iNfinity.
+12|5654|Norway
Help! anyone know the song name of this vid?

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
Sorry I can't help, but wtf:

BAD ASS SNIPER GUN! It is Damn Accurate! It is very Heavy! You got to have a lot of strength to carry the gun for skirmish missions. I DID NOT PUT THE GUN ONTO MY SHOULDER IF YOU NOTICE. I WAS JUST TRYING THE GUN THAT's WHY. REMEMBER: It is not about me holding the gun. It is about the gun. If you think i could not hold the gun properly, think again JUNIOR. I can put a real bullet into your tiny brain. This is a toy gun. Wait till you see my real bad ass mother fuckin gun! AGAIN, i did not put the gun onto my shoulder because i was not paying attention. All i cared for about this video is the gun. GROW UP KIDS!!! Get a Badd ass Toy! Not a toy gun like this! LOL!!! Start saving money by working at WALMART. Then buy a real mother fuckin gun!!!!! LOL!
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6778|Tenn
Rolling Stones - Bitch   off of the Sticky Fingers(1971)
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6167|Vancouver | Canada

liquidat0r wrote:

Sorry I can't help, but wtf:

BAD ASS SNIPER GUN! It is Damn Accurate! It is very Heavy! You got to have a lot of strength to carry the gun for skirmish missions. I DID NOT PUT THE GUN ONTO MY SHOULDER IF YOU NOTICE. I WAS JUST TRYING THE GUN THAT's WHY. REMEMBER: It is not about me holding the gun. It is about the gun. If you think i could not hold the gun properly, think again JUNIOR. I can put a real bullet into your tiny brain. This is a toy gun. Wait till you see my real bad ass mother fuckin gun! AGAIN, i did not put the gun onto my shoulder because i was not paying attention. All i cared for about this video is the gun. GROW UP KIDS!!! Get a Badd ass Toy! Not a toy gun like this! LOL!!! Start saving money by working at WALMART. Then buy a real mother fuckin gun!!!!! LOL!

What a moron.

Even if he wasn't paying attention, it should be natural to hold the rifle properly, considering he's acting like he knows so much about guns.

..and even more at all the irony and self-contradiction in the description.
iNfinity.
+12|5654|Norway

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

Rolling Stones - Bitch   off of the Sticky Fingers(1971)
thx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard