No15%15% - 8
No39%39% - 21
Yes3%3% - 2
No32%32% - 17
Total: 53
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
Cheeky Vimto is on the cocktail menu of Wetherspoons pretty much everywhere, it's for cretins.

And since when the hell have I ever suggested or claimed that I drink double-shots of gin alone in my room? Haha, that's a weird stereotype.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6927|Noizyland

That WKD vodka stuff is just a shitty RTD isn't it. Mixing an RTD with cheap port and calling it a cocktail? Sounds like a pretty crap drink to be honest.

It's really unlikely for any cocktail or in this case "cocktail" to be served in only one place. You can't really market a cocktail anyway - you can with RTDs but RTDs are just mixers; basically something like Vodka, (which is pretty much flavourless in comparison with other liquor,) mixed with sugar, flavouring and colouring. They exist to get kids drunk because they can't handle the flavour of anything more alcoholic than a ginger beer.

Cocktails are cocktails, they're served in a glass with some sort of vaguely fruity, (in both senses of the word,) garnish in a funky glass served in a bar or on some tropical beach. There's a reason there's no such thing as a canned Cosmopolitan or bottled Daquiri, people wouldn't buy it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6350|Winland

I didn't know you could make drinks out of that liquid they use on the aeroplane toilets.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6892|Comber, Northern Ireland
yes and they suck, there is only one good drink that blue WKD is used for, and thats adding it to a tripple vodka
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
why do i have 20 cans of harp in my room?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6642|Gogledd Cymru

As Tarique said, they sell it at Wetherspoons.

Never tried one, solely on the principle it's marketed as a cocktail and cocktails are the devil.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6360
its port + ice + blue wkd.

the best one is to make a tripod, that is 3 different colour wkd's, + port. you use a pint glass pour the port in then all wkd's at the same time and turn it upside down.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum

twoblacklines wrote:

its port + ice + blue wkd.

the best one is to make a tripod, that is 3 different colour wkd's, + port. you use a pint glass pour the port in then all wkd's at the same time and turn it upside down.
If your a faggot, yes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6690|Long Island, New York
jord drinks apple martinis

true story

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard