9|6741|Germany

imik wrote:

The game i can download somewhere, when i dont find my original game but i need original cd key.
Nice try... Somehow i can't believe that you had the original once.
TrevorP
+0|6791
That sucks but people cant share CD Keys...its Called Warez
GrimReaper121
+0|6686|Tampa, Florida
If you have the BF2 BOX that you purchased then you can re-load the game and your CD key is IN THE BOX otherwise i have to believe that you hijacked the game and now want someone to GIVE you a KEY...NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL IDIOT. like they say find it or BUY A LEGAL ONE !!!! TWIT
BerryBlastKoolAid
+0|6673
how the hell did you supposedly lose your bf2 box when all you did is reformat your comp?
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6748|Derby, England
Like everyone else says.

If you have a legit copy, it's on the booklet inside the box.
If you havent, then it's not a problem because what you are suggesting is illegal and I'm sure thats not what you are doing.
If you lost you box, you will have to order another.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland

imik wrote:

Hello. I have a little problem. i did format c for my computer and i didnt found bf2 game box and i dont know my cd key. Can anyone please tell me the original cd key. The game i can download somewhere, when i dont find my original game but i need original cd key.
CD-keys are generated and so every key is unique and no one should know the key you have.

If you can't find that box, you have to go and buy a new one...
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6741
Here's my CD-Key for you to use:

FUCK-Y0UR-M0mm-ay0u-s7up-1dfv-ck3r
ilyandor
+31|6686|Phoenix, AZ
ummm, nice one m8...your funny...veeeeeeeeeeeery funny. . .
"...the game i can download somewhere..."LOL!!!
p.s. do they sell this game in IRAQ?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6844|North Texas
...closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard