Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
Europe decides,  U.S.A.  has gone far enough !

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Russia does exist, the European countries exist... and if Europe and Russia*  would decide, that the U.S.A. has gone far enough... guess who would be the assraped one...
So I want to know... if this did happen.. Would The USA be Ass raped ?

Could an organized Europe pull this off ?

The USA could do it 60 years ago and  fairly routinely but,
Does Europe have now The Amphibious ability's to even carry an Army to The North American Continent ?
Does Europe Collectively have Enough Blue Water Fleets.
with Air Cover from Carriers.
Bases around the globe to replenish them.
Fleets of Subs Boomers, Attack Etc.
Bomber Wings Stealth, Heavy Etc.
Sousus networks.
I.C.B.Ms
Cruise Missiles
Spy satellites ( the U.S.A. could collect the satellites Europe has of military value with its Shuttle. oh! and no more shuttle Rides for Europeans during War )
Israel would be on U.S.A.s side No ?
Would the codes ciphers and Communication systems that Don't Include the U.S.A. on a " Friendly's list " work well between Europe's  countries.
Would Everyone be on board ( or would the Serbs use the diversion to kill Croats or Visa Versa for example )

I don't mean to down play the disaster that this would be. But it seems that U.S. forces were always designed for Just This Type of War.

Big juicy cities.
Huge urban centers.
Industrial areas.  Factories ( you can move these though, they are portable! )
Railroads, Bridges, Power plants, Ports, Canals, Tunnels, Chunnels,
All the Stuff USA's Weapons Systems were designed to obliterate but Frustratingly absent in Their last few wars against Grass Huts, Fruit Stands and such.
" Although I have it on Good Authority that clinton used Tomahawk missiles to knock the Shit out of a Somalia " Dug Out War Canoe " Factory that was about to come online, shudder "

* You remember the USSR They were going to eclipse the USA, force it into 3rd world nation status while Marconiuos and his buddies looked on and cheered. At least they got to celebrate the  " 10th anniversary of their first light bulb " before they fell  head first into a dust Bin.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6798|The planet Tophet
well well well this is interesting well if everyone in the world attacked us we wouldnt win DUH but if just 2 countrys we might we have to see to find out
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
America would probobly win because the european countries would wait for an enemy country to be weakened and attack them e.g:england would attack france but if europe worked together then it would be close.Bring china into this and america would easily lose.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6702
You're looking at all the good points of the US, and none of Europe's.
Doesn't England have like the best Navy in the world?
Don't the French have lots of White Material for flags?
Errr... Russia is big. Very big.
Um... We've got the best arms manufacturers and the best vehicle manufacturers.

So yeah, Europe and Russia FTW. US  forces are too spread out between all the other countries.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6837|Germany / Saxony
We shall nuke you :-)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
dont forget america has friends.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

the_heart_attack wrote:

please list them in the space provided  [                                      ] lol

Hey "heart attack" you look fimilur... don't we hate eachother in some other post ?
sheggalism
+16|6734|France
UK best navy ? wrong, US have the best navy (remember : 12 aircraft carriers)
sheggalism
+16|6734|France
But American Firearms really really suck compared to European. Heckler und Koch, FN Herstal, Sig, Steyr, they make the best overall guns in the world.
Miner
+4|6729
I just want a own planet, far far away from this world.. Somewhere where I can be alone all this kind of nonsense, and all of this people who make this stuff... And even argue who can kill each other more efficiently.
Grow up people. I have bigger than you have.
AdamEcks
+1|6695|Canada, Eh.
The only thing that would give the American reasonable hope would be the fact that they were defending. But having the army split to defend against Europe and Russia woul dbe interesting. And like said above, If china was thrown into the mix the United States would NOT have a chance. But what gets me, everyone, well, mainly americans, think the the US has, and always will be, the super power of the world. Don't you all remember that americas army wasn't that good until they were too scared to enter WW2? Anyone can become a super power, hell, even I could become a super power if the rest of the world was fighting and I was just sitting back selling them weapons. All I would have to do is wait until the other companies were broke to start building my army. If this was anytime prior to WW2 America would be easily walked over with any type of organized, large-scale assult. But now, I dunno, the opposing forces would definatley have to do their homework.
Ssandstorm
+73|6727|Perth, Western Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

yeah, pakistan, guam and peter(he works in a drycleaners round the corner from my house)
RoyWereForUniMare
+0|6773|Holland/Netherlands

Horseman 77 wrote:

don't we hate eachother in some other post ?
And so the war began... *multiple deaths around BF2s Threads.*
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6665|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

Horseman 77 wrote:

Europe decides,  U.S.A.  has gone far enough !

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Russia does exist, the European countries exist... and if Europe and Russia*  would decide, that the U.S.A. has gone far enough... guess who would be the assraped one...
So I want to know... if this did happen.. Would The USA be Ass raped ?

Could an organized Europe pull this off ?

The USA could do it 60 years ago and  fairly routinely but,
Does Europe have now The Amphibious ability's to even carry an Army to The North American Continent ?
Does Europe Collectively have Enough Blue Water Fleets.
with Air Cover from Carriers.
Bases around the globe to replenish them.
Fleets of Subs Boomers, Attack Etc.
Bomber Wings Stealth, Heavy Etc.
Sousus networks.
I.C.B.Ms
Cruise Missiles
Spy satellites ( the U.S.A. could collect the satellites Europe has of military value with its Shuttle. oh! and no more shuttle Rides for Europeans during War )
Israel would be on U.S.A.s side No ?
Would the codes ciphers and Communication systems that Don't Include the U.S.A. on a " Friendly's list " work well between Europe's  countries.
Would Everyone be on board ( or would the Serbs use the diversion to kill Croats or Visa Versa for example )

I don't mean to down play the disaster that this would be. But it seems that U.S. forces were always designed for Just This Type of War.

Big juicy cities.
Huge urban centers.
Industrial areas.  Factories ( you can move these though, they are portable! )
Railroads, Bridges, Power plants, Ports, Canals, Tunnels, Chunnels,
All the Stuff USA's Weapons Systems were designed to obliterate but Frustratingly absent in Their last few wars against Grass Huts, Fruit Stands and such.
" Although I have it on Good Authority that clinton used Tomahawk missiles to knock the Shit out of a Somalia " Dug Out War Canoe " Factory that was about to come online, shudder "

* You remember the USSR They were going to eclipse the USA, force it into 3rd world nation status while Marconiuos and his buddies looked on and cheered. At least they got to celebrate the  " 10th anniversary of their first light bulb " before they fell  head first into a dust Bin.
I can tell you are a frightend American.
Well, dont be concerned; You are not the first.

Over the past couple of centuries many people, most from europe fled in fear.
Your county is based on fear.
And yes Europe is capable of such a thing. (the thing you mentioned).
But dont be afraid of us 'giants' we look tall but we are harmless.

So dont point the finger to us, but look into yourself.

peace.. *a helpfull neightbor from across the ocean*
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6702
If war were to break out, it would be Europeans, Africans and Asians etc against Europeans and Russia, since y'all in America are European bloodline and other continents too.

The UK USED to have the best Navy. If you scaled ANY of our forces up to your size, we would own your asses and send you packing to wipe the floor in a laundrette.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra

Horseman 77 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

please list them in the space provided  [                                      ] lol

Hey "heart attack" you look fimilur... don't we hate eachother in some other post ?
haha no we are allies i think, against kniero
RoyWereForUniMare

tehmoogles wrote:

If war were to break out, it would be Europeans, Africans and Asians etc against Europeans and Russia, since y'all in America are European bloodline and other continents too.

The UK USED to have the best Navy. If you scaled ANY of our forces up to your size, we would own your asses and send you packing to wipe the floor in a laundrette.
How can you be so sure about it, if they just nuke UK's best army then what would you say?
ProDicTeD
+2|6801

RoyWereForUniMare wrote:

tehmoogles wrote:

How can you be so sure about it, if they just nuke UK's best army then what would you say?
Russia would just nuke America's best army. This discussion is pointless. It will become a stalemate, cause one country would accidently bomb yellowstone park and create the biggest eruption ever. Which will become an ice age... so on and on
RoyWereForUniMare

ProDicTeD wrote:

Russia would just nuke America's best army. This discussion is pointless. It will become a stalemate, cause one country would accidently bomb yellowstone park and create the biggest eruption ever. Which will become an ice age... so on and on
let me rephrase myself.
what if the UK's army would fight against that of the USA, the UK might be the better fighter, but I still think they'd lose because of the USA by sheir number of people.
But this is ofcourse (just like everything has been on this thread) just speculation.
Cpt.Crambone
+4|6656|Chi-town, USA
Horseman77 - there's a fatal flaw with your post.  With the exception of our friends in Britain, the rest of the Europeans are incapable of going to war.  They'll just piss and moan and hope everybody can get along.  (See nukes in Iran)  It's a good thing that the US is around to be the bad boy and lead the charge. 

In the words of the great American Philosopher Larry the Cable Guy, "Get 'r done!"
RoyWereForUniMare

sheggalism wrote:

UK best navy ? wrong, US have the best navy (remember : 12 aircraft carriers)
That doesn't mean their the best, that just means they have more of them.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

the_heart_attack wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

haha no we are allies i think, against kniero
Ha ha Death To   kniero !  lol
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6671
lol europe & russia would crush USA
Adam5286
+0|6669|CapeCod, MA USA
First of all, I think =11th.cav=Lee is high.       
Second of all I hate when people shoot down a hypothetical question, because…… well……… it’s hypothetical for fuck’s sake,........god damn it!
  Now back to the subject at hand, how would the invading armies even get on to American soil?  They wouldn’t be able to come across on ships. They would be blown to shit by American Aircraft.  I doubt the invading countries would have the carrier support to counter the American air force.  And being in a defensive position it’s easier to have air superiority, which ultimately wins wars (wars like this hypothetical one, not like Viet Nam, because I know some one was going to bring that up) The invading forces would have to try to enter threw Canada and maybe even Mexico if they wanted, we all know that boarder is easily crossed…. This is assuming the amphibious invasion is not possible.  Even then the invading forces would get bombed to shit while on the ground because they wouldn’t have air superiority.    So I’m thinking the only way it would be possible is if Pres. Bush gets even stupider and starts invading half of the world.  Then America’s troops will be even more spread out, and stretched thin that a massive invasion of USA could…maybe work.   But even then the invading forces wouldn’t win because it would be just like Iraq.  Militias would be all over the place, every gang banger to local hick would be shooting up the occupying forces with their weapons.    So I guess what I’m saying is, I defiantly don’t Europe and Russia could do it, and I don’t really know about china
Bronco...{TFL}
+0|6665
we all know france would surrender before the whole thing started

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard